Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip (21280 Views)

President Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Tony Momoh / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by JoeEeL(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
DEAD LAMENTING THE DEAD.

WONDERS WILL NEVER END
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Downey(f): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
futurerex:
What is this one saying
only the wise understand and this is not for you. Only if you Understand paradigm
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by babatee90(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Downey:
''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enjoy and love their failure"
okay but what’s that got to do with the post up there
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Shameless hypocrites - mourning the death of a white supremacist racist while oppressing and killing their citizens like ants. Buhari is an abject failure .

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Skillsnigeria: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
It is well
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Downey:
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enjoy and love their failure"
shameless barca fan by 10 o clock tomorrow eibar man would have send another transfer request after real madrid peel their nyash
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Excuse me, what is femi adesina, and atiku abubkar doing there?? Obama always wants t be in the lime light at all times his clout chasing is top notch! And u would be surprised that all this people were never really close to the Duke but see all of them claiming they cared! Most of them sending this messages never really knew him on a personal level but anyways all the same is a good thing that when u die, government and important personalities sends u goodwill messages he makes u feel fulfilled
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Havertz10: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Atiku mentioned alongside world leaders, this propaganda cheesy

He isn't the only vice president Nigeria has ever had
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by karkel(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Na wetin Buharia and Atiku they even the write sef this people matter don tire me o, are you not sure no be Buharia visit to london kill this gentle old man and last week na one richard where die na same Buharia kill lam
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Duplexxx: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Buhari you just dey cruise dey go for London

Nigeria no miss you o
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Reference(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Just hearing the news. Shocking to say the least. Will be sorely missed. Such a fine gentleman and a great Royal.

Wish HRH and the entire family all the fortitude to bear such a monumental loss.

God save the Queen. Peace be on them all.
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
Other world leaders should commiserate with Nigeria before 2023 Abeg.

They might need to wait that long. If u look at d names that sent condolences, it's femi Adesinas name that's there not buharis name. For all other countries, it's their leaders that actually responded. It's possible that buhari is in London but not aware that d Prince is dead. He might not even no who prince Philip was

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Havertz10:
Atiku mentioned alongside world leaders, this propaganda cheesy

He isn't the only vice president Nigeria has ever had

Is femi Adesina a world leader?
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by ThatFairGuy1: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
How do you expect them to commensurate with Nigeria Because of Onanefe Ibori (when it happened as u wished)? Because he was a known international Criminal or what.
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Downey(f): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
babatee90:
okay but what’s that got to do with the post up there
Its a paradigm read it and translate it. You know that match the trends.
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Downey(f): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
shameless barca fan by 10 o clock tomorrow eibar man would have send another transfer request after real madrid peel their nyash
But I'm not talking about football...try to read and learn how to translate please. This is call paradigm for the sakes of who know.
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by BinamRex: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerians are killed everyday and these idiots don't mourn.
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by makermix1: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
rip DMX
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by sweetjohn(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Downey:
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enjoy and their failure"
Why the somuch hate on RM? Then be prepared to be sorrowful for a very long time cos RM will keep winning
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by upower123(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
ecolime:
Na only Buhari dem dey release statement on his behalf unlike other world leaders.

The old man lacks original thought from birth.
nor be small .........I read all the post it is only Buhari that is different..I don't understand how he thinks...

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Makestyles: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Boohahree must have been shocked...
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by obicmag(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sensitivity:
Buhari entered London, Chelsea lose, Arsenal lose, Prince Philip died within a week.
Elésè òshì

Omo you see road. Lol
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by rummmy: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Anywhere he goes.....death.....death.
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Downey(f): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
sweetjohn:

Why the somuch hate on RM? Then be prepared to be sorrowful for a very long time cos RM will keep winning
...Mind you I'm not talking about football here I'm only using paradigm to narrate what l mean.
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by elijahkayode(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_lLL_NBe0
Buhari Official statement on Herdsmen Killing Yoruba & Nigeria
"This people are mainly professionals trained to shoot & kill all their life"
Islamisation & Killings of The Nigeria Citizens under Buhari as Yorubaxit Inch Closer To Reality
With the recent spike in Terrorist (herdsmen, shites, etc) activities all over Nigeria (radical and unprovoked killings), it's safe to say this is Nigeria (night) merciless next phase in his brutal agenda for children of YAHWEH

On Jun 4 2017 the original president Muhammad Buhari old & fragile as seen in the clip released by the (US Media) was invited to the US Whitehouse to give an account on why Christians (sons of God Almighty) were being killed, he blamed it on radical Islam's from Muslim countries (mainly Iran and it's counterparts
Buhari the face of night)said in the video
"This are people are mainly professionals trained to shoot & kill all their life"
A week after this meeting, over 200 Christian (Sons of the word) were killed in a massacre in plateau State

YORUBA youths have aWoken as Sons of YAHWEH
(Some of Nigeria herdsmen are finance by Government backed by the impunity of the buhari faceless Administration)
This terrorist have gotten bolder killing our people (sons and daughters) without fear (they are in our midst) leaving deaths & destruction in their wake, this people won't stop unless they are stop.

Yorubaland States should make plans to savage whats left our sanity.
Its obvious to we (Yoruba) can see (Nigeria) for what it's a nation where Hope has being replaced by something else. How did we get here as a country, a nation once revered for bringing liberty to Africa but the deeds have been done

Let's take bake our Money, Control, Security from the North and most lets reconnect with the Almighty cause he Paid the in Jesus
Nigeria (an emblem of massive debt & corruption ) have served it purpose ( which is to gain independence from our colonial masters) and it should be led to rest, the tribes have got noting keeping them together as a nation
If you think this cabals will relish the presidency in 2023, y

Non negotiable
If Brexit can happen "Yorubaxit" can happen, afterall the British who joined us rebelled against the EU
We'd be the size of Ghana and that's perfectly okay, we support evil out of fear (Fela, mko Abiola, funsho Williams and lot of others paid the price) but no more.
YORUBA ANI LATI RO NU OOO
Night (Nigeria brutal War on Children of YAHWEH will fail utterly, (All authority belongs to the word).
We need Guidance (Christ) for we fight not against flesh but spiritual evil (roaring lion) seeking to devour Your Sons. Exalt God and He will exalt you #Godalmighty will prevail
#YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT

Note: Buratai said spiritual war prevented LekkiMassacre
Yoruba must awake Spiritually in God amd will prevail cause the word is with us

"Angels are coming from Africa" Trump special prayer warrior said
Each believer is powerful as the Holy Ghost who created the earth #Godishere #Godiswith
Yoruba we need not Search for answers cause we are the answer
#ManisGodcontainer We rejoice with the angels cause #Youruba will contain the nightmare called Nigeria and we will prevail cause he has prevailed #God #God cause we war against the night (Nigeria)

Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by bluefilm: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by Obianuju1995: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please I need help from narialanders, I need money to buy jamb form my parents can not afford it for me and I really need to further my education. Please if you can help no amount is too small. My details are
60317177 keystone bank
Obianuju mercy
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by odyx: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
see as Buhari own dey long, undecided other world leader went straight to point .
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by nextstep(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
The way people are mourning this Prince (who lived to 99, something we all aspire to achieve), tells you he was actually loved.

I wonder how many people will sincerely mourn Buhari and Atiku?
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
odyx:
see as Buhari own dey long, undecided other world leader went straight to point .

Did u see buharis name there? In ur mind, can buhari write that long grammar?
Re: Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip by lonlytroy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Even buhari, What a joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Convention: Why PDP May Settle For Wike, Mohammed, Others / Obanikoro: The Prodigal Son Repents / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.