Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? (2567 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? / House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by sysengr(f): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
LifeIssues101:
Honestly, this is on point

Most mothers do not care about themselves

I am a culprit and I need better cane from people like you to remind me ALWAYS

Cos it actually hurts sometimes, we just keep our cool and humble like our mother taught us lipsrsealed

Sacrifices mothers endure, most fathers can not.

But seriously we need to take care of ourselves to be able to care for our family.
Am also learning this gradually too wink
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by sysengr(f): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
cococandy:
I do it too. I have to constantly remind myself to think of myself too. It’s not necessarily a bad thing but you can’t pour from an empty cup. So, put yourself and care for yourself first sometimes so that you have adequate reserves to replenish the others who you care for. wink

True
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by sysengr(f): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
eyinjuege:

Only the man gets the meat everyday while his wife and children go without.
Problem started when she gave the children the meat 1 day out of the 7 days of the week.
Their father was the only one who ate meat 6 days out of 7.
It's not too much to allow the children taste meat too please.
I hope the OP is supplementing their diets with other things sha

Your comprehension skill is 100%
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
sysengr:

I surprise too ooo grin
This one go worse pass my husband.

Even food, AishaYesufu will not allow his wife and children eat because it is his hard labour.
Ignore that fellow biko. His or her utterances doesn't define you. You made the best choice by giving the children the meat especially when your husband has been the only one eating the meat. If he wants more meat, let him buy the meat. The balderdash that some folks are going on and on about here doesn't matter. You own your kids and you know what is best for them. They are still growing, your husband stopped growing, so they need more protein than him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by ImaIma1(f): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mindlog:
This is really sad to read. Just imagining the 500gms of meat used to prepare both stew and soup that lasts a week and how a father feels comfortable with him being the only one eating the meat in the family while his wife and children stare at him, got angry when the meat was given to his own children who needs the protein more than him.

He's the alpha and omega and he is the king of the jungle according to Draslo cheesy
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by sysengr(f): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Ignore that fellow biko. His or her utterances doesn't define you. You made the best choice by giving the children the meat especially when your husband has been the only one eating the meat. If he wants more money, let him buy the meat. That balderdash that some folks are going on and on about doesn't matter. You own your kids and you know what is best for them. They are still growing, your husband stopped growing so they need more protein than him.
Thanks dear.
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by AishaYesufu: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ardar:

You sure say you no be the husband? Cuz the way you carry this matter for head eh.
I can't marry a woman like OP
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by AishaYesufu: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
cococandy:

If you’re like this about small things, imagine how you would react to higher/bigger stuff? Do other people matter too?

You don’t even know what consists a home breaking attitude. You just use those words against any lady (coc0candy) who disagrees with you.

See, Anyone who is consistently selfish,100% of the time without consideration for the others in the family is the one who is breaking the home by himself or herself. It won’t be long before the other family members will resent them. It’s a no brainer. You don’t even have to think about it to see that it is true.
The husband is not a foolish man not to share with his children. OP denied him meat to ridicule and disrespect him because of his financial challenges.
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by AishaYesufu: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
libartay:

Stupid jackass..fxck off my mention you giddy goat.
Imbecilic ancient ethnic ape. Piece of meat kee you there! Wicked soul
another g0at! Ode niyen... Oloshi
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by AishaYesufu: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
eyinjuege:

Only the man gets the meat everyday while his wife and children go without.
Problem started when she gave the children the meat 1 day out of the 7 days of the week.
Their father was the only one who ate meat 6 days out of 7.
It's not too much to allow the children taste meat too please.
I hope the OP is supplementing their diets with other things sha
Is this what you read or you decided to misread? The whole family eat meat everyday but a dinner where only one meat was left, OP decided to use that avenue to ridicule and disrespect the innocent man simply because he isn't financially buoyant. Make Una de validate her...
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by AishaYesufu: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
sysengr:

I can see comprehension is your problem.

