Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks (21055 Views)

Declan Emelumba: Imo people Not Wike Will Re-Elect Uzodinma / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State / APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Nemere2020: 12:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Imo State government has accused a former governor of the state for being the mastermind of Monday’s attacks on some federal facilities in Owerri, the state capital.

Commissioner for Information, Chief Declan Emelumba, yesterday, alleged the former governor engaged thugs whom he had earlier granted amnesty to unleash violence on police and correctional centre to prod the Federal Government to declare a state of emergency in Imo.

Addressing a press conference in Owerri, Emelumba averred that all that took place in the state had the imprimatur of the ex-governor.

He said government was also in possession of information on how a special adviser to the former governor procured the thugs that invaded Owerri that Monday morning.

According to him, the fact that the former governor sponsored some northern youths who called for the declaration of a state of emergency in Imo, barely hours after the attacks, made him a culprit.

He alleged that the former governor wants to get back at Governor Hope Uzodimma for insisting on the implementation of the White Paper that indicted him for looting the state and grabbing people’s lands.

The commissioner said all that happened on Monday were orchestrated to portray Uzodimma as an incompetent governor as a prelude to the declaration of a state of emergency in Imo by the Federal Government.

“Recall that the man had gone to court to stop the commissions from sitting. When that failed, he approached Governor Hope Uzodinma to disband the panels, and when that failed, he resorted to violence to repossess property government had sealed. That is the motive for the attacks,”he said.

While brandishing a copy of a press conference by the northern youths where they castigated Uzodimma, but praised the former governor, Emelumba said it was not rocket science for people to know the person behind the attacks.

He added that it was not a coincidence that the former governor has not condemned the attacks in Owerri, insisting that he failed to do so because he knows something about the attacks.

He said he was sure that at the end of thorough investigation, the truth would come out that the desperation of the former governor to hold on to filched Imo property has driven him to unleash violence and destabilise the state.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/former-gov-mastermind-of-imo-attacks-commissioner/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by NATIONALPASTOR: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2021
Even APC and it's members are all bandits without common sense.

I believe APC and the caliphas are behind the attacks in the guise to use the military to take over indigenous peoples lands and eventually hand them over to the marauding terrorists cum Fulani headsmen/headhunters.

One thing I've noticed about APC and their senseless followers is that you'll always see through them for what they are. Senseless, callous, tyrants, talkatives, sadists, liars, evil, wicked and charlatans. They can't even lie well

They get angry, insults people and arrest citizens for refusing to believe their unbelievable lies.

Finally, as a qualification to contest and win an election, you're required to sign the death warrant of either your father, mother but in most cases that of their sons.

Hmm, God help You Nigerians because indeed you're on very long thing and the evil sorcerers are not leaving any time soon.

Nigeria will eventually explode in a war or similar situation but those behind these events are busy buying puppets to use in the south and removing anyone they perceived as obstacles to their planned conquest....

There are some things happening now that all you is only a smoke screen but eventually it will be exposed but very late.

Hear me, all those their recruited puppets will eventually join their ancestors as soon as they're done using them.

Most people didn't know what happened the likes of Chukwu merije, Ojo maduekwe, Tony Anini, Cc Ono, Ekwueme, Bola Ige, Abiola, Odumakim, and a host of others too numerous to mention..

I know a lot and that's why I dislike those who stand with these marauders and their puppets down south.

They set you against yourselves so you'll be busy fighting and cursing yourselves so they get more busy raping your wives, sisters, killing your parents, siblings, taken over your lands, your communities and renaming them.

All they are doing is to distort history, that was exactly why they removed the study of history from Nigeria's educational curriculum.

I can go on and on but Nairaland won't be able to contain these truths.

For those who are still at sleep, better wake up because greater evil is knocking on the door.

For those in the South, be wise, be vigilant, be prepared for they are coming for you.

Peace profound!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by vanunu: 1:18am On Apr 09, 2021
Ohaji bois

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by DaddyRochie1642: 1:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Bastards

9 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by OfoIgbo: 1:40am On Apr 09, 2021
But I thought the Nigerian police is claiming that this act was carried out by ESN?

So the media arm of these unknown gunmen is made up of northerners, very likely Fulanis.

IPOB and ESN have been fully exonerated.

