Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today (70958 Views)

No Experience,skills Or Capital Needed!!.get $20/day Doing This Simple Thing / Learn Tech Skills Or Start A Business? / Make The Best Investment In Yourself - Learn Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:00am On May 11, 2021

The world is an ocean of energy, heaven and hell, success and failure are made up by the mind
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:06pm On May 11, 2021

"THERE’S ONLY ONE GROWTH STRATEGY: WORK HARD.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Hskyassociate(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @okez as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00null free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/4KWK
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:42pm On May 11, 2021

"As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.”

If you have a vision that excites you but that is so big that you absolutely don't know how to make it a reality, it's easy for fear and doubt to creep up on you.

I have learned that you don't need to know how you are going to do something, you just need to know what you really want to do.

The how will become clear as you walk the way. The rest of the path will show itself behind the next bend.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:18am On May 12, 2021

"If you really want to do something, you’ll fins a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:34am On May 12, 2021

"THE WILL TO WIN, THE DESIRE TO SUCCEED, THE URGE TO REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL…THESE ARE THE KEYS THAT WILL UNLOCK THE DOOR TO PERSONAL EXCELLENCE.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:55pm On May 12, 2021

Think strategically, about principles and causes instead of outcomes or effects.

The overload of available information overwhelms people and will increasingly do so in the years ahead.

We are constantly bombarded with new tactics and trends, but fail to recognize and master the root causes or principles.

Strategic thinking has always been important but will only become more relevant in the next decades.

Tactical living means that you always look at the effects of things, and not at what is causing them. You are always in search of that bit of information that will make all the difference in your life or career but are totally overwhelmed by everything that you need to learn. 

If this is your default operating mode, you are always going to remain dependent on someone doing your thinking for you.

But if you start to think strategically, if you look for the big truths or principles behind phenomena, you will also start to understand the different outcomes. 

Wisdom lies not in knowing all the manifestations of a principle or cause, but in understanding the law or the principle itself. Read that again.

There is a reason why the fundamental sciences like physics try to uncover the laws governing the universe and from that understanding try to explain all the possible manifestations of those laws.

The best reference that we have for understanding the principles that govern life is nature itself.

1 Like

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:12am On May 13, 2021

"IF YOU DON’T MAKE THE TIME TO WORK ON CREATING THE LIFE YOU WANT, YOU’RE EVENTUALLY GOING TO BE FORCED TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME DEALING WITH A LIFE YOU DON’T WANT.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:09am On May 13, 2021

"If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:48pm On May 13, 2021

"Treat yourself as you are, and you will remain as you are. Treat yourself as you could be, and you will become what you should be.”

I understood that you not only need to formulate a vision for your life, but also for the kind of person you see yourself becoming.

What kind of character does this person have? What are his or her habits? How does he behave?

Once you are clear about this, start treating yourself like this person. Make your ideal as real as possible in your mind, and you'll begin to move forward toward this image step by step.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:59pm On May 13, 2021

""Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.."
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:08am On May 14, 2021

"“If I want to be free, I've got to be me. Not the me you think I should be. Not the me I think my wife thinks I should be. Not the me I think my kids think I should be. If I want to be free, I've got to be me. So I better know who me is.”

This is an important quote because it specifically refers to the fact that your freedom does not lie in becoming more like someone else but in increasing who you are.

If you know and learn to express your own qualities in the way that best suits you, then you come across as credible, authentic, and don't have to pretend to be anything other than who you are.

You are always and everywhere the same person and you know that no one else is or needs to be like you. So you should try to learn as much about yourself as possible.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:50pm On May 14, 2021

"The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:25am On May 15, 2021

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talented in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:51am On May 15, 2021

"Focus on the solution, not the problem.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:53pm On May 15, 2021

"Success doesn't comes from other people's approval. It comes from your determination to achieve something and the extent of your effort to work on it."
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:23pm On May 15, 2021

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:27am On May 16, 2021

"When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:13pm On May 16, 2021

"Your most important sale in life is to sell yourself to yourself."

Believing in ourselves, seeing our strengths and what is possible for us is one of the most difficult and important things in life.

You can only be yourself, and you must grow in this role, because everyone else already taken.

