Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family (62371 Views)

Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / BREAKING: Rapper DMX Dies At 50 / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EbenezerTriumph: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2021
lymelyte:
you can still be normal with coke but with Crack, you are fuckkked.. True be told..

Alot of corporate workers, construction workers civilians take coke..
what's the difference between coke and crack
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by hkidola00(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
slipped and hit her head in the bathri
haaaa.omo
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Nmezor(f): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood...Rest on D.M.X...my bro made me love ur songs.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EbenezerTriumph: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
he died of substance abuse and such as do such THINGS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD 1corinth.6:9-10. Please read 1 Corinth. 6:2 about the right I have to judge unrighteousness. God bless you.
oga shut up and go and face your own life and standing with God.
dmx eternal state shouldn't be your concern.
let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls cos you can still fall into Satan's trap tomorrow.
We don't need this your mumbo jumbo on this thread.
we are Mourning.

6 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EbenezerTriumph: 12:21am On Apr 10, 2021
hkidola00:
haaaa.omo
her Facebook Blesyn Nyityo
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by hkidola00(m): 12:27am On Apr 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
her Facebook
Blesyn Nyityo
blesyn nyityo ...beautiful lady...may GOD guard and guide us always..AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by DestroyEvil: 12:52am On Apr 10, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
To you,even mad men get healed talk much less.The salvation power that gives eternal life first evacuates the demon(yes there is a demon responsible for every abnormal traits and I have seen one) responsible and then drains out the fountain feeding the craving. Like I told you earlier ;I HAVE BEEN THERE.
Pls, help us learn more about spiritual things. The demon you saw, where and how?
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by lillyontop(m): 2:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Going to miss my nigga from scratch... Thou he was ready to meet him ( God ) cos where he was wasn't right

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by 77star: 3:41am On Apr 10, 2021
wow
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Harry81(m): 4:34am On Apr 10, 2021
So sad.....rest in peace bro

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:51am On Apr 10, 2021
DestroyEvil:
Pls, help us learn more about spiritual things. The demon you saw, where and how?
the demon of masturbation. I saw it before I was delivered.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:53am On Apr 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
oga shut up and go and face your own life and standing with God.
dmx eternal state shouldn't be your concern.
let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls cos you can still fall into Satan's trap tomorrow.
We don't need this your mumbo jumbo on this thread.
we are Mourning.
Brother Jesus is coming soon and death of anyone no matter how highly place or low is a graphic reminder. We use it to teach. So embrace Jesus today.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Airoflaw:
do you know what happened at the last moment of his life?
it’s not easy to remember and accept Jesus at that critical hour with CONVICTION in your heart.It’s only a broken and contrite heart the LORD accepts -Psalm 34:18.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:01am On Apr 10, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

But don't try crack.
Am done with the world moreover we don’t tempt God. But be that as it may any man in Christ is a new reformed being,old things are excised and new nature interfaces. God bless you.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:18am On Apr 10, 2021
exegesis:

I've been following your argument and I usually smile when I see people like you. You'll receive a rude shock when you get to heaven, I tell you for God is not man. You don't know what went down between DMX and God, so you really shouldn't judge the former's life. You'll most likely think you're not in heaven when you get there and see the caliber of people there. I learned the hard way not to judge, for God alone is the eternal judge, who sees all things.
Please read Heb.12:15-17 .Esau sought repentance(inheritance) with tears but it wasn’t given him.Salvation experience can only be validated through CONVINCING CONVICTION IN YOUR HEART ,FOR A BROKEN AND CONTRITE HEART THE LORD NEVER FORSAKES FOR ITS ONLY GODLY SORROW THAT WORKETH REPENTANCE TO SALVATION BUT THE SORROW OF THE WORLD WORKETH DEATH (Psalm 34:18,2corinth.7:10).Yes I know there are those that might have that privilege but please the THE LORD said redeem the time for the days are evil.Hope this blesses you.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by maasoap(m): 6:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Foreigna:

Gumi is more than 50 and he's a national nuisance.

Gumi is after peace, he takes initiative. All he has done so far was just to tell the bandits to lay down their weapons and embrace amnesty. And the results of his efforts are there for all to see. Unlike your elders in your region that kept quiet as IPOB members are killing security agents and setting security facilities ablaze. I'm not a fan of Gumi but he's doing a good job.

Look at the fool in MURIC too. Accredited fool.

The man is just doing his job. You know what I noticed? He's intelligence and eloquent. When he talks, even you the critics can hardly take him on.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by maasoap(m): 6:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Foreigna:

But Ganduje is still behaving like a pickpocket while Yerima, Sanusi Lamido and now Nanono are running after teenage girls.

