Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA (29833 Views)

Dangote Unable To Complete Refinery By 2023 Over 'Cash Constraints' - Report / Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State / Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by popweezy(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by emmanuel596(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Imagine the audacity

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by sylve11: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Na wa oooo. embarassed cool
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by bluefilm: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Maybe he doesn't want his monopolistic occupation of the market to end.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Local
man is just speechless on top dx matter

Just chop your sugarcane dey look them undecided
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by rottenPussy: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Mikesparkle7:
I don't know why only one man can decide to be this greedy sad angry
Meanwhile :
Kunle stole a goat, he was arrested and taken to court.

JUDGE: Gentleman, are you guilty or not guilty?

KUNLE: My Lord, I’m not guilty.

JUDGE: How come you were arrested and brought before the court for stealing a goat?

KUNLE: My Lord, I was just passing by Mr. Darlington's house and I saw a very big rope tied to a tree. I said to myself, "maybe the tree is trying to commit suicide," so I rescued the tree and took the rope home. My Lord… I swear I didn’t realise there was a goat tied to the rope until now! grin grin cheesy
I bet he won the case grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Drsnives(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
I foresee greed killing dangote

This I have seen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by redcliff: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeria is less secured than war torn Syria, except for Afghanistan and Iraq, let that sink in.
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by SmartPolician: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2021
AlphaSentinel:
Dangote is pure evil...BUA is a neat refined businessman...not a gangster...

No rich businessman is without blemishes; not one. However, Dangote is behaving like Nigeria is his personal property.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Kamachicho(f): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Capitalism is where private individuals create wealth and opportunities for the society and make their nation grow ( Google, Harvard, the rail lines in the States just to mention a few) but here in our own country capitalism is making the man on the street miserable by milking him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by ateamblezing(f): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2021
monopoly is not the way, dangote will bring down the economy of this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by saintmm(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerians have been economically enslaved by this gangster termed businessmen!
the reason business environment is harsh in this country, imagine the nonsense!
waiting for 2023 before we join hands together to do something about this business empire of some person called Nigeria will be too late.
let's demand for the overhaul of 1999 constitution, hence, the cycle can only continue; no respite in sight with the current constitution.

I rise
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by mytalentlyng: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2021
All I see is greedy people. Let the industry be open to as many investors as possible is for the betterment of the masses. Enough of monopolistic economy

7 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by samsard(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2021
D6thSense:
Name one Northen Company or organization that can survive an open business play without government intervention. Name one.
Stop making excuses and start your own business.
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Iseoluwani: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2021
I think we should stop buying Dangote product. D guy is mean

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by maxzzo1(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Dangote is a greedy man ....sorry for Naija wen his refinery will start

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Yankee101: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Monopolistic tendencies

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by danielblessing(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Monopoly....

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by just2endowed: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2021
jimi4us:
Dangote makes money from monopoly, any industry government cannot help him monopolize he loses.

Just like Dangote Spaghetti and noodles.
Now he wants sugar to himself.

I've beginning to believe that he's oil refinery won't solve Nigeria problem for cheaper fuel.

The guy is full of greed

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Wickedfacts: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2021
duni04:
This is a really shameful news article. The title the OP gave it is differeent from the title of the news item the OP copied it from on thisday.
For those who didn't bother to read, including the OP, thr article clearly states that BUA is ripping Nigeria off by claming to be engagjng in backward integration and developing local capacity while it is simply importing materials for its refinery and making criminal profits. The other players in the market, Flourmills and Dangote, are aware of this blatant criminal and fraudulent behaviour and are petitioning the government. In any other country the CEO of BUA would be in chains now on his way to court to face fraud charges. But not in nigeria.

Hope you are aware that Dangote was given an import waiver and sold it to certain persons to import cars. It was one of the cars that Stella Oduah bought at an inflated price from Coscharis.
Dangote is not a Saint, he's only pained that he's being outsmarted in his own games.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Vivuch: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Dangote with the help Of Fulani federal government is out to impoverish Nigerians. Dangote wants to monopolize everything. So he doesn't want a competitors . Dangote is a shameless man.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Coldie(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2021
This is why sometimes when he goes to press conferences and public talk shows to motivate the youths on how to become rich, he will have nothing to say.

Cause he got the money smhw

8 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Igbankpa(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2021
Dangote is just another beneficiary of corruption.

make person ask for my aza abeg my mouth is dry there is no money on ground

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Neimar: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee dangote coming out to condem the attack
I foresee him planning another attack
I foresee bua retaliating
Hhhh... I foresee the downfall of dangote

This I have seen

Copy copy
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by duni04(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Hope you are aware that Dangote was given an import waiver and sold it to certain persons to import cars. It was one of the cars that Stella Oduah bought at an inflated price from Coscharis.
Dangote is not a Saint, he's only pained that he's being outsmarted in his own games.
Dangote, import waiver, cars What does that have to do with sugar?
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by livebyday(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
Mikesparkle7:
I don't know why only one man can decide to be this greedy sad angry
Meanwhile :
Kunle stole a goat, he was arrested and taken to court.

JUDGE: Gentleman, are you guilty or not guilty?

KUNLE: My Lord, I’m not guilty.

JUDGE: How come you were arrested and brought before the court for stealing a goat?

KUNLE: My Lord, I was just passing by Mr. Darlington's house and I saw a very big rope tied to a tree. I said to myself, "maybe the tree is trying to commit suicide," so I rescued the tree and took the rope home. My Lord… I swear I didn’t realise there was a goat tied to the rope until now! grin grin cheesy
[/s]stupid dry joke

It's not funny
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Tedpgrass: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Oligopoly...

If its more than enough, then export

Live and let live, abegi

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Tapout(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2021
the summary is that he doesn't want another competitor. Golden penny and others are already too much for him to handle. Selfishness has made he forget that more refineries means more job opportunities which is what this country desperately needs. I will like to see the outcome of this.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Nairalandmonika: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2021
jamiudarex:

wetin consign us with there own matter
Are u seriously asking this question?
Are u stupid or what, u donno how monopoly affect all of us.
If only dangote controls all the sugar refinery in Nigeria he can sell at any price he likes and u don't have any choice but to buy at that price.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Beverlyjean(f): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Always told people that dangote is a weak business man and that y his business dont thrive outside this shores... he relys on government backing to thrive.... African richest man but he has no thriving business outside his country ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by coolangel54(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2021
God will disgrace Dangote. More refineries should pop because he is monopolizing the whole system. Imagine the cost of a bag of cement? HE IS WICKED, GREEDY, AND MEAN! More cement, sugar, flour, salt, etc should come onboard, Nigerians welcome it. Onye ala

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins / Banks To Resume Dollar Loans As Naira Appreciates / Dollar Sells For N445 As Forex Scarcity Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.