Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo (29592 Views)

2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo / Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by 1Ebiscoo: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ahead of the 2019 general elections, former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Saturday urged Nigerians to vote for credible candidates who will drive growth and development.

Obasanjo, who spoke at the 27th annual Owu National Convention held in Iwo, Osun, said credible leadership would promote good governance.

The former president, who said he would not campaign for any particular candidate, urged Nigerians to vote wisely.

The Chairman of the Supreme Council of Owu Obas, Oba Hammed Oyelude, said Owu being the largest Yoruba speaking ethnic group in the South West Zone had been contributing to policy development in the country.

Oyelude, who is the Olowu of Owu Kuta, said the Royal Union of Owu People had been contributing to policy development in the country.

He called on Owu people to participate in politics in order to contribute to national development.

Oyelude also called on indigenes of Owu to support and vote for any indigene contesting for any political office.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that dignitaries present at the occasion included Owu monarchs as well as indigenes of the ethnic stock.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/08/vote-for-credible-candidates-obasanjo-tells-nigerians/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by crownwealth: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
As we all know already that one failed element who promised heaven on earth is a fraudulent terrorist that must not be allowed to continue beyond May 2019.

Kai Barber!

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Teeisaac(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Only God can make 9ija better
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by oluwatosink: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
choose wisely between Apc and Pdp ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by wahles(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Obj bad
Jona bad
Buhari bad
Nxt president .......

21 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by GuyWise101(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
There is no other credible candidate except Alhaji Atiku,...

Atiku is humble and intelligent.
Atiku is honest and truthful.

We are going to Obidiently Atikulate in 2019 cheesy

104 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Ballotti: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
We only have INCREDIBLE choices o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Calers: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
God bless Buhari, Bleep you obasanjo.

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Afamed: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
GuyWise101:
There is no other credible candidate except Alhaji Atiku,...

Atiku is humble and intelligent.

Atiku is honest and truthful.

We are going to Obidiently Atikulate in 2019 cheesy
You definitely know the fugitive came last on the credibility list.

126 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by ImperialYoruba: 1:50am On Dec 09, 2018
Not true. Obasanjo preferred Atiku to Buhari. He has been told by his international political circle that Atiku stand no chance. So Baba back-tracked.

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 1:54am On Dec 09, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Lokoyen(m): 1:56am On Dec 09, 2018
Next news
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by netpro(m): 2:02am On Dec 09, 2018

Buhari is working on:
- Diversification, seeking other avenues to generate revenues to complement what we earn from the Oil Sector (like Agric, etc).
- Social investment programmes that create employments and provide seed money for Nigerians who wants to do business.
- Improve the ease of doing business in order to encourage new Startups and strengthen existing businesses.
- Block loopholes so corrupt politicians will not find it easy to loot public funds.
- Ensure credibility in public services, so that the little resources available will be properly utilized.
- Save up so that our Economy will have the Backbone it needs to soldier on to greatness.
- Prosecute offenders to serve as deterrent and bring accountability.
- Recover looted funds that were senselessly fissile away from the treasury.
- Encourage Nigerians to work hard so we can all have a better future ahead.

And all Atiku cares about is How to sell NNPC and National Assets?

President Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria!

111 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 2:03am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=ImperialYoruba post=73676618]Not true. Obasanjo preferred Atiku to Buhari. He has been told by his international political circle that Atiku stand no chance. So Baba back-tracked.
[/quote

You are right, he is seeing the bold handwriting on the wall that thief atiku is going nowhere, and he has never like thief atiku, he was force against his will to only forgive thief atiku.

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by netpro(m): 2:07am On Dec 09, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Not true. Obasanjo preferred Atiku to Buhari. He has been told by his international political circle that Atiku stand no chance. So Baba back-tracked.

Atiku is so toxic that even those that hate Buhari can't find it easy to embrace him.

He is so bad a candidate, that even very self-serving politicians consider it abomination to support him.

Yes, Atiku is that bad a candidate.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by alizma: 2:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Baba has been very supportive of Atiku candidacy until he went to the northerners who told him the truth, they cannot put Buhari aside for a thief

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Npfn: 2:57am On Dec 09, 2018
why is buhari not campaigning for 2019 elections.

could it be that he has accepted his loss already or is he dead

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Volksfuhrer(m): 3:41am On Dec 09, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Baba should never have supported Atiku in the first place! It is good to stay true to your convictions. OBJ never liked Atiku, but he "forgave" Atiku because he wanted Buhari gone and didn't want to offend some vested interest. Now that OBJ has done a u-turn because his foreign handlers rejected Atiku, where does this leave his image. Baba goofed big time!

46 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by crownwealth: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Example of a very bad ruler... below...

1 Like

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Mistura02: 3:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Smart man, he has seen the handwriting on the wall that PMB can't be defeated. How I wish Obj will continue throwing his support for Atiku so that PMB victory will be so sweet in February.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Mistura02: 3:58am On Dec 09, 2018
Npfn:
why is buhari not campaigning for 2019 elections.

could it be that he has accepted his loss already or is he dead

Trust me Buhari doesn't have to campaign to defeat Atiku.

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by shukuokukobambi: 5:30am On Dec 09, 2018
The former president, who said he would not campaign for any particular candidate, urged Nigerians to vote wisely.

Baba Iyabo, when did you start not campaigning for any candidate? Because you've been campaigning for Atiku until very recently o.

Reality don dey drop on him small small

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by helinues: 5:44am On Dec 09, 2018
OBJ

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Humblega(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2018
Baba self is confused like many Nigerians

* One is clueless leader.........Analog in 21st century

While

* d other and his allies are proffesional thieves......they can steal d all d money in d safe with d vault itself.

* d remaining pple for do not av criterials (money and support base) to qualify.

Baba just dey move up and down like a pendulum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by ArmedRobber: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2018
the truth is obasanjo could not sell atiku presidency to the world powers , obj tried but they reject atiku's presidency. the visa issue was the last straw that broke the camel back.
obj told atiku to travel to uk and wait while he negotiate soft landing for him after ensuring he got visa.but baba was told atiku presidency is dead on arrival he should back down and atiku will be arrested whenever he touched down in america.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by tstx(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2018
Lo
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by BESTDEALINLAGOS: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2018
ha
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by baike: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2018
OBJ can never campaign For this thief

before February everybody will dump this criminal, thief, ole

you want to sell Nigeria to yourself

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by yjgm(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Obasanjo ooo

1 Like

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by jchioma: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2018
Baba has played his part and is still involved in underground moves to remove the dullard in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2018
I'm afraid this election haven't been decided 4 Atiku yet not until he visits US to oust the corrupt allegations against him

8 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by goldenceo1: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2018
OBJ is right on this one. After all, he is not a card carrying member of any political party.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala / Sit At Home: Obiano Monitors Economic Activities In Awka, Environs / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.