Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,994 members, 7,835,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Isn't This Sexual Harassment? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isn't This Sexual Harassment? (43063 Views)

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / MTN Releases Statement Regarding Harassment By NLC Officials / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Icon79(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2021
Huh?? Her bum bum, isn’t that her a$$? Of course, a lady’s a$$ is a private part. Abeg, don’t go around touching women’s a$$. That’ll get you in a whole load of trouble, trust me.

O pari

scofield114:
so her bumbum is private part ? arrest the girls on tiktok that shows and shake their bumbum to get likes

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by kushme: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2021
Youngpo413:
Still wondering what's so special about ladies ass...

Plenty shit oh. To be truthful whenever I look a woman's ass, I reason why guys dey trip for wetin dey produce smelling shit like everyday.. Cos, they like eating everything..

My imagination of sex with a female no involve the ass attraction...
A slim woman with a flat chest and flat ass would arouse me better than a fat fvck with fat ass and big boobs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by ChijyWills(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2021
It is oh
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by victons(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

Tueh! Not me.

I don't touch boys nyash only my fellow girls.
Isn't that a sexual misconduct too

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Hamiltonii: 12:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

I still believe there are sane people like you here.
My friend carry this attention seeking story out of here. I don't know why only Ashowo girls dey easily complain of fvk harassment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by sunsplash99(m): 12:46am On Apr 11, 2021
I know you must be a biochemistry student. How can you be drawing a pathway in an exam and same time blocking your lecturer's pathway with your small bum bum?

95% of biochemistry student no dey get boyfriend, so nobody dey touch them. u dey happy say he touch your bum bum but na d small bum bum dey pain u.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Monday60655(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2021
Let's see the picture of that your ass so that we can access the size weather is small or not.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Steveagro: 12:58am On Apr 11, 2021
The same you that was wailing about Nigerian men, maybe you should ask your Dad for his opinion on this matter
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Ashirioluwa: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2021
I don’t know what this country is turning to in the name Feminist. Now everything is harassment in Nigeria. Thanks to the western world

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by walozanga(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Na buhari send am?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by kushme: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2021
odysey:

Sad about your friend
I believe you should have said something in the hall

Do educate your friend about sexual harassment and how you feel about it mentioning to him that it could/may have happened to his sister or gf

You should be the one needing an education on sexual harassment not the friend.. What is sexual about the ass to be harassed? I challenge you to educate me on ass sexual harassment..

So, if you shake my hand in a way I don't like, I could call it sexual harassment.. No wonder muslims don't want men to shake the hands of their females..

Na wa. Some people sense sex in every lil thing...

Abeg make we dey think things before we accuse people.....
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Men are trash scum

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by EbenezerTriumph: 1:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Nusaibart:
Men are trash scum
says a male hiding under a female moniker seeking for attention.
Jobless fellow

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 11, 2021
That's sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by dadamonie150: 2:05am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:
Some weeks ago I was writing exams, the exams venue was one of the school's laboratory, and the stools were quite uncomfortable, if you've ever been to a school's laboratory you would know what I'm talking about and sometimes the stools are too high for the lab bench and it causes great discomfort. The most comfortable position for me after sitting erect on the stool for over an hour was to lower my back and arch it.

So as I was writing the exams, I can remember I was trying to draw a pathway, when the lecturer invigilating us tried to pass behind me and he touched my butt and said "shift this your small bumbum from the road" and laughed. I found it very offensive. I was so focused on writing that exam that I didn't want to answer him, it's not the kind of course students would like to write twice.

I wasn't the only one on that row who was blocking his path but he told the others merely to shift.

So today I was telling a friend about it and he laughed and said it was nothing. Nothing? Was it your butt that was touched? Right it wasn't and so it's so easy for him to say it is NOTHING. A stranger's hand on your butt is SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

What sort of world am I living in?

why not stop writing the exam and go out to get a police �

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by odysey: 2:30am On Apr 11, 2021
kushme:

You should be the one needing an education on sexual harassment not the friend.. What is sexual about the ass to be harassed? I challenge you to educate me on ass sexual harassment..

So, if you shake my hand in a way I don't like, I could call it sexual harassment.. No wonder muslims don't want men to shake the hands of their females..

