Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North (28598 Views)

Jubilation In Benue As PDP Guber Candidate, Uba Returns From Medical Vacation / TIMELINE: As Buhari Has Spent 171 Days In UK On Medical Vacation - The Cable / Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by KingOKON: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
Matawalle: Protests against Buhari’s medical vacation in London an attack on the north

https://www.thecable.ng/matawalle-protests-against-buharis-medical-vacation-in-london-an-attack-on-the-north/amp
Lalasticlala

I don't know how low IQ people like this get to be Governors, well when you have a Buhari as a president anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Kingspin(m): 7:03am On Apr 09, 2021
You are not a Northern leader but a stupid leader.

Because you think what is happening in this country is a play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by michoim(m): 7:03am On Apr 09, 2021
True talk...
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by gnykelly(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2021
This man the real boko harm. He should be properly investigated.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2021
Deep investigations has revealed that this infamous Matawale is a junior brother to Shekau.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Kholar211: 7:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Ddokie:
i think i have to quit the internet pretty soon.

I'm tired of reading all the nonsense we get to read on a daily since this catastrophe of a president and his cronies happened to us.
I've been thinking of the same thing lately too. I'm tired and sick of this country. Sometimes I wish I never exist at all in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2021
Wait.....but have you guys really read what this animal is saying?

Is it that we are turning away from the fact that this kind of animal is calling for an ethnic attack on people in the name of "reprisals?"

This is the path of Rwanda.

And I wish that this man falls a victim of his own wishes first.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Gandollaar(f): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
N grin
Atink you sef see am.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Gandollaar(f): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Resurrection212:
grin who send this opportunist man to talk this trash.
You kids on this forum, what's funny in the OP?
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2021
beejaay:

seriously i have been trying to for a long time but cant seem to...i really wanna leave anything naija news, its always full of stupidity and irrationality with mumu people dropping crazy comments

If you quit NIGERIAN internet for 5 years and then come back, you will still meet the same rubbish unhinged comments from deranged bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Gandollaar(f): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
A retaliation of the manhunt for killer herders will mark the end of Nigeria. People have kept quiet for far too long. How can the herders come from a strange land to destroy farmlands, rape and kidnap women, butcher men and destroy houses and nobody arrests them?

Someone should tell the governor that a vast majority of the southern youths are tired of a country that has no regards for equity, fairness and justice. I like the fact that the South is increasingly waking up and begining to understand how skewed this country is.

If these guys are not ready to address some seemingly intractable structural and constitutional issues, there is no basis for being in one dysfunctional country that only benefits a few. This is the worst time for the north to threaten the south because there is a serious reawakening among the southern youths. Enough is enough.
I hope he reads this.

Does he know how long the south has suffered in silence?

Politically speaking, APC did worse to the previous government and successfully brought it down, now this Dis-excellency is making it an ethnic affair.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Brushstrokes20: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn it!... imagine the nonsense this dumb as Bleep cow brain just spewed!

Pathetic parasites......

May lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by ThugBoy(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2021
See this fool

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by ebuclassic18(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2021
that's how they make stupid comments just to deceive the northeners knowing fully well they're olodo

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Gandollaar(f): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Very foolish man! The hypocrisy of you northerners is disgusting. Like you are trying to pretend you don't know the slowpoke in London is responsible for all the crisis going on in Nigeria? You guys can keep lying to yourself but be assured that your hypocrisy, self-denial and bigotry will only lead us all to one direction which is disintegration.
We are waiting for that day you guys will kill southerners in the North, we will make you understand that your British advisers are not really as smart as you think.
N. B If you're a policeman and you're still standing at check points in the East, I pray you receive salvation. kiss
I am a supporter of Ipob warts and all. But if you are insinuating here that federal security agents should be targeted and killed then I will not support that.

The importance of police, warts and all cannot be overemphasized. The situation would be more dangerous if those incompetent security agents don't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Yoighaman(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2021
Can Shekau just do the needful on one of this man's family members? He needs to get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Brushstrokes20: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Shithole!.....a country where the BEST are being RULED by the WORST!

Cows can never reason like humans, enough of bullocks!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration!

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by just2endowed: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
Matawalle: Protests against Buhari’s medical vacation in London an attack on the north

https://www.thecable.ng/matawalle-protests-against-buharis-medical-vacation-in-london-an-attack-on-the-north/amp
Lalasticlala
.. He didn't mention kidnapping happening in his domain, he did not address the killing of his killer herdsmen in the south. You can see those sponsoring the killing
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by hush15: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Ddokie:
i think i have to quit the internet pretty soon.

I'm tired of reading all the nonsense we get to read on a daily since this catastrophe of a president and his cronies happened to us.

Honestly, I really prefer to play raid shadow legends to say the least.
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Gandollaar(f): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2021
deygar:
Keep wondering how we got to this point..so called leaders are just empty upstairs...
If you watch him speak, you would be ashamed to be called his fellow Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Greatkenny2: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2021
Who else noticed how he mischievously avoided the Fulani herdsmen menace.... Northerners and their hypocrisy....

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Gandollaar(f): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2021
pquaver:

Is it not hypocrisy that Reno who was in the government that did not build hospitals is leading the protest?
Same Reno addressed this issue when one idiot lurched at him on Twitter.

Google is your friend. The answer you seek is in his response.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Gandollaar(f): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
Absolutely your excellency, the ipob terrorists criminals and igboho are the ones responsible for all killings and violence in Nigeria.
But they are not responsible for the governor's stupidity and hollowness.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Rawgold29(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Am waiting for any fool that will call on the nation for pray for a North .... embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by DTaj: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2021
PDP supporters on Nairaland are confused. Should they insult PDP Governor Matawalle after this balderdash? They can't. They couldn't.

The North, less educated, but profoundly intelligent in terms of politics. Wike donated N500 million of Rivers State money to Sokoto State after a market fire incident. APC Governors and PDP Governors donated N50 million and N100 million respectively to Zamfara State, following a market fire.

When will any APC or PDP Governor donate a single kobo to Oyo State after the fire incident at Agodi-Gate Market?

Most politicians in Southern Nigeria are weak and daft! QED!

The ever-savvy, discerning North would continue to dominate!!!

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by ComeToJesus: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2021
One revered Pastor once said" Nigeria has no genuine leaders. What she has are ethnic warlords posturing as leaders"

Such a low one coming from a deranged politician.

Sense of nationhood has been massacred by these thugs in power.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:

Lalasticlala
Well spoken Mr Bello Mutawalle
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by babamoha(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2021
This utterance from Matawalle is a symbolism of change to APC from PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by MrUchenna1(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2021
wisdom deficiency symptoms
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Gandollaar:
Same Reno addressed this issue when one idiot lurched at him on Twitter.

Google is your friend. The answer you seek is in his response.
If truly those hospitals exist why are we having health issues in the country?
No that what Reno said was paper projects that PDP was doing since 1999 to 2015, eg 2nd naija bridge was commissioned by gej but it doesn't exist physically, so Reno is fooling fools that believe his lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.