Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses (22582 Views)

Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses / Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South / Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by Ovis1302(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
zickyclef:
Oodua warriors killing their people.
I don't think the community in question is a Yoruba settlement,but Arogbo Ijaw community.
The names sound Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by nero2face: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
DedeNkem:

Unfortunately, there won't be a second time. And you can't blame your imaginary god.
I almost argued with u, until I read the last two words of ur post...goodnight...

...we're on a different page and lane

Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by Joromi1: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
IPOB have entered Ogun State. Wicked people.
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by DedeNkem: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
nero2face:
I almost argued with u I read the last two words of ur post...goodnight...

...we're on a different page and lane

We can agree to disagree.
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by bluediamond1239: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
this recent incident in oweri prison ve showed me that yeruba don't like us,,Sunday igbogho started the Fulani must go war,but no Igbo person ever condemned him because we knew what he is fighting for. but u yerubas whatever u which Igbo will come to you ten fold amen

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by Duplexxx: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Very bad
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by DedeNkem: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Joromi1:

Continue pointing at IPOB while your Fulani slave masters actively unleash their terrorists to rape you from behind, slaughter you, steal your land and render you a refugee in Benin Republic!!

Some of you people are plain st*ipud!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by od501: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by HeRulesMen: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
Na wa o. This gunmen this, gunmen that has gone out of control.
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by AnanseK(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
So these are not Fulani Herdsmen but just “recalcitrant boys.” abi?
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by Chikarata2020(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
By the time Yellowbars (Afonjas) discovers the trick Fulani had played on them, it would have been too late. Let them continue calling Ipob and ESN while their land and life is gradually sliding away from them. Maybe Tinibu 2023 will save their of cone heads
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by Skillsnigeria: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
grin This are ijaws in ondo state
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by Nephilim: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
AregbeFufu:

So you can't see the sarcasm in their comments.
Who sabi run mouth for another person business like you afonjas.
For the past how many days na so una been dey run around like flies dey chook mouth for every thread that has South East as headline.
Shebi this is no longer how Boko Haram started.
Yoruba man will be punching and punching you several times as if you are made of stone,but the moment you return him one punch he will start wailing that you have killed him.
This one doesn't want ipob to run mouth on their matter grin
lolz! There are too many ipob miscreants on NL especially on these Politics section, and the kind of hatred that emanate from them is worrisome coupled with inferiority complex against the SW! Always trying to show as if there are something when they are nothing... Let me tell you what will happen to your region if you guys continue with your shenanigans, the Nigeria army will sweep across your lands like swamps of locust and makes it desolate and the Fulani herders will turn the rest to ruins, you already seeing it unfolding before your eyes, it happened before, it will happen again if care is not taken.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by naija4life247: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Lol

Their children are busy running their mouth from one igbo topic to another while they are slaughtered beyond at home..

Amotekun bandits should stop killing their people. What is the advantage of Amotekun when it's sole purpose is for killing their own people.

Still posting from the psychiatric ward of the isolation center
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
bluediamond1239:
this recent incident in oweri prison ve showed me that yeruba don't like us,,Sunday igbogho started the Fulani must go war,but no Igbo person ever condemned him because we knew what he is fighting for. but u yerubas whatever u which Igbo will come to you ten fold amen

You're right.

No Yoruba dead or alive ever loved the Igbos.

They hate Igbos, they hate the entire eastern region but will always pretend to love from MBA Mmiri.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
naija4life247:

Still posting from the psychiatric ward of the isolation center

Just heard you've been at the Yabaleft psychiatric hospital since 2015.

Sorry for your lost soul.

Yoruba southwest Nigeria has been turned into the new borno
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
Useless militants,they won't come out when the fulani herdsmen are around. Bunch of cowards; local champs !
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by KoshCAD: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Lol

Their children are busy running their mouth from one igbo topic to another while they are slaughtered beyond at home..

Amotekun bandits should stop killing their people. What is the advantage of Amotekun when it's sole purpose is for killing their own people.

You always sound foolish. The names you read with your blind eyes sounds like Yoruba to you.

You think likes and shares can turn over your family lives for better right.

Seku seye.

Today, you abuse yorubas

Tomorrow, you abuse Igbos.

