Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks (21064 Views)

Declan Emelumba: Imo people Not Wike Will Re-Elect Uzodinma / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State / APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Rareoil(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2021
pquaver:

It is ipob and Esn that carried out the attack. Just that politicians are being politicians.. Hope camp want to use the opportunity to crush opposition politicians. That is the game. Politics is dirty. Just the way boko haram attacks and herdsmen attack and you blame it on Buhari. It is same thing. That doesn't mean it's not boko haram or herdsmen that attacked. Same here the governor playing politics with it does not mean it is not Ipob and Esn

ipob are concerned with biafra nothing concern them and Nigeria. Rocha as we all know had alot of thugs this is his handiwork.
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by gidgiddy: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:
But I thought the Nigerian police is claiming that this act was carried out by ESN?

So the media arm of these unknown gunmen is made up of northerners, very likely Fulanis.

IPOB and ESN has been fully exonerated.

Further investigation still needs to be carried out as I strongly suspect Fulanis in government are involved. That is the only reason the attackers were not confronted while they were carrying out these attacks for a few hours

IPOB has been blamed for many things they did not do, thats how the federal government got them declared a terrorist group in the first place

An attack happend, but before any investigation could even commence, the former IG of Police ran to say it is IPOB

same thing happened with Governor Wike of Rivers State, who within 24 hours, ran to blame IPOB of killing police and Army in Obigbo, even before any investigation

Hope Uzodinmma did the same in Orlu

Thats Nigeria for you, a country where you are found guilty based on sentiments rather than facts
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Rareoil(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Fanuchi007:
Why do Igbos like sinking their fellow brother to the ground? Igbos will be shouting biafra! biafra!! but av never seen an igbo elected politician or ex politician stand with the voice of their people. You will never see a Northern muslim come out to acuse his fellow brother even if they are sworn political enemies. You Igbos will be running politics like it's a private business. If it's only Nnamdi Kano that is speaking for you, how can you be heard? You people can't even set up a set up a strong regional social/political group like AFENIFERE or AREWA. your politicians are very selfish, all they think about is how to invest in businesses when elected. You Igbos are part of your problems. stop always blaming yorubas and hausas and sit back and reflect how self centered your politicians are. Even Igbos are not united, as a non-igbo, you will ask someone where are you from? and they will be telling you Mbesie, Nsukka. Have you ever asked a yoruba man or an Hausa man where he is from and he calls his local government instead of his state?

alaye just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Fanuchi007: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2021
Rareoil:

alaye just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow. u can only tell me shut up!!! but you lack points to constructively counter my points. am a matured minded youth, u can't bring me down to your level
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Calitoscassius(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2021
Randy100:
Mention names or keep quiet.
Okoroacha Richas!! Here isba name.

Okoroacha is a thief!
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Calitoscassius(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2021
Okoroacha is the crook behind the attacks, it is not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Rareoil(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2021
Fanuchi007:

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow. u can only tell me shut up!!! but you lack points to constructively counter my points. am a matured minded youth, u can't bring me down to your level

the only bitter pill is that you wrote gibberish

1 Like

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Konskott(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2021
I want to hear that he, Okorocha, has been prosecuted and jailed for collateral crime and damage against Imo people and residents. What he did amounted to waging wae against the state. The kind oof bombs men, I wonder where he got them from. Politicians must not be allowed to kill innocent lives, destroy property and walk home free.

1 Like

Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Abagworo(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2021
Uzodinma keeps disappointing no matter the chances given for him to correct his errors. At a time he should foster unity and pool of brains for solution he is still playing politics of bitterness. Okorocha has never attacked anyone both verbally and physically even in the news yesterday was his offer of helping hand not attack. So Uzodinma should shelf politics aside and seek solution to the challenges
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Fanuchi007: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Franking:

Just shut up. Y'all like to have an erection over Igbo matters. Boko Haram are northerners murdering northerners. Bandits are northerners murdering northerners. Do u see Igbos murdering Igbos like that?

Northerners say Atiku is from Cameroun but u I'd*ot will never castigate them. Igbo this Igbos that. Just because u think we are sitting ducks, well, here's news for u, we ain't.

Aim at us and we reciprocate. Ewu awusa.
Funny.... and who told you am Hausa? quote me anywhere, am speaking reality. I've stayed in the east for 20 years. e no get watin u wan tell me. If u read my post with a clear mind, u would have realized that am actually in support of Biafra even though am not of Igbo descent. But ur inability to accept weakness that is undermining the actualization of Biafra from within has blinded you. Take it or leave it; Igbos are also part of the problem.
How can u look at an igbo state and claim 'thise one's are not real/pure Igbo' guy, am not ur enemy. Am just telling you ur weakness to make u stronger and more united. now go F...k urself
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Fanuchi007: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Rareoil:

the only bitter pill is that you wrote gibberish
u ar actually too blind to see that am actually in support of Biafra. I only stated points that highlights weakness from within.
Ar u now telling me Declan Emelumba calling out d x-Governor is right?
ar u too blind to accept weakness?
for ur information, av lived in the East for 20 years 90% of my life.
Just because someone is criticizing u no mean sai u go begin de para like sai na lie I de talk
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Yankee101: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2021
In short, Okorocha?
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Psoul(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2021
Militant30:
Igbos and their stupid politics, Uzodimma is behaving so childish on a very sensitive issue like security, no wonder people don't take this people serious again,if the south Western Governors from different Political parties can come together and set up a security outfit why can't the East do it?

Mechiegi onu rere ere ebe ahu.
A si m gi rijuo nsi onu ebe ahu.
Look at this one calling Igbos foolish political players.
Kamalu magbu kwa gi ebe ahu
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by unikprince(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2021
vanunu:
Ohaji bois
are u normal? What have Ohaji got to do with you
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by wingmanIII: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Randy100:
Mention names or keep quiet.

