Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". (3331 Views)

Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / Governor Wike To Nigerian Army: I Will Conduct The Training In Gov’t House “if” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by BiafranJesus: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2018
APC and their Nigerian Army accomplice have been made to look stupid as they are.

They dug out a quote by Donald Trump as justification for murdering shiite protesters.

Trump has come out to defend his statement.

How stupid the Nigerian Army looks now.

This must get to the front page.

APC moderators beware.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6347643/I-didnt-say-shoot-Trump-says-never-meant-military-open-fire-caravan-invasion.html

'I didn't say shoot!' Trump says he never meant for the military to open fire on the migrant caravan 'invasion' but rock-throwers will 'be arrested for a long time' 

'I don't want these people throwing rocks,' the president insisted, reflecting on violence that erupted on Mexico's southern border as the first of four caravans of Central Americans made their way north last week.

'What they did to the Mexican military is a disgrace,' he said. 'They hit them with rocks. Some were very seriously injured, and they were throwing rocks in their face. [If] they do that with us, they're going to be arrested. There's going to be problems.'

'I didn't say shoot. I didn't say shoot! But they do that with us, they're going to be arrested for a long time,' he warned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by Mutemenot(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by etebefia: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Even if you did, it doesn't justify the cruelty of the Nigerian army on their citizens.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by NORSIYK(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2018
Not Nigerian army there's nothing like Nigerian army we haven't had Nigerian army after the civil war, what we have now is fulani Sunni led army

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by BiafranJesus: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2018
It is incredible how brain dead APC/Nigerian Army/Islamic terrorists justify killing innocent people.

They can search high and low to get justifications to kill.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by velocity25(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2018
what we have is Islamic Army of Nigeria (IAN) World most deadliest terrorist group

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by Kennedy94(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2018
apc don't have any project to show for the wasted 3 to 4 years..
PDP is bad at least we saw some things being done..

Everything under this government/administration is false...

Get your chinese yuan for #50/rmb
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by mabea: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2018
It is sad how they justify spilling human blood who knows whether they now drink human blood. Vampires in kaki!
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2018
They are LIBYANS grin
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2018
Trump no bother

We don't have military in Nigeria, what we have is a terrorist organisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by punisha: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2018
They lifelessly quoted Trump thinking they would endear him.

Can a day go buy without this knuckleheads making Nigeria look awful to the international community?

We haven't heard the last of this from Trump with that his bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by bantudra: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2018
stfu....

that redneck cant control anything when talkin....

we all know that...rocks are weapons too......

make that moroon come and deny that he said mexicans are rapists too....

trump is just satisfyin the people that voted him...

say this and change it later....thats all he is doing....

na so he denied he called buhari lifeless later.....

1 Like

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by BiafranJesus: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2018
I wonder what tbe terrorist Nigerian Army will say now.
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by orisa37: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2018
Elsaksaky blocked and threatened Jibril's Army like illegal Immigrants bearing citizens for U.S-multiple illegalities.
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by TheFreeOne: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2018
NA/Presidency ways of handling Shiites protests are a total disgrace to the military, the country and democracy.

No wonder some Nigerians believes the leadership of this country is no different from BH terrorists who keeps shedding blood of Nigerians for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by keryj(f): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2018
So Trump is now a role model for Nigeria Army.

Even if Trump say his Army should shoot, does it mean Nigerian Army should also shoot.

Can't they take good lessons from the US Army on the way they handle there citizens.
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by Jax1: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2018
U can't live in animals' Kingdom and expect sanity.
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by futurepro: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2018
��15 very fair and 5'9ft and above ladies needed

��Brand promoters needed

��Guys needed for urgent job

��Guys and girls needed for talkshow

�click the link below for more jobs��
http://www.carllyfish.com/2018/11/do-you-need-job.html
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by keryj(f): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Kennedy94 post=72643662[b:
]apc don't have any project to show for the wasted 3 to 4 years..[/b]
PDP is bad at least we saw some things being done..

Everything under this government/administration is false...

Get your chinese yuan for #50/rmb

Bubu has gone further to blame lack of projects on delay of budgets. He seems to have found his voice lately undecided
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by Duru1(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2018
Jax1:
U can't live in animals' Kingdom and expect sanity.

You cannot be more correct.
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by elvision1(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2018
My problem is not if the army shot or not, what is actually disturbing is that Trump is now grand commander in chief of the nigerian armed forces! Wahala!! Country don turn valhala!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by tolufase: 11:59am On Nov 03, 2018
Even if you said so, can they use their common sense. Haba!
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by TheTrueSeeker2: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
elvision1:
My problem is not if the army shot or not, what is actually disturbing is that Trump is now grand commander in chief of the nigerian armed forces! Wahala!! Country don turn valhala!

The day a POTUS orders the US Army to shoot at a US CITIZEN even for throwing rocks is the day his impeachment will commence.

The NA and @Buhari needs to learn that a president protects their citizens and not kill them. Meanwhile, those were illegal migrants and not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by Omeokachie: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
So our military now take order from Trump?

See how clueless and dumb these APC peeps are?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by Masdon2754: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Like the 9mobile page and invite at least 5person to stand the chance to win 5million naira
Terms and conditions apply

http://smartdeals.byethost13.com/mobile.html?i=1

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
If not for a case of extreme stupidity being exhibited by the Nigerian Army, is Trump their C-in-C? Or is he superior to the UN who's charter on human rights and warfare Nigeria is a signatory to

1 Like

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by GMPO(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
J
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by BiafranJesus: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
bantudra:
stfu....

that redneck cant control anything when talkin....

we all know that...rocks are weapons too......

make that moroon come and deny that he said mexicans are rapists too....

trump is just satisfyin the people that voted him...

say this and change it later....thats all he is doing....

na so he denied he called buhari lifeless later.....

What is this zombie saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by BiafranJesus: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari's zombies do not know that in America, the president is accountable.
Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
How can Trump tell you how to handle the citizens you swore to protect

Up till now, the acclaimed Nigerian president has not condemned the killings

And someone said Buhari is not a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". by ImperialYoruba: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
BiafranJesus:
APC and their Nigerian Army accomplice have been made to look stupid as they are.

They dug out a quote by Donald Trump as justification for murdering shiite protesters.

Trump has come out to defend his statement.

How stupid the Nigerian Army looks now.

This must get to the front page.

APC moderators beware.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6347643/I-didnt-say-shoot-Trump-says-never-meant-military-open-fire-caravan-invasion.html

'I didn't say shoot!' Trump says he never meant for the military to open fire on the migrant caravan 'invasion' but rock-throwers will 'be arrested for a long time' 

'I don't want these people throwing rocks,' the president insisted, reflecting on violence that erupted on Mexico's southern border as the first of four caravans of Central Americans made their way north last week.

'What they did to the Mexican military is a disgrace,' he said. 'They hit them with rocks. Some were very seriously injured, and they were throwing rocks in their face. [If] they do that with us, they're going to be arrested. There's going to be problems.'

'I didn't say shoot. I didn't say shoot! But they do that with us, they're going to be arrested for a long time,' he warned.

PDP is unfit to rule Nigeria.

When other countries berate Nigeria we expect PDP, as the minority in this government, to stand with majority and uphold our honor. Stop standing with foreign governments against our country.

Mods please do not put any unpatriotic thread on front page. If i were mod i would delete this thread...but i can understand Nairaland's respect for free speech.

PDP is a useless party, if its looting they will know exactly how to go about doing it.

Those who think they have another country are free to go - PMB.

Biafranjesus, do the right thing and go...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja / They Said Nothing Was Happening...How About These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.