Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Please, Any Good Approach To This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, Any Good Approach To This? (124 Views)

Melatonin Vapes: The Modern Approach To Natural Sleep Aid / Who Knows Any Good Eye Clinic In Abuja / Nigeria’s New Mental Illness Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Any Good Approach To This? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
I have this close friend. When we're together, she's all loving and caring but once we're in public, she starts saying all sorts of bad stuff about me. Tho she does it in a playful manner, the listeners might not see it as such. I've drawn her attention to that severally, jokingly tho but she still does it. I'm too scared to flare up for fear of loosing her friendship. I know she's unhealthy for my peace of mind but I really can't shout at her, I don't know how to. I'm not the outspoken type. She has this attitude of keeping malice once I tell her things she does that I don't like. Please, is there any other approach to this?
Re: Please, Any Good Approach To This? by Iamziggy: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
U don't like d way she talks about u in public? and you have warned her several times nd she's not listening...but you're scared of losing her friendship....Aunty just calm down there is more to come maybe when she don dy slap your face for public by then u go know Wetin to do

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Properly Wear The N95 Mask To Reduce The Virus Transmission / Smart Shot Alpha Injectors / Problems Females Will Face After Suffering From Pelvic Inflammation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.