Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family (62345 Views)

Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / BREAKING: Rapper DMX Dies At 50 / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Youngminister(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rest In Peace DMX
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by niyidenrele: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
myqel:
Guns don't kill people, people kill people - DMX, 2000

Same with , nothing like men like women,
Men only like sex
Subtract sex and romance from women , see which men would run after them
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rest easy DMX
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EbenezerTriumph: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Adaahjacob:

She fell in the bathroom and complications trying to give her a proper care from the hospital...
may her soul rest in peace pls what's her Facebook name?
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You did not try crack.

That is on a whole another level.
To you,even mad men get healed talk much less.The salvation power that gives eternal life first evacuates the demon(yes there is a demon responsible for every abnormal traits and I have seen one) responsible and then drains out the fountain feeding the craving. Like I told you earlier ;I HAVE BEEN THERE.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Druss(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
RIP DMX. A generation grew up listening to you as your style and energy carved out a following.

Played your songs for my kids. May memory of you not pass away.

My heart and my feet shall miss you. May the Lord have mercy on your soul. At least you shall meet your Grandma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Ro2Dipr08

My favourite song was 'I Miss You' - his convo with his grandma.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by byinks(f): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
His 50 year old heart couldn't take it no more...

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by stubbornman(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
My brother I did dope,alcohol,slept with prostitutes and other unmentionable but immediately I let Jesus in all THESE went through the window.Read 2timothy 3:5. Eternal life is no joke;am a witness. The harder your sin the more effective the Cross is. Trust me.

Go take a dose of cocaine and come back to this preaching .

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Grandmeister(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
He died at 50 years. That’s 350 in dogg years. He had a good life.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Originalsly:

Judgement you have made is not about petty matters... nor matters between two persons... it is about Heaven and Hell which judgement is reserved for the Day of Judgement. I know you have already judged yourself.... and you are heavenly bound... good for you. DMX died of substance abuse?... Will rumour mongers inherit the Kingdom of God? Holy Rollers like you should never ever be in a thread like this... or Nairaland period. Discern..... but judge not.
when Jesus said o generation of vipers ,was He judging or was He saying a matter of fact?[matt.12:34] for by their fruits you shall know them. Calling someone who he IS NOT JUDGEMENT.JESUS LOVES YOU.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Twelfthman: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
I refuse to believe dmx is gone cry

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Ayobami7(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
rip
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Ayobami7(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rest In Peace DMX

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
stubbornman:

we don’t tempt God ok,but by mistake I take ,it transforms to nutrients in my system. No case is a lost case to Physician Jesus for it was for such HARD CASES
He left His majestic throne. Don’t let people or pastors deceive you because they have a form of godliness but lacks the essence that give a new life. REGENERATION OF THE HEART MY BROTHER IS TRUE ,AM A WITNESS.WHY WILL I LIE TO YOU.DID I TELL YOU TO GIVE ME MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Druss(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
we don’t tempt God ok,but by mistake I take ,it transforms to nutrients in my system. No case is a lost case to Physician Jesus for it was for such HARD CASES
He left His majestic throne. Don’t let people or pastors deceive you because they have a form of godliness but lacks the essence that give a new life. REGENERATION OF THE HEART MY BROTHER IS TRUE ,AM A WITNESS.WHY WILL I LIE TO YOU.DID I TELL YOU TO GIVE ME MONEY.

Son, this is not the time. Respect people's grief. DMX got addicted through no fault of his. His battles with addiction are well chronicled for those who know where to look for them.

Let us grieve. A great man has fallen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
same here bro, I was a dmx fanatic

Damn! I remembered when those of us in Santos layout in Akowonjo Egbeda Lagos use to frequent low class club in Anifowoshe ikela and maryland to meme his music. Twas 2003,2004. I just finished my secondary school then.

Take heart my fellow fanmate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by sylve11: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Journey well, man. sad sad cool
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by lymelyte(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
topboss:

I STILL DEY SHOCK SAY, BLACK PERSON FIT TAKE DRUGZ.

DAT ONE I WILL NEVER BELIEVE.

I THOUGHT WE HAD MORE SENSE THAN DAT.

OUR HIGH COMES NATURAL.
bro.. All race sniffs,inject or smoke drug.. The white do but blacks over do.. Rehab is just a temp hold on drugs not a stop. The white can somehow let go after rehab but blacks somehow can't.. I don't know why..
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by feedthenation(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
---a very talented artist---surely will be missed---

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Druss:

Son, this is not the time. Respect people's grief. DMX got addicted through no fault of his. His battles with addiction are well chronicled for those who know where to look for them.

Let us grieve. A great man has fallen.
Was a fan of his;life happens and we must learn.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by bbode1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rest in peace dmx.
I remember that rap. Leave the dog alone. Give a dog a bone..

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by od501: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
dna tests revealed he was the father of those 15 kids from 4 different women

Same as MJ, R. Kelly, and OJ Simpson. But dudes keeps swearing to every damn thing they believe in that they are innocent. Just pray them no remember you shaa...cos every track will be covered. You sef will be doubting sef. Fear these women, when they are out for you with that their super smart lawyers, forget it, you and your career are finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by lymelyte(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You don't just straighten up drug addiction. That is why kids should always be reminded not to even try it. I fear it like hell.
don't even start.. That's the best way to stay clean.. Rehab is just a temporary pudge.. You will Definitely find your way back..

X was a Crack addict.. Dat shiiit is worse than coke in it pure form..

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Liposure: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
niyidenrele:

Same with , nothing like men like women,
Men only like sex
Subtract sex and romance from women , see which men would run after them
nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by keypha1: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rip my nigger, from drug, to jail e no easy, love ur hard tone.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by exegesis: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
I've been following your argument and I usually smile when I see people like you. You'll receive a rude shock when you get to heaven, I tell you for God is not man. You don't know what went down between DMX and God, so you really shouldn't judge the former's life. You'll most likely think you're not in heaven when you get there and see the caliber of people there. I learned the hard way not to judge, for God alone is the eternal judge, who sees all things.

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by NwaliE01: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fake news, fake source.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by keypha1: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
R Kelly is the next they will kill.
od501:

So white women don finally kee this guy?! All these white gals that accused him of rape and made him spend all his money in endless law suits, hope they are happy now!!!
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Ogbotobo77(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
96ACE:
Rest in Peace Rap Legend.
You were there for us when needed 2pac the most.

Ahh I remember the days of ruff riders and how people (most especially we Nigerians) were arguing about you and ja rule being the next 2pac.

Oh DMX we're surely going to miss you. Please holla 2pac, Biggie, Big Pun and Dagrin for me.
u listen to big pun??..damn!!
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by lymelyte(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
stubbornman:

you can still be normal with coke but with Crack, you are fuckkked.. True be told..

Alot of corporate workers, construction workers civilians take coke..

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by 96ACE: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

Sure, I even listen to Big L
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by 96ACE: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

Sure, I even listen to Big L

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? / Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.