I create thread to know what am doing wrong and learn.

'Deny him cos of fin challenges' for only Sunday night? Meanwhile he ate the meat alone on Sunday morning ooo and has always been eating it even this night ooo.

In fact I won't reply you again.

You are full of insults, grow up!

Go pour your anger elsewhere and stay off my thread let me reason with sensible people please.

Go create your thread to praise your wife and make her look sensible if at all you are married.
you created this thread not to learn anything but to validate your misbehavior. Kontinue
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by Draslo(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

He's the alpha and omega and he is the king of the jungle according to Draslo cheesy
Now you're just twisting my words.
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by ImaIma1(f): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2021
Draslo:

Now you're just twisting my words.

Haba! Didn't you liken the man to the king of the jungle?
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by ImaIma1(f): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Is this what you read or you decided to misread? The whole family eat meat everyday but a dinner where only one meat was left, OP decided to use that avenue to ridicule and disrespect the innocent man simply because he isn't financially buoyant. Make Una de validate her...

Ridicle? For his own children again? Please how is meat now part of showing respect or disrespect. Some of you men just like to see disrespect in everything and take offence at every little thing.

Children need meat more than adults.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by Draslo(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

Haba! Didn't you liken the man to the king of the jungle?
I meant the alpha and omega part nawww.
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by ImaIma1(f): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2021
Draslo:
I meant the alpha and omega part nawww.

The part I said was from you was the king of the jungle. Read my comment again.
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by mum2bsoon: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2021
AishaYesufu:

I can't marry a woman like OP

No woman deserves to marry a man like you sir

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by Draslo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

The part I said was from you was the king of the jungle. Read my comment again.
So you wouldn't refer to your husband as your lord?
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by Victoria938(f): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
The children
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by ImaIma1(f): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Draslo:

So you wouldn't refer to your husband as your lord?

It's not that deep. Even my husband will think I have gone crazy if I call him my lord.

1 Like

Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by farady(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
The ideal thing to do is to serve the man as a mark of honour and respect. Now at the table, a good and loving father will share that one piece of meat for everybody and most probably exclude himself.
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by descarado: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
What a thread shocked
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by Bigblessed: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
The POT to avoid stories

1 Like

Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by Exmilitant(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
AishaYesufu:
you created this thread not to learn anything but to validate your misbehavior. Kontinue
It is really annoying to see men ridiculing a fellow man over a woman's complain without hearing from the man.
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by Draslo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

It's not that deep. Even my husband will think I have gone crazy if I call him my lord.
I misspoke. grin

What I meant was don't you see him as your lord, in the sense of the word, not necessarily calling him 'lord'. grin
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by ImaIma1(f): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
Draslo:

I misspoke. grin

What I meant was don't you see him as your lord, in the sense of the word, not necessarily calling him 'lord'. grin

What he is to me and what I see him as...a lover, father, teacher, protector, brother, fan, supporter and a perfect fit for me.

We don't operate the Master and subject relationship.

4 Likes

Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by AishaYesufu: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2021
mum2bsoon:

No woman deserves to marry a man like you sir
only stupid men marry your kind
Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by LadySarah: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cococandy said the bitter truth,at a pt in this motherhood,a woman gotta be selfish.

Some let go of food,some their underwears/clothing are faded,some their bad hairs are now hidden underneath old wigs,their shoes has seen better days.

Eat the meat or give the children.If he wants more meat,bring more money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? by sysengr(f): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2021
LadySarah:
Cococandy said the bitter truth,at a pt in this motherhood,a woman gotta be selfish.

Some let go of food,some their underwears/clothing are faded,some their bad hairs are now hidden underneath old wigs,their shoes has seen better days.

Eat the meat or give the children.If he wants more meat,bring more money.

True.
What mothers go through for their families only God will bless us.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Show Of His Wife Who He Met When She Was A Minor (video) / Oba Assaults Wife (deji Of Akure) / Abali Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.