Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits (1481 Views)

Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Omoslim26: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
unfortunately,I don't reply criminals. Our soldiers are doing excellent and coward cannot come here to degrade our gallant soldiers.
YOU DO ANYHOW YOU SEE ANYHOW!

When you go off limits and cause people's lives to be endangered it's criminality and only criminals will appreciate criminality.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Fooolishbuharri: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You also read where it was written that 10 soldiers went missing and they were all dead when they found them.

If you don't attack and kill military men, they wont attack you.

I wonder how many settlements in zamfara and Niger and kaduna states where soldiers are killed daily have been sacked by the army. I'm not even talking about Borno and yobe states now.

You see this foolishness you go about exhibiting all over nairaland, one day it'll come full cycle. I hope you show them your nairaland posts supporting their carnage then
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by gidgiddy: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
before criminals have the mind to kill a military personnel in a particular community, that means the community knows the criminals that carried out the attack and they will be trying to hide those criminals.
Those military men have families like you and I.

Those military men have a duty to follow the law, thats what seperates them from being criminals themselves. If a military man is killed, the military should follow the law and not take the law into their hands.

There is the Nigerian police, there is military police, there is DSS. Any of them can fish out the criminals

But to take the law into your hands, invade a community, kill people and destroy property, that is what criminals and terrorists do. If the Nigerian Army is not above criminality and terrorism, whats the point?
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Sunday2021: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

When you go off limits and cause people's lives to be endangered it's criminality and only criminals will appreciate criminality.
no offense pass aiding criminals.
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

I wonder how many settlements in zamfara and Niger and kaduna states where soldiers are killed daily have been sacked by the army. I'm not even talking about Borno and yobe states now.

You see this foolishness you go about exhibiting all over nairaland, one day it'll come full cycle. I hope you show them your nairaland posts supporting their carnage then

Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Sunday2021: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Those military men have a duty to follow the law, thats what seperates them from being criminals themselves. If a military man is killed, the military should follow the law and not take the law into their hands.

There is the Nigerian police, there is military police, there is DSS. Any of them can fish out the criminals

But to take the law into your hands, invade a community, kill people and destroy property, that is what criminals and terrorists do. If the Nigerian Army is not above criminality and terrorism, whats the point?
if a United State soldier is killed in Nigeria, what do you think will happen to Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits by Warripikine: 2:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Sunday2021:
so the people the army swore to protect are free to kill the army abi?
If you think the military job is an easy task why didn't you join the military?
Your tactics is to destroy the image of the military but by God grace you will fail the way ojukwu and the other idiots failed in 1967.
Trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Agboro(touts) In Anambra State - Soludo / Breaking!!!2023 Presidency: Lawan Appoints South-easterner As Campaign Spokesman / Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.