Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA (29832 Views)

Dangote Unable To Complete Refinery By 2023 Over 'Cash Constraints' - Report / Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State / Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Wettoid123: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2021
is dangote the only biz man in naija?
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by mhkent(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2021
Kingofdiamond:
Dangote angry

Join my Cryptocurrency training starting 8pm today for free on whatsapp.

Just tag me with your number or email to be sent the group link
danielomowaiye@gmail.com
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Sniper101(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2021
Aliko Dangote wishes to have monopoly power on almost everything ...and it's too bad of him.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by 8stargeneral: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2021
Dangote is one of problem we HV in this country imagine one person producing everything in a large country like Nigeria...Dangote is evil..Our next protest..#ENDDANGOTE.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by HonLord: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2021
Baawaa:
Dangote will not succeed if it is true

Is that all you have to say?
Where are all those ManaBBQ, Arrewa, Simplyleo and all other ass lickers accusing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB all Igbos of causing problems in Nigeria? They will not be here to discuss Muslim rubbish issues. Imagine how Illuminati Dangote and all Retired Northern Army Generals wants Nigerians to suffer because of greed. Greed that has made the entire North useless for decades. Greed that has kept Nigerian backwards for centuries and Greed that has turned the Youths to jobless and lazy beings while only a few wants to control the destiny of over 220Million persons in a place without conscience.

Is this not Witches and Wizards character in a broad day light? If anyone from the South had done this thing - what will the Useless NEF say and their toothless youth wings, plus the BBC, CNN, AIT, Channels and TVC to the world? Can you see the REAL ENEMIES OF NIGERIA IN DISGUISE. What is wrong if BUA sites a Sugar Plant in Port Harcourt and possibly crash the price? Why would the Govt. decides who produces Sugar, Cement, Flour, Pastter, Indomie, etc and also to fix the price.

Let it be known to all and to those of you jobless APC Internet Warriors - the North and indeed the APC cannot hold all of us HOSTAGE and whatever Igbos in particular and Biafrans in General wishes to do with their land, resources, talents, people and intellects IS NONE OF ANY BODY'S BUSINESS. Don't be surprise, If Dangote finally completes his refinery project - FUEL WILL COST ABOVE #500 PER/LITTRE and the government in conjunction with BBC,CNN, TVC (Tinubu station), Channels and all other Brown envelop journalists will not say anything after receiving bribes to keep calm.
I have stopped believing any media house in Nigeria (especially from the West) since 2011. They are born and breeds to lie, deceive and FOOL THE MASSES. Dangote is evil and Nigerians must rise up to challenge the PRICES of Cement, Sugar, Fuel, Flour, Rice and other food items, including Garri. May the good people of God live long to reap what they have sincerely sowed in Jesus name - Amenn n n n n n !

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by YoungAncient1: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2021
Dangote should know he is not the only superman in the area. I no even blame am, na govt don spoil the man with too much favours

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by JuanXXx: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2021
this man is too evil for my liken but anyways, I like evil money sha
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Akasammyoka: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Why do dangote feels he own this corn tree. No wonder government schemes everything to favour him. Or is the government owing him?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Brushstrokes20: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2021
Dangote is sheer greed and evil personified!

Dude's one of the Nigeria's biggest problems.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by vickvan(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Kingofdiamond:
Dangote angry

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Rickylambert: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2021
coolangel54:
God will disgrace Dangote. More refineries should pop because he is monopolizing the whole system. Imagine the cost of a bag of cement? HE IS WICKED, GREEDY, AND MEAN! More cement, sugar, flour, salt, etc should come onboard, Nigerians welcome it. Onye ala
He pays huge money right from Obj gov.to crush competitors.Ask about Ibeto Cement
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Calitoscassius(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2021
MrMoney007:
Black people and greed
Not just black people, point of corrections.

Facebook and Amazon are doing the same, the difference is facebook buys up small media outlets by offering them billions of $$$ they cannot resist
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by TruthinAction: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2021
Shame to all billionaire in the south that the north is in charge of producing most of our consumables. Both BUA and Dangote are business men from the north. What are we doing? They even own most of the oil blocks in Nigeria.
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by FA13(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2021
Rareoil:
please before you people start commenting make sure you read the whole article. thank you.

A lot of people cannot read. They just comment on issues
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Buksaylor: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2021
aminulive:
Monopoly: How Dangote, Coumantaros Attempted To Destroy BUA's New Sugar Refinery

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/04/08/dangote-flour-mills-petition-fg-oppose-new-sugar-refinery-by-bua/

And the supporter of APC vegetable will grant it...
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Olatunji1929: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2021
Kingofdiamond:
Dangote angry

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2021
duni04:

Dangote, import waiver, cars What does that have to do with sugar?

The laws establishing the export processing zone where the BUA plant is located empowers BUA to import raw materials and add value to them through processing and re export them. BUA s factory is export focused and he can also sell in Nigeria at times of scarcity or excessive price hikes.

