Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Woman With World’s Longest Nails Has Them Cut After Almost 30 Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman With World’s Longest Nails Has Them Cut After Almost 30 Years (307 Views)

Australia In Recession For First Time In Almost 30 Years / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / Photos: Chinese Woman Has The World’s Longest Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With World’s Longest Nails Has Them Cut After Almost 30 Years by Justseyii: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
Woman with world’s longest nails has them cut after almost 30 years

Famously known as the woman with the world’s longest fingernails, Guinness World Records title holder Ayanna Williams (USA) has officially parted with her grand manicure after cutting her nails this past weekend.

Dr. Allison Readinger of Trinity Vista Dermatology in Forth Worth, Texas (USA), used an electric rotary tool to cut the record holder’s lengthy nails after measuring them a final time.

As it turns out, Houston-local Ayanna broke her own record for the longest fingernails on a pair of hands (female) with a new length of 733.55 cm (24 ft 0.7 in), since letting them grow from their initial confirmation in 2017.

This is the first time the record holder has cut her nails since the early 90s, which meant it was an emotional, bitter-sweet goodbye when Ayanna finally had to part with them.

“I’ve been growing my nails for a few decades now. I’m so, so ready for a new life. I’m know I’m going to miss them, but it’s just about that time – it’s time for them to go.”
Ayanna has dedicated over 28 years to growing her nails. In a way, the feature has become a key part of who she is.

Even as a kid, the Texan always loved nails and nail art. She has fond memories of asking her mother to check how long her nails were and if she could paint them certain colors.

Read more

https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/questions/question/woman-with-worlds-longest-nails-has-them-cut-after-almost-30-years/

Re: Woman With World’s Longest Nails Has Them Cut After Almost 30 Years by Fahdiga(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Dirty and smelly woman
Re: Woman With World’s Longest Nails Has Them Cut After Almost 30 Years by dawnomike(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
She really tried keeping those things for 30 years...
Re: Woman With World’s Longest Nails Has Them Cut After Almost 30 Years by Dabronze(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
What if she want to do a Mouth Action how is she going to do it grin

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be The Reason Why You Do Not Receive From God / Have You Been In This Situation Before? / Accessing Twitter Without VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.