Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business (1475 Views)

How Lucrative Is Decagon Software Engineering Training Program? / How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by collarfreak(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Pls my follow nairalanders,I want to know things required to set up a gas refilling business here in Nigeria. I still want to know if the business still lucrative. Thanks in anticipation as the experienced ones comments.
Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Depends on patronage.. Lucrative if you have a good location but not advisable if you can't finish 50kg bottle in 2 days

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by BluDesk: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Come and buy the business plan from start to marketing.
Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by collarfreak(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Okay sir...How can i set aside to kick start the business aside getting shop.. does the business do come with shortage?

southniyikaye:
Depends on patronage.. Lucrative if you have a good location but not advisable if you can't finish 50kg bottle in 2 days
Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by collarfreak(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
BluDesk:
Come and buy the business plan from start to marketing.

Please share with me the strategies
Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
collarfreak:
Okay sir...How can i set aside to kick start the business aside getting shop.. does the business do come with shortage?

except you waste your gas, there is no shortage but it is advisable you learn from someone who is already in the business..
Start with atleast

2 50k bottle
100kg scale or handscale if you can't afford the digital scale.
Filling heads
Pressure hose

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by collarfreak(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
except you waste your gas, there is no shortage but it is advisable you learn from someone who is already in the business..
Start with atleast

2 50k bottle
100kg scale or handscale if you can't afford the digital scale.
Filling heads
Pressure hose

Thanks for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by odysey: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
collarfreak:

Please share with me the strategies

Offer free delivery or charge a little on top for delivery, advertise door to door and put up advert online
Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by EbenezerTriumph: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2021
collarfreak:
Pls my follow nairalanders,I want to know things required to set up a gas refilling business here in Nigeria. I still want to know if the business still lucrative. Thanks in anticipation as the experienced ones comments.
move to a school environment where students reside off camp.
Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by femi4: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
collarfreak:
it's lucrative if you don't have competitors in your vicinity

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by kjsunday3(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
collarfreak:
u have to learn how to transfer the gas from one cylinder to another u need HOSE and connectors
Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by owkj2000: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
If you reside or live close to Oshodi, Ikeja, Lagos island, Lasu-ojo / iyana-iba / Ojo / Okokomaiko areas respectively, Apply by clicking on link

Position: Sales Representative
Industry : financial
Duration : 3 - 6 months
Terms : Contract
Minimum Requirement : OND
Apply via link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4TGIrT5Dm1k4z5iEpElxKoelZTElLg6tG6dpEkFjGbhdRpQ/viewform
Re: How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business by TradeFxMT5: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Very lucrative irrespective of competition

Just fill correctly and complete and buy from a common source where every gas retailer buys in your area

Walahi dem go rush you

Find way buy digital scale and if possible attach small gas pump so you don't waste customers time

1.Digital scale

2.Fill complete and correctly

3.Buy from a good source where the gas is cheap and okay no buy gas wey dey burn quick say you wan resell oo

4.Location

5.Pray wella...

6.Endurance cos some days you fit no even sell pass 1kg as you just wan start grin grin grin

7.Try get small pump so filling go fast...but e no too necessary for now

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows The Salary Of NEMSA GL8 Employees / Nigerian National Wanted For A Cross-cultural Training In Saudi Arabia / Ekiti State Hospital Management Board Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.