Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State (50240 Views)

Benue Communities - Konshisha, Imankodi Clash: Propertie Burnt, People Missing / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue / Stolen N400m: Army Sends Hakeem Otiki, Missing Soldiers’ Commander On Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
willybaby:
who's the violent one here, you happy and joyful soldiers serving there nation was killed unjustly or same same wishing and prophesying a village should soon be wiped out.. your a shame to this nation

You are of a violent sect
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu was there grin
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by dragunov: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mutemenot:
kiss A masquerade becomes worthless when it choses to dance in the maketsquare...
my years in different countries, I haven't seen military men parading streets like we have in Nigeria so it's time we differentiate the duties of our law enforcement agencies so we can retain some respect ...

Its all a show of brute force to intimidate and cow people into submission. But what these Fulanis and all oppressors of the other nations trapped in Nigeria LTD fail to realise is that that will only fuel more and more resentment, resistance and the desire to be free. Its getting intense. And one day, the boiling point will be reached.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
This country go crumble las las.

No two ways around it.

Dead country.

1 Like

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by PigTormentor: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
Get hypertension!

You've already got something way worse than that - EMPTY SKULL DISEASE.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by tit(f): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
The idiots that killed innocent villagers should be dismissed from the army and tried for murder.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Matheusmartin: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
willybaby:
shame on you for saying this, I pity your kids for having a father such as you are

Please, can u kindly get lost?
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Nitah1: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=100633567]The army have just become a useless killing machine for terrorists.How can the Nigerian army be killing its own citizens in brazen display of solidarity to criminal elements? See the killings they wrought in the East [/qote]According to what i gathered from the affected areas is that there's land dispute between Konshisha local gvt.(Tiv) and Oju local gvt (igede), just as was the case in the land dispute between jukum and Tiv, someone from igede who happened to be a high ranking officer in the army is calling the shot, according to the source the arms were meant for the other side cos they (ARMY) have been aiding the igedes for a while now.

Where was the money heading to in a conflict zone?

They are not even talking about that.

First they said the troops were on a mission to deliver logistics and now the story have changed to they were on routine operations in the conflicts areas.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by zikter(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
The army have just become a useless killing machine for terrorists.How can the Nigerian army be killing its own citizens in brazen display of solidarity to criminal elements? See the killings they wrought in the East
Go to the place now and see the shameful conduct of the army after the gunmen abducted the cowardly army. Communities within 30km away from the crime scene are under attack by the useless army. Houses are razed down and people rendered homeless. Instead of the useless army to intelligently track down the criminals, they have turned to arsonists, bandits and terrorists to the communities.

1 Like

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by zikter(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
Franzinni:
This is systemic ... It is a script and those soldiers that died are just the inciting incident.

It is a script ... I employ you to go on youtube and watch all the archive videos on the biafran civil war ... There was a script that was used to play on emotion and gullibility.

It is a script ... The army should please locate the criminals that did the dastardly act and not be tempted to go the ODI route ..

It is a script!!!

they have already gone the Odi and Zaki Biam route. Your good advice is late to the them
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by BlueBlackPackag(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Meanwhile, they wouldn't mention how they have been bombing those communities for the passed 48hrs... killing innocent old women and men, little girls and boys.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by rotadeco27: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Skyfornia:
The way things are going...if this country no break up before or by 2023...then it's obvious it won't break up again. I have never seen this level of insecurity in my life before...
It will eventually break up . It may not even happen in 2023 because once power goes back to the south all the Fulani menace supported by the state security apparatus will reduce and appointment of dullard to lead governments agencies will be reversed. It is during this time that the country will divide
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by zikter(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
ODJ124:

wahala

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE if u dey that Community

Cause the reprisal will be like a roaring lion looking for who to devour..

