Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State (50170 Views)

Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue / Stolen N400m: Army Sends Hakeem Otiki, Missing Soldiers’ Commander On Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by EbenezerTriumph: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
willybaby:
are you human or what, topic says Nigerians troops killed in Nigeria by nigerians while doing there jobs, carrying out service to the nation and you have the audacity to post such a comment your demonic.
Racoon kindly visit the nearest psychiatric hospital asap.
Your case needs urgent attention
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Epiphany2020: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
[Nigerian Army has reduced themself to a piece of bread. This was the Nigerian army that are key components of ecomog. Such a pity. They are now a shadow of themselves

1 Like

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by egoldman(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbankpa:
A failed State, thanks to our kakistocratic government. It can only get worse. una sure say anything go still remain for this country by 2023? cos is like this clueless people in government are bent on destroying everything.

someone should please ask for my account number
my mouth is dry.

I will ask for ur number on one condition.

It must be either more or less than 10 digits, if you know u know.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by biafranrealson: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
look at how all of them gather one place
one hand grenade will wipe all them out
useless zoo army
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by SammyChi1988: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
More missing soldiers please... Since they have decided killing innocent civilians... 500 soldiers need to miss..
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by nairalandankrah: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
The many evils of Nigeria army are catching up with them

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by jamiudinho(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Skyfornia:
The way things are going...if this country no break up before or by 2023...then it's obvious it won't break up again. I have never seen this level of insecurity in my life before...
all what is happening is quarter of wat is going on in borno for d pass 10 years so nothing will happen
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Franzinni: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
kraftysprouts:

The ODI route is their usual way and the said community has already received their share
it's just sad and the youth that should be on top of this are busy bombing format.

We are laying a bed of thorns and roses... I pray we never have to lay on it.

As for me I am set to move abroad ... Haha to ghana I mean as nigeria is in a labour room about to give birth to a grotesque monster.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by olatuns2017: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
The army have just become a useless killing machine for terrorists.How can the Nigerian army be killing its own citizens in brazen display of solidarity to criminal elements? See the killings they wrought in the East

Must u talk trash because ur have data
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Igbankpa(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
egoldman:

I will ask for ur number on one condition.

It must be either more or less than 10 digits, if you know u know.
hahaa.....no be so o bros
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by willybaby(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
PatriotExact:
This country is a joke.

Imagine the MILITARY undertaking REPRISAL attacks like local muslim fulanis
am guessing your the commander who led the reprisal attack by the military, please go get a life
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Racoon(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
PigTormentor:

Always sounding like a delusional brainwashed deranged lunatic.Pathetic that this is an example of a Nigerian youth. No wonder the country is FVCKED up. With dumb dumb like these, no need looking for reasons why the country is still in the stone age.
Get hypertension!

1 Like

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by willybaby(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The many evils of Nigeria army are catching up with them
if only you had sense you would see and know that's not the camouflage pattern used by the Nigerian military.. oga that soldier ain't Nigerian in the misleading pic you posted
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Timblogga:
Heyy. How did we get to this?
We follow the normal road
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by biafranrealson: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
were their bodies ridden with bullets?
were their throat silted?
how were they killed,
through juju or hypnotized

i just dont understand this army headed by illiterate fulanis
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
willybaby:
am guessing your the commander who led the reprisal attack by the military, please go get a life

Violent muslim like you
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Shukushaka: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Father please take bubu and give us back DMX. Amen.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by willybaby(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Whats the big deal about 10 soldiers dying?..

Don't civilians die in their numbers everyday?
shame on you for saying this, I pity your kids for having a father such as you are
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by egoldman(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Blame the army for this and ultimately blame Buhari.

When two soldiers were killed instead of the army to use intelligence to locate and take out the perpetrators, they bombed villages and killed innocent masses.

Well the people have struck back and the stupid military is asking the same people whose villages were bombed to provide them with information.Is that how they were trained?

As far as Buhari believes that force is the only language to deal with any form of agitation ( except fulani herdsmen and bandits) this country will continue to burn under his watch.

1 Like

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Skyfornia(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
jamiudinho:

all what is happening is quarter of wat is going on in borno for d pass 10 years so nothing will happen

Borno can tolerate it cause na dem dem...an average northerner will never dream for break up of Nigeria.

But the insecurity currently has metamorphosed to different regions of the country......and this will propel the each region to start protecting their own...and when this happened, the federal power/control will be reduced.....the next, everybody will go their own way
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by willybaby(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
PatriotExact:

Violent muslim like you
who's the violent one here, you happy and joyful soldiers serving there nation was killed unjustly or same same wishing and prophesying a village should soon be wiped out.. your a shame to this nation
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by chloride6: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
May their soul RIP...

The Nigerian Army continues to be demystified because of people are becoming desensitized to the brutal force which is now a common occurrence.

1 Like

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by willybaby(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
I must say am shocked and saddened with comments being aired on these post, when did Nigeria's lose our HUNANITY, when did it get to this, so much joy in death when they should be sorrow
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by AsawanaDgreat: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
They will be fished out in no time.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by nairalandankrah: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
willybaby:
if only you had sense you would see and know that's not the camouflage pattern used by the Nigerian military.. oga that soldier ain't Nigerian in the misleading pic you posted

In the face of overwhelming evidence you must still tell lies..it's part of the oath BMCs must take to be employed

1 Like

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Downey(f): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
This one na Gobe original Gone!
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Athemisia: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mutemenot:
kiss A masquerade becomes worthless when it choses to dance in the maketsquare...
my years in different countries, I haven't seen military men parading streets like we have in Nigeria so it's time we differentiate the duties of our law enforcement agencies so we can retain some respect ...
They make everyday a war zone over here with the citizens being the enemies...

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Sunday2021: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
The army have just become a useless killing machine for terrorists.How can the Nigerian army be killing its own citizens in brazen display of solidarity to criminal elements? See the killings they wrought in the East
go back read. Or call your grandmother to xplain the write up for you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Akasammyoka: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wait i am not understanding ooo. The whole ten army and one ekelebe were just catch and slain without any escape or trace. Abi na women them use control them enter bush like fowl like that.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by juman(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
premierlead:
Nigerian Army is now a toothless fighter

I wonder oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Even it seems anybody can kidnap large number of armies with ordinary hands.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by EmekaA125(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Ipob/ESN handiwork.
Even in Benue? Get sense na. Haba!
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by rafcrown(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
If a former military dictator cannot provide perfect safety for citizens I wonder what else he can provide for the teeming masses.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police / Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.