Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine (23898 Views)

Police Arrest Suspect Who Claimed To Have Seen Charms In Car Of Boy Killed (Vid) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport / UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Laboni: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
How can 1.7kilo of coke worth 423 million naira
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Eastcaostboy: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-drug-trafficker-excretes-113-wraps-of-cocaine-worth-n423m/

Wrong moves my nigga...you were caught, next time dip your plans. Real Gee, Respect
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by AMvanquish: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

grin

May God save us from tribalism grin

See as you hold gun without shooting grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by KunleyY19(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wilespo:
.......those idiots screaming igbo amaka when they see an igbo man doing well should come out na.........this one is Nigerian too not just igbo.....he was first Nigerian before he became an Igbo man.....just as those who are doing he country proud abroad....make we no dey link tribe to everything.......good or bad, a Nigerian is a Nigerian, be it igbo or hausa or yoruba ...we are all one so when we see people doing well, rather than pin their success to a particular tribe, we should celebrate them as one of Nigeria not of a particular tribe....

Baba no vex... When it's outside it's a Nigerian when it's inside we know ourselves... If it's a skull theft case too na so una too go dey shout Yoruba and when it comes to banditry una go shout Hausa/Fulani ... In essence, it's turn by turn... So it's the turn of other tribes now gringringrin
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by frog12: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
why did criminals dey push their luck ?
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Sammy07: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
AMvanquish:

See as you hold gun without shooting grin cheesy grin

grin
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Pyhonist: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Beehshorp:

You should focus on learning how to communicate properly, speak proper English, it's a better hustle than coming to drag Igbos online.

I can't believe some people even shared the guy's comment.

Dumb ass copycats!
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Eberex(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hmmm

I believe they get caught as a result of tip off because I trust Naija officers. They will collect bribe las las
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Jesse1991: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
The NDLEA has become the most effective agency in Nigeria in the past 6 months. God will bless Buba Marwa and Buhari for appointing him.
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by wolexter(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Those who have nothing good to say about our dear country are the ones doing the worst SMH. You have lived in Spain for 10 yrs and still couldnt apply yourself and earn an honest living! Make una kwantinu
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wish he went for a human skull than cocaine......

Well, jail term loading
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by ipobarecriminals: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin cheesy wink Ipob and WRAP of moinmoin grin grin cheesy
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie001:

You too like vayolence that's why nwanyiogwashi leave you cool
He run to Benin republic cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, you know its all play nah. wink
If we no fight here how will NL be interesting
Sweetheart are you back from Benin republic tongue
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by fergie001: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
He run to Benin republic cheesy grin
Sorry for my bro nah....He is pursuing the ambition to replace Akeredolu, just because of you ooo grin
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2021
fergie001:

Sorry for my bro nah....He is pursuing the ambition to replace Akeredolu, just because of you ooo grin

But I can't keep waiting for him,he should impeach Akeredolu before December cheesy grin

Cc sammy07 you have from now till December cheesy
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Sammy07: 12:42am On Apr 10, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Sweetheart are you back from Benin republic tongue

Yeah to come and wife you kiss
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Sammy07: 12:43am On Apr 10, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

But I can't keep waiting for him,he should impeach Akeredolu before December cheesy grin

Cc sam.my07 you have from now till December cheesy
fergie001:

Una matter tire me

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by uvie66: 3:31am On Apr 10, 2021
Beehshorp:

You should focus on learning how to communicate properly, speak proper English, it's a better hustle than coming to drag Igbos online.
my friend be honest with yourself.... this type of criminality is peculiar to ndigbo

1 Like

Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by HansSpeke: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Ye

Drug Miners!
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by viviangist: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2021
tunwumi:
Thank God this one was caught. Some people will have been asking God
why?
Pick my call...
Don't be wicked....
When bros will also be forming motivational speaker and business guru all about.

Lesson for others Sha but they will not hear.
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by shogsman(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2021
ProWalker:

Assuming that I should know about hard drugs because you know is imbecilic on your part
Telling me not to talk about it on the internet is foolishly ridiculous from your side,I wonder who the slowpoke really is SIMP.you is a big pussey BRAH,your wife is gonna have a field day with your ass grin grin grin,damn pushovers
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Kestolove(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Patrioticman007:

The e republic will be a good example of south Sudan.
Hi, are you from Kesto in Niger state ?.
so u know my village, have u been dia b4?
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Subgod: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
oh! what a sheet, who come Bleep d guy up nah . man gat to survive so I don't blame him
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by Subgod: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
oh! what a sheet, who come Bleep d guy up nah . man gat to survive so I don't blame himoh! what a sheet, who come Bleep d guy up nah . man gat to survive so I don't blame himoh! what a sheet, who come Bleep d guy up nah . man gat to survive so I don't blame him
Re: NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine by ProWalker: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
shogsman:

Telling me not to talk about it on the internet is foolishly ridiculous from your side,I wonder who the slowpoke really is SIMP.you is a big pussey BRAH,your wife is gonna have a field day with your ass grin grin grin,damn pushovers

Go take your drug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo / Rev. Fr. Samson Emokhidi Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.