Thread seen....
yes, because it is in the middle belt. Bandits kill them more than that in Zamfara, Niger, Katsina with obvious community intel on them, yet no community in those states comes under attack. But if it is the middle belt and the southern parts, people will be attacked recklessly
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
GUNMEN OR WHATEVER THEY ARE ARE PEOPLE FED UP WITH LIFE AND READY TO DIE. WITH AK-,47 IN THEIR HANDS, THEY HAVE GREATER FIGHTING SPIRIT THAN SOLDIERS.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by rita25(f): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
THEY HV BEEN KILLING SOLDIERS IN ZAMFARA DID THE MILITARY SWOOP ON INNOCENT CITIZENS? NO.....NOW BENUE AND THE STATE IS ON FIRE...............FULANI ISLAMISE NIGERIA AND HAVE PEACE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I BLAME THE CHURCH FOR VOTING BUHARI LOOKING AT PSTOR OSIBANJOS FACE.....
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Mohammedoba36: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Skyfornia:
The way things are going...if this country no break up before or by 2023...then it's obvious it won't break up again. I have never seen this level of insecurity in my life before...
You are being brainwashed nothing will happen before or After 2023 ,elections will come and go by 2023,Nigeria will still remain.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Chigboboss: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Beremx:
Fulani terrorists might have killed them and the innocent citizens will pay the price.

May God save Benue people

No ma I don't think so.

It's more likely to be Igbo terrorists aka ESN who are known for ambushing, attacking and killing soldiers especially at checkpoints. You know this Nne. It is their pattern.

They should leave Benue people alone and stop putting innocent lives at risk by killing soldiers.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by SarutobiEky(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
wedeasam:
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k and more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
bro..this business ..is it guaranteed I'll make 25k weekly Abi Na hype and is referral compulsory? Cause I don't do that.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
The army have just become a useless killing machine for terrorists.How can the Nigerian army be killing its own citizens in brazen display of solidarity to criminal elements? See the killings they wrought in the East

I’m not sure the army just comes to a peaceful community and starts killing or shooting. There must be events that must have occurred or warranted their presence.

Can we speak objectively and without any bias??

1 Like

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Sunmolar(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Governors chasing after sudden wealth at the expense of the life of the citizen,despite enormous funds for security.
Get your states working & stop living on lies call politics.
They prefer awarding contracts to their friends & families for kickbacks or tips. Leaving the unemployed majority's chasing after shadows & arson due to frustrations & illusion
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Advocate500: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Who will bring to book the innocent people that were killed by Nigerian soldiers? The military invade and destroy communities, who brings them to book? Yeye people
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by onuman: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
qualityalone:
joke of a military....
they killed 10 and u killed 50 innocent people.....u will still pay wit 40 souls

A US Marine must first be convinced over the political implications of what he is being deployed to the war front to fight for.

But Nigeria’s soldiers zoom into war against civilians and unknown to the soldiers, they are fighting for Fulani hegemony over Nigeria.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Idiko1: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Franzinni:
This is systemic ... It is a script and those soldiers that died are just the inciting incident.

It is a script ... I employ you to go on youtube and watch all the archive videos on the biafran civil war ... There was a script that was used to play on emotion and gullibility.

It is a script ... The army should please locate the criminals that did the dastardly act and not be tempted to go the ODI route ..

It is a script!!!

I guess in your figment of imagination, you concluded Nigeria is capable of locating anything talk less of branch of the society which is completely incompetent. Army which takes pride in killing citizens it should have protected is worse than a peasant army.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Machinegun91(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
willybaby:
and the bodies of the soldiers burnt and chard being evacuated is fake news right, if not for the army Boko haram would probably have bombed the network installation which gave you access to the internet to post such rubbish online
You are mad, where are the dead bodies of the so called soldiers? what goes up must come down, it will soon reach ur turn.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Machinegun91(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
willybaby:
and the bodies of the soldiers burnt and chard being evacuated is fake news right, if not for the army Boko haram would probably have bombed the network installation which gave you access to the internet to post such rubbish online
You are nothing but a brainless maggot. where are the dead bodies of the so called soldiers? this music will soon get to you
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by SavageResponse(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Franzinni:

It is a script!!!

A script by whom?

Please talking nonsense you can't defend!
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Duplexxx: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Loosing soldiers here and there are they not trained
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by ShootThemAll(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Liars! Where are the corpse of the 10 soldiers and their names if it's true.

Nigerian Army is helping the Fulani Terrorists to extend their land grabbing to those villages by killing innocent citizens, raping and burning houses in Benue State.
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Notime54: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
see below

Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by maxzzo1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
After killing the people you what then to give information ? Na wao when the people are not smiling
Re: 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State by Kingspin(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Criminals robbed an army personnel, the military will destroy a whole community by missile arsenal.

Where in the world you hear this type of thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] / Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.