Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North (28436 Views)

Jubilation In Benue As PDP Guber Candidate, Uba Returns From Medical Vacation / TIMELINE: As Buhari Has Spent 171 Days In UK On Medical Vacation - The Cable / Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by tonididdy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ddokie:
i think i have to quit the internet pretty soon.

I'm tired of reading all the nonsense we get to read on a daily since this catastrophe of a president and his cronies happened to us.
Honestly I already started to boycott any news with these words I call 'triggers words'... They are buhari, Fulani, miyetti, arewa, North, bandits, gumi.

These words dey trigger anger for my heart, make I nor just dey load any aboki I see better SLAP

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by Cajal(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Martini101:
This one should Kukuma enter APC, as he sounds like them already.
don't be deceived ...party affiliation is of no effect in the north
It is in the south that you people have taken PDP AND APC AS RELIGION
Remember BALA MUHAMMAD OF BAUCH AND HIS COMMENTS
do not party discriminate ....brother
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by dragunov: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
DTaj:
PDP supporters on Nairaland are confused. Should they insult PDP Governor Matawalle after this balderdash? They can't. They couldn't.

The North, less educated, but profoundly intelligent in terms of politics. Wike donated N500 million of Rivers State money to Sokoto State after a market fire incident. APC Governors and PDP Governors donated N50 million and N100 million respectively to Zamfara State, following a market fire.

When will any APC or PDP Governor donate a single kobo to Oyo State after the fire incident at Agodi-Gate Market?

Most politicians in Southern Nigeria are weak and daft! QED!

The ever-savvy, discerning North would continue to dominate!!!

The North is not savvy. They are not politically superior. Take them to Ghana to govern for one year and everything will scatter. So stop the over rating. North is overrated politically. Infact they can't do anything outside Britain. The Southern politicians are afraid of the North because of the violence factor and they are also very greedy and disloyal to their people. They also truly genuinely believe in one Nigeria while their Northern counterparts only pay lips service to it while secretly pursuing an agenda of complete domination. If the Southern leaders have been distrustful of the North from the outset and also pursued a different agenda then we will not be where we are.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by businessone: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
yudee233:
Not even an attack on Nigeria but North. Is GMB Northern President or Nigeria President

I tire o.Everything they will attribute it to the North.He forgot how they criticised Jonathan.Na turn by turn.
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by dragunov: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
sunnnnyuu:

Well spoken Mr Bello Mutawalle

And so if its an attack on the North, by the same logic it simply means that all Northern leaders and their following indigenes are as useless, nepotistic, incompetent, wasteful, clueless, wicked, parasitic, arrogant and demented like the ones claiming to control the presidency. Right?

I mean that's the more reason why we need to dissociate from this barbaric people. Right? grin grin wink Right?
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by maitrelalley1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Attack on north??
That's tribalism of the highest order
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by GoldHorse(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
These people think with their feet, walahi! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by BiafIntel: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Where are the one nigeria fools?
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2021
dragunov:

And so if its an attack on the North, by the same logic it simply means that all Northern leaders and their following indigenes are as useless, nepotistic, incompetent, wasteful, clueless, wicked, parasitic, arrogant and demented like the ones claiming to control the presidency. Right?

I mean that's the more reason why we need to dissociate from this barbaric people. Right? grin grin wink Right?
Even we the northerners we don't believe on this deciveness call naija let south go it's way and leave us alone, how many northerners are there in the south? They're not even up to 10% of the southerners in the north, which means southerners are more benefiting from Nigeria than the northerners, northerners can survive without south only that our greedy politicians don't want us to get independence from the parasiters south
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2021
Gandollaar:
Reno supported his argument with data, why not disprove him with your own facts and stop fishing for idiots already.
where are the hospitals let's see them, he just lie, renon kare irin shi
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by dragunov: 7:40pm On May 08, 2021
sunnnnyuu:

Even we the northerners we don't believe on this deciveness call naija let south go it's way and leave us alone, how many northerners are there in the south? They're not even up to 10% of the southerners in the north, which means southerners are more benefiting from Nigeria than the northerners, northerners can survive without south only that our greedy politicians don't want us to get independence from the parasiters south

You are so naïve. The South has never been parasitic on the North because there is no natural resources found in the North that you find Southern people controlling. Its always Northerners controlling their regional resources while they kill to control the ones in the South. Any Southern person found in your region is just a make up for the lack of world class human resources in the North.
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2021
sunnnnyuu:
where are the hospitals let's see them, he just lie, renon kare irin shi
dragunov:

You are so naïve. The South has never been parasitic on the North because there is no natural resources found in the North that you find Southern people controlling. Its always Northerners controlling their regional resources while they kill to control the ones in the South. Any Southern person found in your region is just a make up for the lack of world class human resources in the North.
These are the kind southerners calling for the break up naija you don't know anything regarding North, but the parasiters southerners living in the north will not like that
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by dragunov: 3:18am On May 16, 2021
sunnnnyuu:

These are the kind southerners calling for the break up naija you don't know anything regarding North, but the parasiters southerners living in the north will not like that

PARASITERS! Just what the hell does that mean. Is that English or Dutch?

Just so you know, I have been to the North and I know what I experienced. And if some people in the South have made the North their home, I bet its because they are peaceful people who abide by even your illegal sharia law and are always minding their businesses. They are there because your people need them.

If your people cannot however contribute anything apart from death and retrogressive born to rule attitude, then every child suck his mother's breast.
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
dragunov:

My problem with you guys (southerners) are illiterate don't know anything except what the fools among you tell and believe it is true.
If British know that south can survive without North, they will not amalgamate you with us, but they know north will developed and even be better than European countries that's why they join us with parasites and currupt southerners to sabotage us, but make my words North will be liberated out of this selfish union forced on us become what it's destine to be
Re: Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North by dragunov: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
sunnnnyuu:

My problem with you guys (southerners) are illiterate don't know anything except what the fools among you tell and believe it is true.
If British know that south can survive without North, they will not amalgamate you with us, but they know north will developed and even be better than European countries that's why they join us with parasites and currupt southerners to sabotage us, but make my words North will be liberated out of this selfish union forced on us become what it's destine to be
an unexposed, uninformed, uneducated f00l accusing me of being illiterate. Your quest to twist and rewrite history can never work. You need to research and read extensively about what the colonial masters documented about your people, about your leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings / Boko Haram Attacks Christian-Majority Communities In Borno & Adamawa States / Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.