Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits (1477 Views)

Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Warripikine: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2021
Same modus operandi of killing defenseless civilians, burning down their houses and carrying out dastardly carnages..
The Nigeria army have overtaken their bandits counterpart..killing people they swore and are being paid to protect..

Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by amazingspiderma: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2021
They both kill unarmed civilians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by amazingspiderma: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2021
I am still trying to understand their differences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Jostoman: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2021
So who do we now turn to for safety in Nigeria now because we are not even save in the hands of our security agent again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Warripikine: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2021
amazingspiderma:
I am still trying to tell the difference.
Nigeria army are terrorists..they should be proscribed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by DefHQ: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2021
amazingspiderma:
They both kill unarmed civilians.
They both burn down peoples houses and torture civilians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
We see if force to get what you want is terrorism
Can we say Nigeria army are terrorists
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by nairalandankrah: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
The many evils of @NigArmy are catching up with them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
One of the beautiful things i like about ignorant people is that they always think they are smart.

Imagine when a place abhors criminals, the natives allow criminals to live within their midst....the same criminals will go out to kill miliary men when the military men attack, ignorant people will shout foul.

If you don't kill or attack military men, they wont look for you.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Freestainworld(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
One of the beautiful things i like about ignorant people is that they always think they are smart.

Imagine when a place abhors criminals, the natives allow criminals to live within their midst....the same criminals will go out to kill miliary men when the military men attack, ignorant people will shout foul.

How did you know the community is responsible? two military men went missing, one was later found alive, don't be too judgemental because if this treatment is melted out to your community, you won't be hear wailing, this is the reason people no longer trust our armed forces, just imagine your family is among the victims of this attack by the military, how will you feel?
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Freestainworld:
How did you know the community is responsible? two military men went missing, one was later found alive, don't be too judgemental because if this treatment is melted out to your community, you won't be hear wailing, this is the reason people no longer trust our armed forces, just imagine your family is among the victims of this attack by the military, how will you feel?

You also read where it was written that 10 soldiers went missing and they were all dead when they found them.

If you don't attack and kill military men, they wont attack you.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by lastmessenger: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You also read where it was written that 10 soldiers went missing and they were all dead when they found them.

how many Fulani camps have been attacked for all the military men they killed. If things get out of hand I will just join a militia to avoid one uncircumcised idk.its from the dessert region of the country harrasing me.
I will rather die fighting than die like coward.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
lastmessenger:
how many Fulani camps have been attacked for all the military men they killed. If things get out of hand I will just join a militia to avoid one uncircumcised idk.its from the dessert region of the country harrasing me.
I will rather die fighting than die like coward.

You can join any militia group if you like, it your decision and choice, it none of my business. He who kill miliary men will be killed also.

You all claim bandits are fulanis, here is the Nigerian army attack on fulani bandits

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by BiafIntel: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeria army consists of fulani terrorists and bokoharam terrorists recruited for the jihad of conquering the whole territory of nigeria. They met their match in Igbo people via Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and this angered them so much and let them into killing innocent innocent Biafrans and others they perceived as listenning to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's call for the disintegration of their beloved "one nigeria"

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by nairalandankrah: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can join any militia group if you like, it your decision and choice, it none of my business. He who kill miliary men will be killed also.

You all claim bandits are fulanis, here is the Nigerian army attack on fulani bandits

You're a Liar!!!!
Only Christians in the Army are killing bandits..
And this is according to your honourable minister on banditry affairs.. Sheik gumi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8jUJifS88

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by lastmessenger: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

yea they kill civilians and civilians kill them back till we all chose to respect ourselves and live in peace.
Bleep army Bleep bihari and Bleep all of you one Nigerianist.hypocritical people.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
lastmessenger:
yea they kill civilians and civilians kill them back till we all chose to respect ourselves and live in peace.
Bleep army Bleep bihari and Bleep all of you one Nigerianist.hypocritical people.

Ok.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Liar!!!!
Only Christians in the Army are killing bandits according to your minister on banditry affairs.. Sheik gumi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8jUJifS88

Whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by gidgiddy: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If what you said it true, then what the military did is illegal. The military has no right to go on a 'revenge mission'. Its just that Nigeria is a Banana Republic where nobility observes the rule of law

If Army or military are killed by hoodlums from an area, what should happen is that the Police, or military police, should fish out the perpetrators using intelligence gathering, investigation and surveillance.

But for the Army to move into that community and start shooting, killing and destroying, as was done in Odi, Zakibiam and Obigbo

That one is callous, lawless, illegal and a crime against humanity

That is tantamount to the military taking the law into their own hands

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Omoslim26: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Oga I really do not fancy it when people cover up evil or try to defend it.

It's no secret that the Nigerian army are over exuberant and excessive in the use of power.
they move without intelligence like premature and ill trained men, they flaunt decorum and rules of engagement in all ramifications and still go further to do worse to cover up their shamelessness.

The things we hear about them should make any sane mind quake, how can you be so willing to open fire on unarmed civilians you should be dying for??