This is exactly Dangote's petition against Ibeto in cement.
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by coolangel54(f): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2021
Himself and the Nigerian government should rot in hell. This is the height of wickedness!
Rickylambert:
He pays huge money right from Obj gov.to crush competitors.Ask about Ibeto Cement
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by sharone21(f): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2021
Dang is Aries, the mentality to bring down people before they can rise na their way....Too competitive, even competing with shadows if they have their way.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by ogwumgbe: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Baawaa:
Dangote will not succeed if it is true

There's no monopoly in capitalism, competition is allowed, if you are truly a businessman, prove your mettle and allow free market policy
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Ddokie: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Northern fighting his brother

I thought there's unity in the north

Fighting your own brothers business

There is no unity in the human race because we are naturally self centered.

People only unite to fight a common enemy.

The so called unity of the north exists because there are other major tribes and regions in the Nigerian space.

Na when Nigeria scatter you go see who unite pass.
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by drymit: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2021
Trying to gain monopolistic power in a heterogeneous economy like nigeria is hard. Dangote group should tread carefully.
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

The laws establishing the export processing zone where the BUA plant is located empowers BUA to import raw materials and add value to them through processing and re export them. BUA s factory is export focused and he can also sell in Nigeria at times of scarcity or excessive price hikes.

This is exactly Dangote's petition against Ibeto in cement.

Exactly. Bua specifically stated that his factory is export focused, except in situations of scarcity or hike. What is Dangote and Flourmill scared of? They even made a case against the location of the factory being in Portharcourt.

Them no serious

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by mukthar2000(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Dangote and Bua are always like season film that has no end, as Dangote was just always being greedy to monopolies every products, forgotten that Bua is not too easy to quench like other counterparts, not knowing that all his strategies to liquate Bua products doesn't give good result.

*savanna Sugar was rubbish for Dangote sugar
*Asaka, Ebeto, uncem cement was rubbish for Dangote cement
*indomin should have being rubbish for his Dangote noodle, but doesn't work.
* you own Obajana, Ibese, Gboko cement plants and other cements plans in diaspora while BuA own only Opela plant and his Adamawa yet to plan cement plant,
Still u are after this BUA guy with ur exploitation, can't u accept and glorified what Almighty Allah has done for u Niii Habaa.

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by lkillbrokehoes: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2021
AlphaSentinel:
Dangote is pure evil...BUA is a neat refined businessman...not a gangster...
To be honest I prefer BUA, Dangote is a very greedy man that wants to eat his cake and have it.
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by CSTRR: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2021
Where are those animals defending dangote.?

All of una dey mad.

Traitors to this country.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by CSTRR: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Exactly. Bua specifically stated that his factory is export focused, except in situations of scarcity or hike. What is Dangote and Flourmill scared of? They even made a case against the location of the factory being in Portharcourt.

Them no serious
The Rivers State govt better wade in and protect their interests.

BUA has his factory in Port Harcourt.
Wike better defend him.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by JaffyJoe(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
''They said the country had enough refining capacity to meet national demand "

So I shouldn't a build car making factory because Proforce and INNOSON dey ?

Or I can't build a new cement factory if I discover an unlicensed limestone deposit ?

Nigerians are truly the problem with Nigeria, even their billionaires.

Can you imagine if China says, we have met enough refining capacity or farming capacities for poultry, piggery, turkey, handsets, chipsets, chargers,etc ; how will they be the highest exporting country of the world ?

Let's wait for the quota system politicians to see how they reason.

And OBJ, the worst thing you ever did in power, was to shut down Ibeto cement which has the quality of BUA cement, for a similar hogwash petition by this same Dangote.

Nigerians are praying for more jobs and factories, while some people are feeling it's their right to pocket the entire country financially.

Well said. OBJ was a fool and I said that with all sense of pride as a Yoruba man. Parasites that doesn't want others to grow like Dangote's day of reckoning is drawing closer.
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by PigTormentor: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2021
The article clearly stated two names but na only Dangote all these people they cry about. See the level of dishonesty and hypocrisy even among the so called youths. And they will be complaining about the old rulers, these young ones will be worse.
Sorry for Africa and Nigeria in particular.
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by ebuclassic18(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2021
stupidity
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by chinedu234(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2021
This is a top economic matter that should be devoid of Nigeria's useless political sentiments. People who are familiar with industry matters should be "committeed" to vigorously address the issues raised. Soludo okonjo Iweala and co. They will most likely provide the right economic path.
Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by Chioma99(f): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2021
dangote is a very wicked man,

let us join hands to bring down this man by all means.

how can you be this super rich and most of all your country men are poor?

why do you want to kill other industries all because of this your useless games of monopoly?

you are wicked and foolish for all this dominance on us over the years!

i want all other investors and industries to wake up and build more refinaries so we Nigerians can have enough jobs.

just go to sapele Benin city and there is no single job there.

the youths are just only lurking around playing bet9ja.

please Nigerians needs more jobs now than ever.

i think its high time we start burning down all dangote trucks and businesses nationwide

if dangote can not crash down the prize of cement i think he should pack his loads and leave this Nigeria for good and never return.

ahhhhh!

whalahi this dangote is so wicked!
i want the youths to deal mercilessly with him from today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment / Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins / Banks To Resume Dollar Loans As Naira Appreciates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.