Okorocha
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by wingmanIII: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Abagworo:
Uzodinma keeps disappointing no matter the chances given for him to correct his errors. At a time he should foster unity and pool of brains for solution he is still playing politics of bitterness. Okorocha has never attacked anyone both verbally and physically even in the news yesterday was his offer of helping hand not attack. So Uzodinma should shelf politics aside and seek solution to the challenges

Okorocha is wicked and ruthless enough to sponsor the attacks. Even before the pronouncement by the commissioner, he was my prime suspect.
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by wingmanIII: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Fanuchi007:

u ar actually too blind to see that am actually in support of Biafra. I only stated points that highlights weakness from within.
Ar u now telling me Declan Emelumba calling out d x-Governor is right?
ar u too blind to accept weakness?
for ur information, av lived in the East for 20 years 90% of my life.
Just because someone is criticizing u no mean sai u go begin de para like sai na lie I de talk

Why do you think the ex governor okorocha is not behind the attacks? If he is, what's wrong in calling him out.
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Amah70: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Smearing your brother’s name without any evidence because of dirty politics.

It’s getting to two years you people from Imo West are on top of governance in Imo state, but achieved only plastering Owerri roads with coal tar.

In two years, Okorocha had done a lot for his senatorial district.
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by pquaver(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2021
Rareoil:

ipob are concerned with biafra nothing concern them and Nigeria. Rocha as we all know had alot of thugs this is his handiwork.

Ipob is concerned with Biafra and Nigeria. The have resentment for Nigeria. The engage in altercation with Nigerian securities so there is no way you can wish that away. You can write whatever you want on nairaland.com but those of us on ground and the whole of imo state know who is responsible and for sure Esn had a hand in it.
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Blackdisciple(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
So it's not ESN again!!!
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Franking: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fanuchi007:

Funny.... and who told you am Hausa? quote me anywhere, am speaking reality. I've stayed in the east for 20 years. e no get watin u wan tell me. If u read my post with a clear mind, u would have realized that am actually in support of Biafra even though am not of Igbo descent. But ur inability to accept weakness that is undermining the actualization of Biafra from within has blinded you. Take it or leave it; Igbos are also part of the problem.
How can u look at an igbo state and claim 'thise one's are not real/pure Igbo' guy, am not ur enemy. Am just telling you ur weakness to make u stronger and more united. now go F...k urself

Funny how u wanna make Igbos stronger and more united. Stick to our strengths and forget our weaknesses.

Of course Igbos are also part of the problem. Do u see every Yoruba pitching their tents with Sunday Igboho? There will certainly be dissenting voices but that doesn't define Igbos.

Chukwuma Nzeogwu was from Delta state just like many other great Igbos, it's only when people like Sunday Oliseh and Wike deny their Igboness that we naturally exercise caution in categorising them.

Why not make ur own people stronger and more united and allow Igbos chart their own cause?
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by kazybose: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wow this is happening in IMO state,God come & take control of d situation in IMO state
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by MotiveU(f): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
Even APC and it's members are all bandits without common sense.

I believe APC and the caliphas are behind the attacks in the guise to use the military to take over indigenous peoples lands and eventually hand them over to the marauding terrorists cum Fulani headsmen/headhunters.

One thing I've noticed about APC and their senseless followers is that you'll always see through them for what they are. Senseless, callous, tyrants, talkatives, sadists, liars, evil, wicked and charlatans. They can't even lie well

They get angry, insults people and arrest citizens for refusing to believe their unbelievable lies.

Finally, as a qualification to contest and win an election, you're required to sign the death warrant of either your father, mother but in most cases that of their sons.

Hmm, God help You Nigerians because indeed you're on very long thing and the evil sorcerers are not leaving any time soon.

Nigeria will eventually explode in a war or similar situation but those behind these events are busy buying puppets to use in the south and removing anyone they perceived as obstacles to their planned conquest....

There are some things happening now that all you is only a smoke screen but eventually it will be exposed but very late.

Hear me, all those their recruited puppets will eventually join their ancestors as soon as they're done using them.

Most people didn't know what happened the likes of Chukwu merije, Ojo maduekwe, Tony Anini, Cc Ono, Ekwueme, Bola Ige, Abiola, Odumakim, and a host of others too numerous to mention..

I know a lot and that's why I dislike those who stand with these marauders and their puppets down south.

They set you against yourselves so you'll be busy fighting and cursing yourselves so they get more busy raping your wives, sisters, killing your parents, siblings, taken over your lands, your communities and renaming them.

All they are doing is to distort history, that was exactly why they removed the study of history from Nigeria's educational curriculum.

I can go on and on but Nairaland won't be able to contain these truths.

For those who are still at sleep, better wake up because greater evil is knocking on the door.

For those in the South, be wise, be vigilant, be prepared for they are coming for you.

Peace profound!!!
Demonic party
Re: Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks by Fanuchi007: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
wingmanIII:

Why do you think the ex governor okorocha is not behind the attacks? If he is, what's wrong in calling him out.
u think Okorocha can single handedly coordinate attack in the heart of the town where Government House, SS, NAVY, ARMY and Police Headquarters are located and all this security wings will not counter the attack? are you trying to tell me Okorocha can singlehandedly control thugs to overwhelm the army, police and Navy with SS? haba bros!! a senator cannot have such influence on the armed forces. Someone at the top must have given orders to the armed forces to stand down and not engage the hoodlooms who broke into the correctional facility for 2 hours and sang victory songs for about 30 mins.
Okorocha lacks constitutional powers to coordinate such an attack.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents / INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.