Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks (1465 Views)

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official / Libyan Rebels Wary Of Sub-saharan Africans / Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by cap28: 4:06am On Apr 19, 2011
The western media have been doing a very good job covering up the fact that the libyan rebels are lynching black africans in libya, day in and day out they continue to brainwash the masses with lies about how honourable these people are, how they are just seeking freedom and justice, but in these videos you will see just how "honourable" these people are, you will see how they mercilessly lynch and hang a black libyan man from a lamp post while the western media refuses to cover or report any of this, why?  because the west do not want the public to realise that yet again they are being lied to and taken for a ride.

They do not want the public to realise that these so called innocent protesters are hardened criminals, murderers and racist psychotics, the govts of america, france and britain are willing to collaborate with these people provided they can acheive their goal - the annexation of libya and the complete take over of its oil reserves, they therefore remain completely silent in the face of these terrible atrocities which are going on in libya as we speak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeSRg9iaxh4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7n09bzVso0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1KlTWxU9Y&feature=related
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by MandingoII(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2011
Have you ever posted anything with a "smiley face"

or

Positive positioning toward life?

I'm just asking,
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by cap28: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^^^^^

Have you ever posted anything that doesnt indicate that you hate being black ??

you know, something that focuses on how proud you are about being a  black man originally from liberia

just asking too??
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by cap28: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
mandingo if you can't cope with the truth - move along, we cant all live in a fantasy world, its not as if what im posting on here is made up, the terrorising of african americans and other blacks like you in america is all part of black history.
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by morpheus24: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2011
MandingoII:

Have you ever posted anything with a "smiley face"

or

Positive positioning toward life?

I'm just asking,
You getting tired of the monologue are ya?
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by MandingoII(m): 2:45am On Apr 21, 2011
  You getting tired of the monologue are ya?

It is clear to me he's not using his D. I/CK

cause when a man bust nut/ts he become nice sometime.

This mofo STAY on some militant rant sh/it.

Life IS to be Enjoyed, INSPITE of this bull/sh/it fugged up world.
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by thameamead(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2011
A British Asian guy was interviewed on AL-Jazeera yesterday, he told the interviewer the Rebels were not saints but were chopping up black people, I was expecting the interviewer to press him for more details but it was brushed aside and the interview which was meant to be for a couple of minutes was cut short. I was SHOCKED, I wonder why it's not covered by the left wing media like The Independent, Guardian and Channel 4 News.
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by cap28: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^

im glad you can see it. I thought i was the only one, have a look at this clip from russia today (from 4:00) where the analyst webster tarpley begins to describe how blacks are being lynched by these rebels and see how quickly he is cut off by the presenter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id_vR9RswSs&feature=player_embedded

and this is on russia today which is a hundred times more objective than any of the mainstream corportate news outlets like fox, cnn, bbc and al jazeera.

notice how the interviewer refuses to question the analyst further on this but instead tries to speak in general terms about the massacre and even tries to implicate gadaffi as being guilty of committing similar crimes!!!!

this should tell you that the western media even when objective is STILL completely disinterested in the plight of black people.

I dont regard the independent, guardian or channel 4 news as left wing, they are establishment media outlets ie news outlets which OFFICIALLY claim to represent the liberal arm of the media but which in reality are STILL controlled by the british govt, many of their correspondents and reporters are linked to british intelligence and their reporting is heavily censored. That is why you will never see these kind of reports in their publications.
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by cdoffx(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2011
@Cap28
i guit agree with u cap. But them the problem with we African is that we're talkers and not doers. Where will it get us to if we keep telling ourselfs about our plight but waiting for a messiah that will save us. Remember nobody will hand liberty to you freely you grab it yourself. We all know our problem, let talk about way out.
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by cap28: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^

i agree with you bro, but how do we move forward, we are not a united people, change can not be undertaken by just one person or even a handful of people, there has to be a mass movement of people who understand what is going on and are willing to do something about changing the status quo, look at how difficult it is to even convince people on NL that we are still oppressed by whites, if you cant even convince your own people to see what is glaringly obvious - tell me how you even start implementing the change?
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by cdoffx(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
Cap you've pointed out a good point 'unity' but you know what when faced with a hurdle it doesn't matter if you jump over or crawl underneath or bypass or completely remove the hurdle but what matter is the hurdle has not limited your progress,nature will not at any point in time hand you the best of opportunity but you fight for it yourself, sod's law say anything tend to go bad at the slightest chance and when you most need it so we must find a way to solve that unity problem. Now don't think all those saying we're not being neo-colonised don't know the truth but they've submitted to that failed quote that if you cant beat them then join them. Look Cap an average human being will always want to join the winning team,assuming you leave in Nigeria you'll understand better when a politician that has always condemn a party suddenly declares its that same party that's the best and then after few month probably seeing the tide is turning return back to his former party he has denounce and spoke against. What am i pointed out just let there be something tangible to show for this course and you'll see people saying yes its true,they're right all from the begining but something must start from somewhere.
Re: Libyan Rebels Similar To American KKK In Their Hatred Of Blacks by thameamead(f): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2011
@cap28, you are damn right about the left-wing media, I was a big fan of the Guardian because they refused to give in to pressure from the US government by bn one of a few media outlets to back WikiLeaks by publishing materials from the WikiLeaks Cables as well as not bn afraid of the Rupert Murdoch's right-wing press (The Sun, The News of The World, The Times, Sunday Times, Fox News, Washington Post and his other gutter media organisations) but I stopped reading and buying the Guardian when they started to attack Julian Assange of WikiLeaks, they evn released a book about him trying to paint him out as arrogant, power-mad, publicity driven and with hygiene problems, Mr Assange left them and switched to The Telegraph which is a conservative supporting paper whose owners don't pay any taxes in the Uk despite owning one of the most expensive hotels in the UK-The Ritz.

I do not know who the rebels are, I do not know if they have a manifesto, I do not know what they stand for, I do not know if they are muslim extremists but I do know they hate black people.

(1) (Reply)

Meet D Poorest President On Earth- Jose Mujica Of Uruguay Since 2010 / These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. / BREAKING: Joe Biden Is Officially The President-elect Of The United States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.