Have you already sold yourself to yourself, or do you want to be somebody else?
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:52pm On May 16, 2021

Losers stop when they fail, winners fail till they succeed. The fact that things are difficult for you now does not mean it will be so forever. Only few have the eyes to see opportunities even in times like this!
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:30am On May 17, 2021

"The secret to success is no longer secret, it's up to you if you are determined enough to take up all it requires you to get it."
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:09pm On May 17, 2021

"It is in the school of forgiveness that the lessons of life are learned."

Forgiving someone for something that has happened in the past, whether it is someone else or yourself, is essential if you want to move forward.

If we cannot get over our negative experiences, they become part of the current that is holding us back, and in which we can easily drown.

You do not forgive others primarily for their own sake, but to set yourself free.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:59pm On May 17, 2021

“To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.” 
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:38am On May 18, 2021

"You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.”

Negative thoughts or a bad experience will have limited power over us if we can put them aside.

When we keep playing them over and over again in our heads, we give them much more negative energy than they deserve and we drown in them little by little.

It's no problem to recognize the problems or bad experiences in our lives, but we should focus all our energy on positive, constructive things that will move us forward rather than hold us under water.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:37am On May 18, 2021

"Man is buffeted by circumstances so long as he believes himself to be the creature of outside conditions, but when he realizes that he is a creative power, and that he may command the hidden soil and seeds of his being out of which circumstances grow, he then becomes the rightful master of himself."

An oak must produce a thousand acorns to increase the odds that one of them will hit fertile soil, sprout and grow.

However, when we take control of the growth process and provide the right conditions for the acorn to thrive, we only need one.

The same principle is true in our own lives. We can command the hidden soil and seeds out of which our own circumstances grow, and we do this by providing a fertile soil in our mind for our dreams to sprout and grow.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:44pm On May 18, 2021

We are built to conquer the environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve.

Obstacles are necessary to grow as a human being.

Just as our muscles need more resistance to grow as they become stronger, so we need challenges to test and improve our power.

The only way to grow is to take the journey and learn how to deal with ever-greater obstacles. Every great movie, book, or video game is an illustration of this.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:25pm On May 18, 2021
"Qualities die for want of attention, so any unlovely state might best be rubbed out by imagining “beauty for ashes and joy for mourning” rather than by direct attacks on the state from which we would be free.”

Some people think that we must deal with two forces; that is, to attract the good we must do away with the bad, but this is not true. All our thoughts must be directed to that one thing which we desire in order that our desire may be fulfilled. We think about plenty, and as we think of it, lack, its opposite, will become absorbed or disappear.

To attract the good and improve any area of our life, we must not do away with the bad. We must focus all our thoughts and attention on our desire.

"Where focus goes, energy flows. And where energy flows, whatever you're focusing on grows."
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:38am On May 19, 2021

"Never expect a thing you do not want, and never desire a thing you do not expect.”

Everyone desires to have or to be more, but most people don't expect those desires to ever become a reality.

Build an emotional picture of what you want, raise your consciousness to the level where you have no doubt that it will happen, and act like your desires are on their way.

If you do this, you have taken the most important step toward its realization.

“The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:18am On May 19, 2021

"Everything moves, nothing rests. We live in an ocean of motion. Everything is the expression of the same thing: Energy, at a different rate of vibration.”

In essence, everything is energy and this energy is creative and responsive.

We have the power to attract, stir up, and direct this energy, especially from within. We just have to learn how to do this.

At this fundamental level, everything is connected like one color of the rainbow is connected to the next.

"All the borders in the world are man-made. There are no borders, we are all hooked together. Everything is connected. There is no line of demarcation. We are hooked together like the colors of a rainbow, our problem is ignorance, we don't understand that."
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:41pm On May 19, 2021

"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:38pm On May 19, 2021

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:47am On May 20, 2021

"When you want something bad enough, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

You are living on purpose when what you think, say, and do is an expressing of who you truly are and serves not only yourself but the greater good.

Your life energies, thoughts, feelings, and actions flow in the same direction. Nothing is blocking the flow.

People, resources, and opportunities start to naturally gravitate toward you, because life always supports more life.

“The moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred… Unforeseen incidents, meetings, and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.