Na wa. Some people sense sex in every lil thing...

Abeg make we dey think things before we accuse people.....

I told myself if I find guys like you and find women willing to press charges You'd end up in jail or/and pay a huge fine You open pervert

I hope the ladies in your life are groped continually and that you hear no end of it

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by kingsceedon(m): 3:50am On Apr 11, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Which one is paining you? talk true, Is because he said small bumbum. grin

You just said my mind
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Acidosis(m): 4:36am On Apr 11, 2021
The deed has been done. Be very very careful around him and, if there's ever a repeat, don't bring this to Nairaland. Too many dysfunctional children on this forum hiding behind savage replies. They will mess up your mental health so bad that you'll begin to see theft and rap.e cases as normal occurrences. These people will support rap.e just for likes and emojis.

4 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by obaze21: 4:41am On Apr 11, 2021
nuggarito:
Why did you block the road with your flat Azz? All these 21st century feminist forming sexual harassment.

You better go and read your books.

Haba!! shocked
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by obaze21: 4:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Acidosis:
The deed has been done. Be very very careful around him and, if there's ever a repeat, don't bring this to Nairaland. Too many dysfunctional children on this forum hiding behind savage replies. They will mess up your mental health so bad that you'll begin to see theft and rap.e cases as normal occurrences. These people will support rap.e just for likes and emojis.

Can you imagine? The post bashing her got over 200 likes.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Acidosis(m): 4:44am On Apr 11, 2021
obaze21:

Pathetic... Over 200 potential rapi.sts.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Rocktation:
Eyaaa..ndo. It is a sexual misconduct and the perpetrator should be told off. But since you let it slide this time with the excuse of an exam, endeavour to avoid all scenarios that might see a repeat of such or worse still, an upgrade to a gross moral turpitude....

Because that is how they start. Testing Testing and fiamm, they launch a rapid surprise attack.
grin
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by jaxxy(m): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

He had been behaving funny with me for quite sometime before the incident. Like calling me sweet names and being overly interested in my school work.

It might be nothing. How long was the touch and where u blocking the path? If it was another person wud u have felt it was harassment?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by yusufmurry: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Which one is paining you? talk true, Is because he said small bumbum. grin

Exactly! If he had said , fine bumbum she for no complain.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by yusufmurry: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2021
You're very lucky that the devil didn't lead to reply him.
By the time you resit the exam next year, you would have learned to keep emotion out your way.

Because he said small bumbum? And las las the bumbum go small else e for no pain you. What if he called it fine bumbum, would you have complained.

Na so I tell one girl, "this ur small breast grin grin
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by yusufmurry: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2021
[/quote][quote author=obaze21 post=100684931]

You for want them to clap
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by harmargedon: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2021
manikspears:

You take note of that statement too abi grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2021
Lalami3232:
Una don too lie sotey we no dey know when una dey talk truth or una dey chase clout.
After seeing wetin my neighbor's wife did to am, and she still come outside to cry, I don vow say I no go ever take sides again until I hear from both parties or I see with my korokoro eye before I pass my irrelevant judgment.
Tell us what the daughter of Jezebel did let's learn abeg
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

I've moved on it's just that I'm upset that my friend told me it's NOTHING.

I'm sorry for what you went through. Its not nothing, you were violated. A lot people won't see anything wrong with it because we live in a depraved society.

Just suck it up and move on. The lecture will certainly get what he deserves someday

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Adakintroy: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Sexual harassment for crowd.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by DivineDynamics: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Lustfulness starts from the mind.

It degenerates to the desire to touch.

From touching, it moves to handling.

And from that to the full action.

Say no to lustfulness.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by CHoccolaTE: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2021
OP majority of Nigerian men/boys are rapists that will always look for opportunity to harass girls and blame the girls afterwards.

Just go through the replies supporting this man to see it. If I say males are inherently criminalistic and beastly people will say I am a man hater.

This isn't hatred, it's the simple truth that many females are blind to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Nnewi Deities Exposed Kidnapper Evans, Neutralised His Charms’ / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses / 2 Side Chics Fight At Lokoja Confluence Beach Over LG Chairman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.