Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner (8312 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Maybe she got someone already.
I don't think so.
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Werey on the loose angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by meobizy(f): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2021
This is why children need good parents and role models in life.
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2021
neyohh:
Video Vixen and popular naked twerker the_bitchy_ella , an indigene of the south east currently living in Lagos has suggested on Instagram that she's raising her puppy to be her sex partner.

She performed some explicit videos live on Instagram where she let the dog suck her tits and rub the little puppy on her privates.

The video was watched by hundreds in the presence of her friends who also sexually molested the puppy.

Posting here so that she can be reported to the appropriate authorities.

See the pictures below and link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNbSUI4Hy3d/?igshid=i8yqm04i1jgd

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNbLqt-nNe-/?igshid=r529xaix1e45

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNbIs4lHyGOcY0wHJGlx4CcYmPlb7YhxqHh42w0/?igshid=b67bqia9hukz

The future is cursed if it's female tueh
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Upforgreatness(f): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=neyohh post=100621884]Video Vixen and popular naked twerker the_bitchy_ella , an indigene of the south east currently living in Lagos has suggested on Instagram that she's raising her puppy to be her sex partner.

She performed some explicit videos live on Instagram where she let the dog suck her tits and rub the little puppy on her private.

In this nigeria ehn wetin musa no go see for gate!
Thank God for phone and charger in my life
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by rotadeco27: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
She is sick
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Totilopussylick(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nothing Musa no-go see for gate
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by tit(f): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
The pregnant mother of 8 who stab her husband to death, and this one who is better?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Inspector Arrested For Murder / Kidnapped Professor Yinka Adegbehingbe Regains Freedom / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.