Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,663,120 members, 6,255,931 topics. Date: Friday, 23 April 2021 at 09:52 AM

I’m Taking A Short Rest In London, Says Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m Taking A Short Rest In London, Says Buhari (109 Views)

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Rochas Okorocha Says ‘buhari Is A Man Of God Sent To Save Nigeria From Collapse / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Taking A Short Rest In London, Says Buhari by chianddora: 4:58pm On Apr 08
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated he is taking “a short rest” in London, United Kingdom.

According to a statement on Thursday by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President disclosed this in a letter he wrote to the King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, King Abdullah ll Bin Al-Hussein, following the resolution of a recent rift in the royal family.

The statement was titled: ‘President Buhari writes Jordan’s King Abdullah, conveys good wishes and solidarity.

Shehu quoted Buhari as saying he felt much disturbed when he heard reports of the problem in the royal family but felt reassured when he learnt that everything had been resolved amicably.

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-taking-a-short-rest-in-london-says-buhari/

Re: I’m Taking A Short Rest In London, Says Buhari by MajesticKris: 5:46pm On Apr 08
No word....
Always middling in people's Business

(1) (Reply)

Howo Trucks For Sale And For Hire (haulage) / Shift Make I Faint - Alibaba Group Hit With Record $2.8 Billion Fine By China / (photo) See How Vehicle Was Wrecked During Kwara Rainstorm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.