Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) (63929 Views)

6 Body Parts You Should Wash Properly And Regularly / Meet Dr. Li Wenliang. The First Doctor To Raise Alarm On Coronavirus / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Infoay: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Quite educative. Thanks OP
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by donMIG(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
No 14 is why I don’t were boxers or underpants

How in d world do u feel comfy?
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Clinghton: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Na only God dey save person las las.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by The5DME(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
mannobi:
Please what do you damage when you watch clips of buhari talking
you loose brain cells.
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by donmkd(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON, ARE YOU READY?
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Well informative
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by olumzzz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
mannobi:
Destiny
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Chigorkizz(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by 77star: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
mannobi:
MBBQGILLS
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Ugandatales: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
I didn't know the stomach was so high up.
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by francotunsco: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
How come, nothing destroys Mr Johnbull
Omo, that thing strong ooo....
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Ugandatales: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
gagashuffle:
We Don damage our body go far be that

Lol! I swear. The list made me sad. grin
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by anonimreminisce: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
pheelhip:
Nice, update. Thank you, this is quiet informative
Im being stucked in the No10 part of my body which is the eye.

I have been living on Yeast, i did be fine soon.

Yeast doesn't really do anything tho
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by pheelhip(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
anonimreminisce:

Yeast doesn't really do anything tho

it does, it suppresses the pain but if you personally caution yourself as regards the amnt of light entering your eyes. your eyes will be back to normal.
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nice piece OP, thanks for sharing.
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by highbee02: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2021
mannobi:

All of the above
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by AlphaSoul: 4:36am On Apr 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:
14 body parts you often damage but ignore;

1. Stomach
2. Heart
3. Kidney
4. Gall bladder
5. Small intestines
6. Large intestines
7. Lungs
8. Liver
9. Pancreas
10. Eyes
11. Brain
12. Skin
13. Vagina
14. Testis

1. You damage your STOMACH when you abuse aspirin and over-the-counter pain and fever medicines.

2. You damage your HEART when you eat too much salt and bad cholesterol.

3. You damage your KIDNEYS when you don't drink up to 10 glasses of water or 3L in a day.

4. You damage your GALLBLADDER when you don't sleep until 11 o'clock and don't wake up to the sunrise.

5. You damage your SMALL INTESTINE when you eat cold and stale food.

6. You damage your LARGE INTESTINE when you eat mainly fried and spicy food.

7. You damage your LUNGS when you inhale smoke, cigars, shisha, weed, polluted fumes and bidi.

8. You damage your LIVER when you eat stale nuts like groundnut, fried food, junk foods and drink heavy alcohol.

9. You damage your PANCREAS when you eat plenty of sweets and candies.

10. You damage your EYES when you sit in front of your computer or mobile phone screen with glares for hours every day, especially in the dark.

11. You damage your BRAIN (psychologically) when you dwell on negative thoughts predominantly.

12. You damage your SKIN when you bleach or fail to keep it clean and moisturized.

13. You damage your VAGINA when you douche or insert unsterile materials into it for pleasure.

14. You damage your TESTIS when you expose it to heat, causing low sperm production and infertility.

Take care of your body parts like you know you need them to live and function well. Body parts are not easily available. Those available are very expensive and probably can't be adjusted to fit into your system.

Keep your body parts healthy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/firstdoctorr/status/1380403508004990977
What about the brain?

That gets easily impaired via
cerebral malaria, mental stress,
hard drugs abuse, syphilis of the brain, etc.

P.S. Oops... The brain is on
#11 in the original article list.
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by wizod(m): 5:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
The person that said he doesn't wear boxers can you explain better? If by that you mean not wearing boxers at home which I understand but if mean not wearing boxers at all then how is that possible?
it is possible, while he dangles his tiny penis every time

1 Like

Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by bamasite2: 5:53am On Apr 11, 2021
You loose hope in Nigeria!
mannobi:
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2021
Bmaster:
How do psychological effect of negative thoughts affects our brain,Mr op

I thought it'd amount to indulgence into crime and other social vices
Ask people with anxiety and depression, you can get a full blown panic attack for just thinking about someone else's death. Somebody you don't even know! Ave been there, the human mind is complicated.
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Theoptimisticgu: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Thats the mentality one get to develop when he leaves in a zoo
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by HELLASJ(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
so insightful
thanks op
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Chidexsco8448(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Educative info... dats nice
Re: 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) by Aeg0n: 5:32am On Apr 13, 2021
mannobi:
The brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Push Up Bras Cause Breast Cancer In Ladies (Photos) / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.