Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) (24872 Views)

How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide / Eyewitness Gives Account Of How The Naked Lady Came To Be Found At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Dude, this is not fair.

I am in Umuude Community in Aba right now and in front of my apartment building are 2 Camrys, 2 Lexus ES Sedans and a Lexus RX SUV.

The vehicles in the picture are obviously commercial. It's just like snapping Keke and Danfo at Alágolo in Ayọ̀bọ́-l̀pájà and claiming they are the vehicles in Lagos.

Please note that I am Yorùbá and I just came to Aba about 3 weeks ago.

Yeah, the place is rough, but its because they have been ignored by successive governments for so long.

Let's be fair and let's not allow the.politicians and their minions to keep dividing us.

The bolded na big lies. NA only so so 190s, v-boot and Keke napep full Aba. The motor wey big men Dey drive there na CAMRY tiny light. grin grin grin grin

Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Jamesbally:

The bolded na big lies. NA only so so 190s, v-boot and Keke napep full Aba. The motor wey big men Dey drive there na CAMRY tiny light. grin grin grin grin

You just betrayed your ignorance of Aba.

Of course, closed minds like yours won't believe, but I'm cool with that.

Believe what you will.
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by CNiro: 6:50am On Apr 09, 2021
sirblend:
Why does Aba have so much rickety vehicles and dilapidated buildings?.
Out of point.
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2021
fake news is a serious offence
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Bukkuzboss10: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Wickedfacts:
Aba has become Afghanistan
Imo is an upcoming Somalia

Look at what Kanu has done to Igboland. No more peace.
stop spreading unfounded rumours and lies
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Bukkuzboss10:
stop spreading unfounded rumours and lies

When did Aba turn to Iraq that Policemen and soldiers start barricading and shooting to ward-off attackers? That's what happened in this report.
Use your brain.
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Litmus: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2021

The reason behind the shootings was that an argument ensued between a white sienna driver and a keke driver, they were arguing at Number 1 (Azikiwe road). A police man on mufti (SARS/RRS) who decided to intervene on the power of his uniform was beaten up.

Odd line, bolded, - it’s as if the reporter is suggesting that the police was abusing his position by doing what polices is supposed to do, which is break up violent public disputes among other roles.... undecided
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Amaechi2023(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Everything being equal, a police officer have no right to fire his weapon on open space where there are civilians going about their daily business,,, but welcome to Nigeria a lawless nation where the law makers are the law breakers,,, it's a pity and I hope no life was lost in the fracas
that's only when things are being equal.
this is Nigeria, if all things were truly equal, they shouldn't have tried to beat the police in the first place.
and we know Nigerians only respond to force an d oppression, the reason why they beat police and fear soldiers..
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Hope and Uzodinma?

Both men?
I hope all is well with you?
Buhari

If you are sane you would have known it was an oversight or an error.
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2021
Drsnives:
Buhari
If you are sane you would have known it was an oversight or an error.
Just keep telling us how insane you are.
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by authenticman(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2021
This version of the incident sounds plausible
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Just keep telling us how insane you are.
Stay off my mention I'd.iot

1 Like

Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Gandollaar(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2021
Wickedfacts:
Aba has become Afghanistan
Imo is an upcoming Somalia

Look at what Kanu has done to Igboland. No more peace.
No more peace in your home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2021
Gandollaar:
No more peace in your home.

There is perfect peace in my home. I can't say the same for your home where your parents use slaps and beating to warm-up in the morning.
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by Gandollaar(f): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2021
Wickedfacts:

There is perfect peace in my home. I can't say the same for your home where your parents use slaps and beating to warm-up in the morning.
How can you claim to have peace in your home when your stepmother swore to sit on your destiny as long as she lives?
Re: There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Drsnives:
Stay off my mention I'd.iot
Grow up boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Pay For Damaged Farm Produce, Farmers Pay For Killed Cows In Anambra / Customs Officers Shoot Man Dead In Owode, Ogun State (photos) / Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.