Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

These Gaming Forums Need A Revamp. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / These Gaming Forums Need A Revamp. (1143 Views)

A Different Post About The Official Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Gaming Forums Need A Revamp. by lumzi23: 5:25am On Apr 19, 2011
Please. It would be great if a separate forum for games sales and trade ins was made. Enough of "PS3 for 2kobo" and other such threads. Let this forum be for legitimate game discussions (which at the moment are currently being swamped by stock market transactions).
Re: These Gaming Forums Need A Revamp. by Bawss1(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2011
You can say that again. It is rare to come across threads where games are discussed at length here. But then maybe this is just a reflection of the gamers on this forum or the state of the game industry at the moment. I am mostly a PS3 gamer and for sometime now I haven't come across any (great) new game releases, at least for this year.
Re: These Gaming Forums Need A Revamp. by lumzi23: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
Bawss1:

You can say that again. It is rare to come across threads where games are discussed at length here. But then maybe this is just a reflection of the gamers on this forum or the state of the game industry at the moment. I am mostly a PS3 gamer and for sometime now I haven't come across any (great) new game releases, at least for this year.

I think it is mainly this forum or maybe it is a problem with the majority of gamers in Nigeria. We really need a place Nigerian gamers can come and have great discussions.

There are lots of potentially great PS3 games coming in rest of this year like Uncharted 3, Twisted Metal and Infamous 2 not to mention highly anticipated multiplatform titles like Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, LA Noire and others.
Re: These Gaming Forums Need A Revamp. by Bawss1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2011
^OK lets do something about it. How about generating the wanted discussions. You can check this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-650922.0.html grin grin
Re: These Gaming Forums Need A Revamp. by lumzi23: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
Bawss1:

^OK lets do something about it. How about generating the wanted discussions. You can check this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-650922.0.html grin grin

All right, lets do it then.

(1) (Reply)

The First Game You Ever Played / If You Were To Develop A Game / Where Can I Get Psp Games And Acessories Eg Batteries,games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.