Your life is shattered if you don't know.
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by KoshCAD: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:
Yet these people keep decieving themselves with their yeye advise about how SE is turning to NE when in reality it is SW that is now rubbing shoulder with NE.

The funny thing is that whatever they wish Igbos keep happening to them ten fold grin grin
Ebonyi is greeting you grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by KoshCAD: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Una don shift the blame to Niger Delta militants and it's no more fulani herdsmen or ESN

Bunch of confused souls , always blaming other tribe for the misfortune they brought upon themselves.
Is your father that stupid that he can't help teach you the name each ethnic groups bear?
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by AregbeFufu: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nephilim:
lolz! There are too many ipob miscreants on NL especially on these Politics section, and the kind of hatred that emanate from them is worrisome coupled with inferiority complex against the SW! Always trying to show as if there are something when they are nothing... Let me tell you what will happen to your region if you guys continue with your shenanigans, the Nigeria army will sweep across your lands like swamps of locust and makes it desolate and the Fulani herders will turn the rest to ruins, you already seeing it unfolding before your eyes, it happened before, it will happen again if care is not taken.
You see what I'm saying, we're still on the issue yet the afonja in you still couldn't resist the urge to chirp in another unsolicited advice on the south east.
Did I ask you to tell me what will happen to my region?
If I make my own remark on the west now you will start wailing that ipob did this,ipob did that.
He is already hallucinating over the destruction of the East grin we know una.
But why must you wait for the army,why not bring your amotekun and opc to make the East desolate grin
You afonjas will not stop running your mouths on Igbo affairs,but at the same time want to enjoy immunity from attack.
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by ORIAYO70(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
mastar111:

It's even worse. Are you saying that Bayelsans leave their state, come to Ondo to burn houses?

Don't you know that there are indigenous Ijaws in Ondo? I know a guy that contested for a senatorial seat in Ondo. He is Ijaw. Those gunmen are indigenous. They are citizens of Ondo state.

Is the same thing we r saying just different angle.
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
bhella10:
E Pain am well well
I honestly meant to say your useless mother but then again, she must have tried her best to control a hopeless case like you so I'll stick with YOUR PAPA cool
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by emmyN(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nigeria is at war
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by olatuns2017: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Lol

Igbos esp those online are stack inelestic illiterates...you can't even read simple sentences
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by Nephilim: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
AregbeFufu:

You see what I'm saying, we're still on the issue yet the afonja in you still couldn't resist the urge to chirp in another unsolicited advice on the south east.
Did I ask you to tell me what will happen to my region?
If I make my own remark on the west now you will start wailing that ipob did this,ipob did that.
He is already hallucinating over the destruction of the East grin we know una.
But why must you wait for the army,why not bring your amotekun and opc to make the East desolate grin
You afonjas will not stop running your mouths on Igbo affairs,but at the same time want to enjoy immunity from attack.
grin grin no one is attacking you, I'm not attacking you, you're the ones attacking yourselves.

Don't let Nnamdi kanu deceive you, none of his family is getting the brunt or the heat from this agitation. The literate ones among you at the hem of affairs understands this.
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
Law abiding Amotekun killing their own people
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
Joromi1:
Amotekun is a terrorist organization and Sunday Ighogho will not rest until Yoruba land turned to ashes
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by EzeNri(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
LegendHero:
What kind of names are these self.
Seems na the ND guys dey do their own job here o.
Ondo is Ijaw land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by bhella10: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
I honestly meant to say your useless mother but then again, she must have tried her best to control a hopeless case like you so I'll stick with YOUR PAPA cool
Wow! I'm sorry if that jab was a little below the belt. Damn! I made this dude really mad! But wait o! Are you a militant? Lol
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by jamiudinho(m): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

hmm but hope you are aware dat should this failed Country divide, it won't be the first to do so??
which u are right but the issue who are those advocating for division there is no one respected person in society that is calling for division... Sunday igboho was a political thug of PDP tho I love him for his fight again hersmen then kanu whom the Eastern leaders plan with d fg to eliminate him..so if u see at the end is just a poor man language
Re: Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses by Harmlesspill(m): 4:23am On Apr 09, 2021
But wait oooh!
Upon all these happenings,, can't buhari resign seeing that he can't handle the ugly developments that arises on a daily.
Is his position more important than the lives of the masses.
No nah...this looks like it's not happening in a place where human beings lives but animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) / GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.