I know there are mischief narrators on this thread but the Nigerian army gives them all it's requires to paint negative narratives about them, for they keep disgracing themselves and what a sensible military wing should look like.

Stop defending evil it will take nothing away from your life say the truth,
talk true you nor go die��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Sunday2021: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Warripikine:
Same modus operandi of killing defenseless civilians, burning down their houses and carrying out dastardly carnages..
The Nigeria army have overtaken their bandits counterpart..killing people they swore and are being paid to protect..

Shame!!
so the people the army swore to protect are free to kill the army abi?
If you think the military job is an easy task why didn't you join the military?
Your tactics is to destroy the image of the military but by God grace you will fail the way ojukwu and the other idiots failed in 1967.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Sunday2021: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Warripikine:

Nigeria army are terrorists..they should be proscribed
only criminals are afraid of the military.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Sunday2021: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Had it been the military has been returning fire for fire, this ipob rubbish wouldn't have arise.
Now any community that allow terrorists to kill a soldier in that community, the whole place should be wiped out.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

It's no secret that the Nigerian army are over exuberant and excessive in the use of power.
they move without intelligence like premature and ill trained men, they flaunt decorum and rules of engagement in all ramifications and still go further to do worse to cover up their shamelessness.

The things we hear about them should make any sane mind quake, how can you be so willing to open fire on unarmed civilians you should be dying for??

I know there are mischief narrators on this thread but the Nigerian army gives them all it's requires to paint negative narratives about them, for they keep disgracing themselves and what a sensible military wing should look like.

Also stop defending evil, Oga, who told you Nigerian army move without intelligence, in every batallion, there is an intelligence officer.

For your information, you cant flaunt orders in the military, you will court be martial and demoted.

The Nigeria army will only go to a place only if invited, now when they go to a place and the people attack them with weapons which leds to death of a soldier, dont you think the soldiers will protect themselves?

If you kill a soldier expect to be killed too.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Sunday2021: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

since you know how the Nigerian army should be run,why didn't you join the army?
Criminals forming saint on social media.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Sunday2021: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

If what you said it true, then what the military did is illegal. The military has no right to go on a 'revenge mission'. Its just that Nigeria is a Banana Republic where nobility observes the rule of law

If Army or military are killed by hoodlums from an area, what should happen is that the Police, or military police, should fish out the perpetrators using intelligence gathering, investigation and surveillance.

But for the Army to move into that community and start shooting, killing and destroying, as was done in Odi, Zakibiam and Obigbo

That one is callous, lawless, illegal and a crime against humanity

That is tantamount to the military taking the law into their own hands
before criminals have the mind to kill a military personnel in a particular community, that means the community knows the criminals that carried out the attack and they will be trying to hide those criminals.
Those military men have families like you and I.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Freestainworld(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I thought it was only two as of yesterday, that community deserves military visitation, 10 soldiers dead in one community, I can't support this.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Aketi2: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
The senseless Nigerian should ask himself if the Fulani Army can try this in the core North. People who think their chains are bracelet. A Nigerien has more rights than a Yoruba man. If you want to know, arrest a Nigerien Okada rider and take him to station, that is when you will see some Soldiers from the closest barrack come to his rescue. How come Meiruwa has the numbers of senior military officers of Northern extraction?

Yoruba, Eronu ooo. Support restructuring or dissolution of the system. Dont stay on the fence.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Omoslim26: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
since you know how the Nigerian army should be run,why didn't you join the army?
Criminals forming saint on social media.

You sound like someone who has zero capacity to think and make inputs in a discuss.

So in your small mosquito brain the army have been doing well abi.

anyways even if you don't have any submission one can term as opinion here your gibberish is noted.

don't enter my mention again like dis ooo.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Omoslim26: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Also stop defending evil, Oga, who told you Nigerian army move without intelligence, in every batallion, there is an intelligence officer.

For your information, you cant flaunt orders in the military, you will court be martial and demoted.

The Nigeria army will only go to a place only if invited, now when they go to a place and the people attack them with weapons which leds to death of a soldier, dont you think the soldiers will protect themselves?

If you kill a soldier expect to be killed too.

Wow intelligence you say.

So can you break down wat you feel strikes intelligence in a situation where criminals, bandits and militants attack the Army, then the next thing will be to unleash wrath on the community where the attack on the army took place??

Well I guess dis is Nigeria after all ���
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Sunday2021: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

You sound like someone who has zero capacity to think and make inputs in a discuss.

So in your small mosquito brain the army have been doing well abi.

anyways even if you don't have any submission one can term as opinion here your gibberish is noted.

don't enter my mention again like dis ooo.
unfortunately,I don't reply criminals. Our soldiers are doing excellent and coward cannot come here to degrade our gallant soldiers.
YOU DO ANYHOW YOU SEE ANYHOW!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Origin: Eze Nri, The Nris, Aguleri, Umuleri, Etc Migrated From Igala / This Picture Illustrates The Current Nigerian Situation / Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.