Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine (23880 Views)

Police Arrest Suspect Who Claimed To Have Seen Charms In Car Of Boy Killed (Vid) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport / UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Sammy07: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie001:

Many take it serious. I use to those days ooooo.... embarassed but now I go.just dey laff

Reality is different from Online jare.
This is Nigeria nah.
Most people do exact opposite of what dey preach online.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Timeliness8: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Noce
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Acidiously: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Anything to redirect our focus from Igbo navy captain in the USA. As you are interested in this, don't forget that KELECHI NDUKWE is the first IGBO man to captain a USA navy ship.
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by CaptainAyub: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
ProWalker:
Normal level in Biafra
Better than SKULLership
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

grin

May God save us from tribalism grin

Haha wickedness grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by VanDerWaalforces: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
I don't get it really, because when I read what people do to make money; I feel like I'm not doing enough. Please, Is this what it takes to make money? Somebody help pls! I'm just curious.
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Factshunter:

I refuse the temptation to check the name. shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by planetx: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Funny how this dummies did not realise that the machine you go through during security checks is also an x ray machine and will show you have swallowed drugs.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by fergie001: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

Reality is different from Online jare.
This is Nigeria nah.
Most people do exact opposite of what dey preach online.

In Summary, we are a bunch of m^therfxcking hypocrites

grin grin

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bankalert:
The developers never dissapoint me cheesy... He wants to make sharp money and come back to intimidate his people with benz and fake claims of containers cheesy ... Werey!
Hahahs

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by chypatobi(f): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
So he was just shittin out cocaine
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bankalert:
The developers never dissapoint me cheesy... He wants to make sharp money and come back to intimidate his people with benz and fake claims of containers cheesy ... Werey!
Indeed developers

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by shogsman(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Even pure uncut 2kg cocaine is not up to 25m,stupid people be calling money like fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by shogsman(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Xucxex1997:
423m!!
How is it possible to ingest drugs that cost this much
Abi na lagos ibadan express news frame up just to discredit one part of the country as usual
2kg of coke isn't up to 25m in naija don't mind this fools
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by dalass(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Name checkers association President and members already aboard grin

He will come and be spending money as if na business he dey do for Spain cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Sammy07: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie001:

In Summary, we are a bunch of m^therfxcking hypocrites

grin grin

grin.
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Aboguede(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
starbuck:
E reach to arrest biko undecided undecided
How can one person be this greedy to swallow that amount of money...
E no even say male him swallow small remain for others shocked

No mind the mugu

Na thief dey em eye

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by ProWalker: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
DennisEche:
AFONJAS GO MASTURBATE TIRE NOW

You are not worried that your brother ingested over 1.7kg of hard substance but you are more concerned about what “afonja” will say

You are a pathetic creature

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by shogsman(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
BobbieZion:
How can the street value of 1.750/kg of Cocaine be 423 million naira.

What kind of cocaine is that?
NDLEA should temper lies with mercy.
The way they slap price like idiots is getting annoying,even 2kg of pure uncut cocaine sef isn't up to 25m this idiots multiplied it by 200
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by LEOSZ(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
People dey swallow money like this later Dem go blame snake and rat grin grin grin

Woss follow the link in the signature.
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by ProWalker: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
shogsman:
Even pure uncut 2kg cocaine is not up to 25m,stupid people be calling money like fools

Are you a dealer ?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by dalass(f): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
shogsman:

2kg of coke isn't up to 25m in naija don't mind this fools

You be NDLEA Employee?

Abi you be dealer/ user?

How you take know the value undecided

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by shogsman(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
ProWalker:

Are you a dealer ?
Its common sense bro,anybody with a working brain would not believe this crap,if you're not in the street you can at least use Google, even developed nations sells 1kg at around $12k,calculate $25k in naira
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by cbrezy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

grin

May God save us from tribalism grin

I'm an igbo and it pisses me off when I see these kind of news and those involved are always my fellow Igbo brothers and they keep doing it even though they know the great consequences it comes with sad
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by ProWalker: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Better than SKULLership

Sure!! Better than Otokoto and baby factory operations

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by AmgrayLogistics: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Oga is weak now

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by ProWalker: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
shogsman:

Its common sense bro,anybody with a working brain would not believe this crap,if you're not in the street you can at least use Google, even developed nations sells 1kg at around $12k,calculate $25k in naira

I don’t know anything about hard drugs merchandise and its not compulsory that I know it valuation.

You must have some sort of connection for you to know it valuation

I’m certain NDLEA and DSS operatives monitoring this site will be pouring through your profile discreetly by now

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by shogsman(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
dalass:

You be NDLEA Employee?

Abi you be dealer/ user?

How you take know the value undecided
Are you people really that naive,you're a woman I suppose you're not exposed to things like that, I've been there and done it.even in 1st world countries the price is not up to 1% of the price this fools claims
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
nah Dem Dem.
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by GoodFaith: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
The problem is Nigerians greed
illegal drug
Contractors tell u 200 is 400 meter
People get money don't want to do the job
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by shogsman(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
ProWalker:

I don’t know anything about hard drugs merchandise and its not compulsory that I know it valuation.

You must have some sort of connection for you to know it valuation
You don't need no connection,if you've lived outside the country you'll probably have played with an 8ball of coke before unless you don't party that way,and if you know where to look it's pretty common on the streets of lagos so it's no big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Nursing Mother (graphic Pic) / Fr. Peter Yakubu Amodu Kidnapped In Benue (Photos) / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.