Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia (2147 Views)

See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones / Meanwhile In Russia, Putin Passes Law Against Protests / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by shotster50(m): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2011
Here’s a great example here of how Web video has transformed folklore.

This video of a supposed ‘Dead alien’ found in Russia is currently doing the rounds on  YouTube. The story goes that a UFO crash was sighted in the Irkutsk region of Siberia a month ago and that the ‘corpse’ in this video was subsequently found in the snow.

Is it real? Well – that’s unlikely, but as Mulder’s poster in The X-Files used to say, “I want to believe”.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMGatrWkG2c?fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0"[/flash]
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by shotster50(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
I think most alien hoaxes fail on the fact that they always adhere to the same basic shape and form of humans (e.g. head, neck, body, arms/legs). There is undoubtedly intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, but I reckon they'll look like nothing we'd ever imagine,
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by pleep(m): 2:11am On Apr 26, 2011
Eya! diss ting  look tasty o'. make i buy am, take home and make good fo-fo soup o'! 

That what they would have said if it landed in Nigeria.
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by shotster50(m): 1:00am On Apr 27, 2011
Kind of reminds me of when that whale washed up on a Lagos beach last year and how people were almost coming to blows fighting for a slice of some decayed fish.
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by shotster50(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2011
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by pleep(m): 2:21am On May 03, 2011
shotster50:

Kind of reminds me of when that whale washed up on a Lagos beach last year and how people were almost coming to blows fighting for a slice of some decayed fish.

haha gross! did ppl actualy eat the whole thing?
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by InkedNerd(f): 6:33am On May 03, 2011
Hmmm, I think its naïve to think that us humans are the only creatures that exist within this universe tongue
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by shotster50(m): 1:03am On May 04, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, I think its naïve to think that us humans are the only creatures that exist within this universe tongue

You are right, given how big the universe is , it is more than likely we are not the unique species we think we are.
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by InkedNerd(f): 7:24am On May 05, 2011
shotster50:

You are right, given how big the universe is , it is more than likely we are not the unique species we think we are.

Yupp. If there are other living beings out there, who knows, we may be the weaker of the species in the universe.
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by Mariory(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

True. However, it is even more naive to think that any intelligent life out there will be interested in playing hide and seek with humans by mysteriously flying round/oval objects to our planet in order to kidnap and sexually probe losers.
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by juman(m): 6:17am On May 22, 2011
I don't beleive in UFO.

But as a muslim my religion says that human beign and Jinn are living in the universe but different world.

So people ascribe any uncommon things happen to UFO.
Re: ‘Dead Alien’ Found In Russia by AjanleKoko: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2011
shotster50:

I think most alien hoaxes fail on the fact that they always adhere to the same basic shape and form of humans (e.g. head, neck, body, arms/legs). There is undoubtedly intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, but I reckon they'll look like nothing we'd ever imagine,

Well, if the life forms are composed of carbon like we are, and they live in worlds composed of matter as we know it on earth, it is likely that they may also evolve into humanoid forms. Conditions for survival would be similar on their worlds as well, to what we experience on planet earth. So it'd be a question of how quickly they could evolve and master the elements, compared to us, that would determine how advanced they would be.

Unless we are talking about something else, like beings who supposedly exist in a different dimension to ours.

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Lubanga: Congolese Warlord Jailed For 14 Years / Pix “WOMEN Equity”–reason Why A Lady Visited A Restaurant With No Clothes / Bbc Presenter Pool Over By Dog On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.