Wow! I guess northerners did you things because you forgot to mention just one out of the numerous irresponsible politicians that abounds in your region
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by palechestnut: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2021
EvangelistChuks:

You could have simply said you were a lunatic. At least, that would saved your dissenters the precious time they used in arguing with you.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2021
palechestnut:

You could have simply said you were a lunatic. At least, that would saved your dissenters the precious time they used in arguing with you.
I love you but Jesus loves more ,allow Him to partner with you. God bless
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by exegesis: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
Please read Heb.12:15-17 .Esau sought repentance(inheritance) with tears but it wasn’t given him.Salvation experience can only be validated through CONVINCING CONVICTION IN YOUR HEART ,FOR A BROKEN AND CONTRITE HEART THE LORD NEVER FORSAKES FOR ITS ONLY GODLY SORROW THAT WORKETH REPENTANCE TO SALVATION BUT THE SORROW OF THE WORLD WORKETH DEATH (Psalm 34:18,2corinth.7:10).Yes I know there are those that might have that privilege but please the THE LORD said redeem the time for the days are evil.Hope this blesses you.
Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by fadal(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2021
This is some people that enjoyed life right here.They had the best womens,The best cars,the best houses but they dead now.He was a superstar.Now he's just a sand.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2021
exegesis:

Whatever rocks your boat.
life is definite ,it is patterned,it is designed,it is ordered,it is fashioned for a purpose so anything that is incongruent with the purpose or design will at climax be abrogated. Its not your life but God’s and He gave it for a purpose thats why at the tail end of their existence those who lived contrary to prototype regrets.Ever heard of Alexander the Great and his submission at sunset(death). I have the privilege of enjoying both divide of life(life in Christ/world) and can unequivocally tell you that life in Christ is the consummate essence of creation. SINCERELY SEEK,DESIRE,HUNGER AND PASSIONATELY REQUEST THIS LIFE FROM GOD THROUGH JESUS.DON’T LET WHAT YOU SEE AROUND YOU DECEIVE COS YOU.THEY ARE EPHEMERAL/TEMPERAL AND PASSETH AWAY. THE GRASS WITHERETH,THE FLOWER FADETH BUT THE WORD/LIFE IN CHRIST ABIDETH ETERNALLY -Isaiah 40:8.GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by ofiko123(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
RIP DMX....
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Originalsly: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
EvangelistChuks:

it’s not easy to remember and accept Jesus at that critical hour with CONVICTION in your heart.It’s only a broken and contrite heart the LORD accepts -Psalm 34:18.

At what critical hour? He got a heart attack... FYI... that's sudden death in that there was no time for him to "remember and accept Jesus at that critical hour"... not even moment... life was snatched away from him without warning. What you are talking about... he been doing... look at his last videos... it's about prayers... and I'm almost sure you and your GO combined cannot offer a prayer with as much conviction as DMX. Judge not.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by DestroyEvil: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
Wow!!! Please, can you describe how it looked? Does it have 2 horns, rotten, or? The only demons I physically saw were very tiny crying creatures moving round a fire. As per masturbation, I knew a demon was at work while I was addicted to it too. But HOLY SPIRIT later gave me knowledge that I always lost Virtues and Life to an unseen demon standing by each time I released, that was why I stopped. And a little while after then, I started achieving great things at unprecedented rate. HalleluYAH!
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Originalsly:

At what critical hour? He got a heart attack... FYI... that's sudden death in that there was no time for him to "remember and accept Jesus at that critical hour"... not even moment... life was snatched away from him without warning. What you are talking about... he been doing... look at his last videos... it's about prayers... and I'm almost sure you and your GO combined cannot offer a prayer with as much conviction as DMX. Judge not.
conviction is not emotion so it’s not subject to time,situation or event variables. That’s why you can’t just flip it up like switch when you like,it builds over time through an intensive focused meditation over the subject matter. You can interchange it faith. It involves the three faculties of the heart(mind-thoughts,emotions-feelings and will) and these three takes intensive convincing to agree with each other thats why God said you should seek Him with all your heart,will and soul. And you can only be saved through conviction which is faith as the word God said in Eph.2:8 -For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.In essence my brother because conviction is not a switch that you flip on when you feel like ,the assurance of having it as a means of receiving salvation at ones critical hour is 99% unrealistic.The .1% is grace and God is the one that determines this by X-raying your inner thoughts.I hope this helps by God’s Spirt.God bless you.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Truthwords: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
all these conspiracy theorist una no dey tire?

Mainstream media followers, una no dey tire

https://www.nairaland.com/6481982/covid-19-vaccine-victims-compilation

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.