Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) (49251 Views)

Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Senate Targets Osinbajo, Fashola, Others Over Multimillion Dollar Power Deal / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by BluDesk: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
36STATES:
The deadliest bandit in that picture for me is Adeboye.

Just look at that picture and then think of the gigantic scam scheme he's pulling every day and the billions that is rolling in.

Who would believe that this man has been amassing billions if not trillions of Naira with his daily lies for the past 40 years.
Real green snake in a green grass.

Werey
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by kazybose: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
God have Mercy upon our country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
waldigit:

That was the Buhari I supported. I have known him since 80s and so by reason age progression I have no doubt it's him. But the one they present now I know not.

Oga forget story, even if it is another Buhari that is there now, he is simply mimicking the original Buhari and he's doing the job well.

Buhari no doubt is charismatic and knows about the affair of Nigeria but yet, he's still an evil man.

That 80s when you knew him, was he a good person with good governance? Those who knew him and experienced his military government then testified that his government was a calamity, so what is new?

Fela really knew him and he called him an animal in one of his songs (I think BEASTS OF NO NATION).

The present Buhari whether Jubril or not and whether he's afflicted with dementia or not simply got more governing time and still counting and it is no wonder that his folly and thirst for blood and destruction were made manifest!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Macphenson: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

Abegii,let use hear word
If Buhari was Igbo,igbos would support him until thy kingdom come
Una too dey lie

We supported Obasanjo against, Alex Ekuwemeand even against Odumegwu Ojukwu, please go and study history.
How.old are u?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Depsui(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Pastor Adeboye did not advice anybody to vote for Buhari. Plus Jonathan also went to RCCG over 4times, why then did people not vote Jonathan because he went to rccg. Anybody is welcomed in the church, not endorsed but welcome. And pastor Adeboye never endorsed Buhari.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by shedy03(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Frontail:
cool
Yeah, he played the Christians.
Adeboye is one of those that helped put this calamity on naija.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by anyamashima(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Even the devil knows the scriptures more than us .isoryt :>

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by ultimateprof: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Most shameful moment in the history of RCCG.

When the Devil physically visited the Church where the Prophet of the Most High hold sway ......yet was not detected at all.....

How can a man dictate what he cannot dictate? It means that the previous dictates were wrong. Moreover, I do not even know the difference between the four of them.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by MrUchenna1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Frontail:
cool
when the brain was still intact
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
nogragra:

When they are looking for corrupt power they can go anywhere even if they are alergic to the place as we see in buhari and Chrisitianity (Nigerias foremost antichrist). Tell them to go to the lions den for power they will go.
True
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Yes u are right. But d question is, what happened in 2019? How come people's eyes still remained blind to d obvious?
Atiku will not have been any better. He would have sold key assets like NNPC to himself through fronts and cornered other national assets as he did when OBJ put him in charge of privitisation.

Nigerians are always faced with two terrible options to choose from.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Atiku will not have been any better. He would have sold key assets like NNPC to himself through fronts and cornered other national assets as he did when OBJ put him in charge of privitisation.

Nigerians are always faced with two terrible options to choose from.

I didn't mention Atiku. Am talking about buhari. D question I asked is how did nigerians willingly reward buhari with another four years after he woefully failed in his first term breaking every record of failure that had previously been set before then?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't mention Atiku. Am talking about buhari. D question I asked is how did nigerians willingly reward buhari with another four years after he woefully failed in his first term breaking every record of failure that had previously been set before then?
Massive rigging and fear of Atiku who would have cornered all national assets was how Buhari got a second term.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by wonder233: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Why can't most Nigerians write properly?
OVB123:
All because he was looking for Presidency as at that time, this slow poison (Buhari) attended church service, the first time in his entire life in 2015, probably to to douse the tention tension that if he become became president, he will islamised islamise the country.
Fast forward to 2021 nothing has change changed, his government seem seems to be the worst we have ever see seen since the administration of His brother Major General Sani Abacha (1993 - 1998).
If Nigerians had leasten listened not to vote this evil and incompetent Man as President, we wouldn't have been be where we are today.
God deliver Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
maxell:

Only God in heaven knows the true heart of a man. Buhari fooled us all.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by akanke79: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Buhari is a godless man. If him being a Muslim, could enter into the house of a Kafir(church) , then be certain he can do anything to get power.
Are the so called kafirs not his subjects in the Federal republic of Nigeria?Allah created all muslims,christians,hindus.Our lives should be about humanity and love for one another.
Famous Islamic warriors like salahudeen Ayubi entered churches .
Walahi Africans dont understand Islam and christianity at all.Everything we practice or do is negativity of religion.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Ammishaddai: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
akanke79:

Are the so called kafirs not his subjects in the Federal republic of Nigeria?Allah created all muslims,christians,hindus.Our lives should be about humanity and love for one another.
Famous Islamic warriors like salahudeen Ayubi entered churches .
Walahi Africans dont understand Islam and christianity at all.Everything we practice or do is negativity of religion.
You speak like one who has not read the pages of the Quran.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by donnie(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
NONSENSE, they have started again to deceive gullible Nigerians.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
To everything there is a purpose ; the reason God allowed will surely manifest.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by HansSpeke: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
This was the period when Nigerians thought Buhari was the savior that had come to salvage Nigeria in 2015.

Face of Evil
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
HansSpeke:

Face of Evil
cry
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
kelly72:
They should invite him back to that church now and see if he will come.

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omooba77:

I was not deceived by Buhari.......
How were you not able to fall for the propaganda and born again Buhari? Even me that trusts non of the fantastically corrupt politicians that turned the country to a shithole, gave him the benefit of doubt. I was not born during his reign in the 80's, but always read articles on how he supposedly fought corruption and graft and prosecuted and jailed the politicians found wanting in the Shagari regime.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
witworth:
When fashola was still important, now figure head.
When APC still dey lobby dey beg for Nigerians votes. Now pride don full their shoulder, they forget yesterday. No wahala
See as Buhari be like fulani bandit, and osinbajo be like house boy/gate man

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, Lol at 2 more years left of famine and pestilence, some of us who saw the handwriting on the wall then were vilified and called unpatriotic by zombies led by the deadmeat griller but we have been vindicated, I only feel for some family members and friends still trapped in that dead country called Nigeria, other than that, l have long bid Nigeria goodbye, and I am happy for leaving that dead country, Nigeria should be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, nonsense and Buhari grin
I also bid the country goodbye, and still have family and friends trapped in the country. Some are however finding different ways to find their way out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I also bid the country goodbye, and still have family and friends trapped in the country. Some are however finding different ways to find their way out.
Great, good move on your path wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by akanke79: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You speak like one who has not read the pages of the Quran.

Give me the verse of the Quran which states a leader cannot enter a Church.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Even BMC crew agree with Fela Kuti we shouldn't have been deceived by the fake born again and corrupt tyrant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wojqCOD99V8

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Great, good move on your path wink
The hustle was real and was months away from having to come to back to Buhari's Nigeria. God worked in my favour and was able to get permanent residency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Ammishaddai: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
akanke79:

Give me the verse of the Quran which states a leader cannot enter a Church.
[/s] I do not need to give a verse. Sura Al-Kafirun 109:1-6 is very clear on what a Muslim should be doing. Any other is the way of the Munafiqun
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by Omooba77: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

How were you not able to fall for the propaganda and born again Buhari? Even me that trusts non of the fantastically corrupt politicians that turned the country to a shithole, gave him the benefit of doubt. I was not born during his reign in the 80's, but always read articles on how he supposedly fought corruption and graft and prosecuted and jailed the politicians found wanting in the Shagari regime.

It was Tunde Idiagbon in charge not this man, I could still recollect, this man was killing ram on August 27, 1985, when Col. Umar and co sholved him aside with NO resistance. Idiagbon was on hajj. This man never care for anything, go and check PTF. How people fell for him is still a miracle. No lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by OVB123: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
wonder233:
Why can't most Nigerians write properly?
They is no problem man. Thank you for the correction(s).
Promise to be careful next time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election / A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics / Fresh Revelation On Why Tinubu Made Gbajabiamila CoS - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.