Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Mobile Phone Application Programming - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mobile Phone Application Programming (6022 Views)

Share Your Mobile Phone Application Made By You / I Can Use Vb.net Perfectly But Pls How Can I Write A Phone Application With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by gpay: 10:13pm On May 19, 2011
G-Pay Instant Solutions LTD is hiring Mobile Application developers. If you are familiar with Apple, Droid, RIM, j2ME or symbian, or indeed you can program across multiple languages, then Please send your resume's to edmund.olotu@gpayafrica.com

We pride ourselves on paying a premium for talent and skill.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by Gsmxpert(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2011
@pc guru

haha the bb apps are never going to be an infinitesimal, rim is very trickish, i have about 20 apps in the android market, working for rim for 4 years now

only 3 bb apps, the encryption method in bb phone is hell, wonder why mobile phone programmers cant even read user security data from bb?
rim uses an alien code (Bleep the crypto algorithm)
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by NumberOne2(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2011
@pc guru

haha the bb apps are never going to be an infinitesimal, rim is very trickish, i have about 20 apps in the android market, working for rim for 4 years now

only 3 bb apps, the encryption method in bb phone is hell, wonder why mobile phone programmers cant even read user security data from bb?
rim uses an alien code (bleep the crypto algorithm)

It's hard to understand why you would bash an organization you claim to work with like this. All platforms have their limitations, NONE is perfect. Perhaps you should suggest this to management rather than resorting to this. No offense dude, but biting the finger that feeds you is never a good idea.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by Gsmxpert(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2011
@numberone

didnt mean it that way, the situation is just uncontrollable, these dudes wont even let me visit my country again as they have my papers. fucking hell
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by sweetpawn1: 10:12am On May 24, 2011
GSMEXPERT, ARE YOU SERIOUS!
SO THE IRISH FOLKS ARE ACTUALLY HOLDING YOU DOWN!!!
DAMN! THIS IS E-SLAVERY! TAKE OUR BEST BRAINS AND TRAP 'EM !! angry
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by kemsygurl(f): 10:30am On May 24, 2011
ha, no gree oooooooooooooo
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by Gsmxpert(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2011
the dickheads use to down on me cus am from nigeria, after our training all the so called philipinos and indians we went together thought i had a different kind of head, i always told them what i have on my signature here. now whenever i apply for a quit salary is increased. grin
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 24, 2011
@GSMxpert sorry bro.it happens everywhere
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by Gsmxpert(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2011
@pc-guru

i wish they know how much akpu and ofe nsala i have missed grin
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by Pelumiv(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2011
eya suri. i feel yr pain. y some nigerians are runnung abroad, u wish 2 visit home. one man food na anotherr one poison.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by NumberOne2(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
New phone App: Word Power for the religious mind. Its FREE. Contains bible verses that provide solutions to some Challenges of Life as well as enhance your Christian Living. It also has some bible stories and a Weekly Word function allows you view Sermons published weekly.
To download, just visit http://www.greenspek.com/download with your Phone or PC. Enjoy.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by NumberOne2(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2011
New Phone App:

Text3.5 is an easy to use phone app that allows you chat and send sms from your phone for just ₦3:50k. Download and try free at www.greenspek.com.
Java and Blackberry versions available.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by tym4chang: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
Can someone please enlighten me on window phone applications. I'm desperately in need of this. I currently write programs with vb.net and I've write a very complex program with it. Now I need some modules to work on phones preferable a program that works on any phone just like my application could work on any system (Microsoft OS). But it seems it doesn't work that way on window phone applications like special programming environment for black berries and android and another programing environment for i-phones.

P.S is there any school that trains on this. Thank you
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by NumberOne2(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2012
First off, the fact that an app runs on your Windows PC doesn't mean it will run on Windows mobile. Just like PC java and Mobile Java are different. Windows mobile has its own api which is different from the PC version. Visit Microsoft website and search for Windows mobile developer kit plus tutorials. They should have that.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by tym4chang: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
@ Number one, thank you.

If I develop a program with any of microsoft window phone programming language, will it run on any phone including blackberries and i-phones?
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by NumberOne2(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
Nope. There was a time when Java ruled. Then any Java app could run on most phones. Now, its different. You have to design for individual platforms. To develop for iphone you'll need its dev kit. The kit will only design apps that run on iphone. Same with android. It has its own kit and its apps only run on android phones and tabs. Same with BB and Windows mobile. So choose one to start with.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by lordZOUGA(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
but for iPhone you have to own a mac OS cos their SDK run only on MAC,
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by tym4chang: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2012
Thanks a lot for the responds. Please what kind of phones does window 7 mobile phone programs works with?

thank you.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by tym4chang: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
ok ok, I think I got that. You said "same with BB and window mobile". Thank you.

Please if i'm starting with Black berries, how do I go about it? what does the language looks like or can I get a link or any online books on this.

Thank you.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by NumberOne2(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2012
You could really speed up your learning process by using online search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing. There are a bunch of materials on this subject and more there.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by aleemy(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Good day my ppl, i'm a VB.Net programmer for PC apps bt i wanna start mobile phones application development (specifically for Andriod, BB and Windows). Pls i need your help on how to start from scratch and wanna knw if my VB knowledge is an added advantage. Thanks, i'll be waiting for ur replies in putting me through.
Re: Mobile Phone Application Programming by 5hyguy: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
please take a look @ phonegap (html5)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check My App Pin Pals Out / How To Install Pyqt On Windows? / 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.