Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,657 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

- Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (727 Views)

2019 JAMB Registration: Lagos, Kaduna & Abuja Recorded Highest Candidates So Far / Chapter 1 Summary Of Sweet Sixteen For JAMB 2020 UTME / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Someone should please help me out.
Re: by Ammishaddai: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Go for Computer science or computer engineering. From there it is easier to switch in future to software engineering when doing your Msc.
Re: by qualityalone: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
bomb production,...cos war is coming....u will make it
Re: by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Go for Computer science or computer engineering. From there it is easier to switch in future to software engineering when doing your Msc.
Okay, thank you so much. I appreciate your response.
Re: by Idiko1: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hadle:
I'm posting in this section because the education section is not helping me out—it is less active.

Please which good science course has English, Maths Chemistry and Physics as the Jamb subject combinations?

I chosed Software Engineering at first, but I am hearing that the course is not well treated in this country. So I am thinking of choosing another course, please help me out. I really need your help, because I'm so confused right now.

Please make yourself clearer than shown on the post. Most of the Physical Sciences and Engineering disciplines have English, Maths, Chemistry and Physics as major subjects not electives.
Re: by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Idiko1:

Please make yourself clearer than shown on the post. Most of the Physical Sciences and Engineering disciplines have English, Maths, Chemistry and Physics as major subjects not electives.
Thank you Sir for taking your time to reply, I really appreciate that.
Yes, I know that those are the major subjects for Engineering Courses. But my problem is that even though I decided to go with Software Engineering, I was told that it is not a popular course and that only few Universities offers it, that is my confusion now, and I would like to chose a different Course, and I'm looking for the one that requires the above subjects in Jamb, since that is what I have been reading for Jamb exam.
Re: by Great2017: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
As already suggested, go for Computer Engineering or Computer Science in your undergraduate level. In addition, try as much as possible to learn contemporary programming languages on your own. You can then go for Software Engineering at Masters or PhD levels.
Re: by omonnakoda: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
You are not ready for university
Just continue on Nairaland .
The owner will give you a diploma

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Great2017:
As already suggested, go for Computer Engineering or Computer Science in your undergraduate level. In addition, try as much as possible to learn contemporary programming languages on your own. You can then go for Software Engineering at Masters or PhD levels.
Wow, you are the best! Thank you so much. I really appreciate your response. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
omonnakoda:
You are not ready for university
Just continue on Nairaland .
The owner will give you a diploma
Lol, I'm only here to seek for advice. Nairaland don't pay thread creators, you know that. wink
Re: by Mamuzo13(f): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Please I'm looking for a study partner for Jamb.
I'm currently self studying, I've found out it's better for me as I am always distracted at Jamb lesson centers. I aim to review, and relearn important parts and objectives of the syllabus and frequent practice exams. I've noticed that on most Jamb and post utme WhatsApp groups there is only throwing of questions and no real interaction where knowledge or help 8s exchanged. Please if you are interested do contact me on Whatsapp 09031109787 let's study helping each other, Thanks.

P.S The subject combination is Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English

1 Like

Re: by Precyors(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2021
Hii
Re: by Precyors(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Solve This Quantitative Reasoning / Why I Beat Up My Lecturer, UNILORIN Final Year Student Explains / How To Raise Money To Study Abroad 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.