Further investigation still needs to be carried out as I strongly suspect Fulanis in government are involved. That is the only reason the attackers were not confronted while they were carrying out these attacks for a few hours

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 09, 2021
The current crisis is a blank slate on which various parties paint whatever picture they want to paint...government, IPOB, etc etc.

As for me...I wait for the investigation, even if it takes decades.

3 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Ubykcee(m): 5:45am On Apr 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Duplexxx: 5:47am On Apr 09, 2021
Shameless fools dem

2 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Randy100: 5:47am On Apr 09, 2021
Mention names or keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Dexpro: 5:47am On Apr 09, 2021
And the blame game continues......

1 Like

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Olatunji1929: 5:47am On Apr 09, 2021
apchit strategies blaming everybody for their failure they never taken responsibility but wetin concern me okorocha self was among those bastard that brought the calamity called buhari upon Nigerian

9 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Alejoas(m): 5:47am On Apr 09, 2021
sad the job of your government is to prevent such attack and keep the people of Imo State safe. Take him to court and stop all these slander. Our external battery guarantees you between ten to twenty four hours extra working hour on your laptop. Don't let power issue delay you and don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise.

3 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by ebuk4real(m): 5:47am On Apr 09, 2021
It's my birthday today. Show me love guys

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by stonemasonn: 5:48am On Apr 09, 2021
The former governor no get name? Abi you dey fear to mention Okoroc??.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by sureboykris(m): 5:48am On Apr 09, 2021
Politicians... Dance of shame... UGM will turn on you some day
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by HealerH: 5:49am On Apr 09, 2021
I'm gradually getting used to bad governance in Nigeria.
One day I'll perfectly get used to it that nothing about it can surprise me.
Should I be worried about that day?

3 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:49am On Apr 09, 2021
I doubt this but i won't be surprised if it's true, Okorocha can do ANYTHING for power!

2 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Qoko: 5:50am On Apr 09, 2021
There is nothing impossible in this country when the past knew the security weakness
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by 4four(m): 5:51am On Apr 09, 2021
Are this people afraid to mention Okoroawusa name?

2 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Tinyemeka(m): 5:51am On Apr 09, 2021
LOL.

Say the name or forever hold thy peace!

No governor can be held responsible for this act of Iberiberism other than the Iberibe governor himself, Rochas Okorocha.

True or False?

2 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Militant30: 5:51am On Apr 09, 2021
Igbos and their stupid politics, Uzodimma is behaving so childish on a very sensitive issue like security, no wonder people don't take this people serious again,if the south Western Governors from different Political parties can come together and set up a security outfit why can't the East do it?

2 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:52am On Apr 09, 2021
Accusing fingers will be pointed everywhere. This is the same way accusing fingers where pointed everywhere when Boko Haram started and Boko Haram grew stronger.

Modu sheriff, IG of police, chief of army staff, Sanusi, Elrufai, Ihejerika, Buhari, Gumi, Ndume, past Governors of Yobe. Adamawa and Borno, PDP, APC, have all been pointed accusing fingers of behind Boko Haram. All these noise they are making should stop

3 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by jojofola: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2021
Lol. Clowns.
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by 4ckyou: 5:53am On Apr 09, 2021
I said it before that esn wasn't responsible, shame on ex IGP for saying trash without investigation

2 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by sandymikky: 5:53am On Apr 09, 2021
Uzodimma and Okorocha can kill themselves for all I care, the only person I know as my goverjor is Emeka Ihedioha.
At a time like this, you can't but respect Ihedioha. Even inspite of the injustice done him by Tanko Mohammed and the SC, he has carried himself with dignity and love for the state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Militant30: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2021
mention the person's name and stop being foolish

1 Like

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by dannie007(m): 5:54am On Apr 09, 2021
Happy Birthday � to you. More Grace Abundantly. Amen

ebuk4real:
It's my birthday today. Show me love guys

2 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Kingjay007: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2021
Tactless fellow making baseless claims!

2 Likes

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by mogbeyiteren: 5:55am On Apr 09, 2021
So is no longer IPOB and ESN, confused politician and IGP

1 Like

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Rekyz(m): 5:57am On Apr 09, 2021
And the NPF said otherwise. We had investigated indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by vincent10(m): 5:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Truth shall prevail.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Relationship Between Benin, The Country And Benin City In Nigeria? / Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.