Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament (14577 Views)

IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
sarrki:
Major reason I backed out

The insecurity is too much

I am not like those children of hate that hates without reason

There region still remains the worse yet they never see anything wrong in it
Your eye don clear ba.

Are you now ready to finally reject sai babarism?

Cc lzaa ngadaawo bambambiglo monogamy afamed tochi3

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
kayusely70:
Just as southeast benefitted unfairly under GEJ
And what's my business with south east?
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by ngadaAwo: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
sarrki:

lol thanks to passingshot that put you in your place grin

at now you should have known that you're nothing here on nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by sarrki(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol thanks to passingshot that put you in your place grin

at now you should have known that you're nothing here on nairaland cheesy

Otondo what is the Nairaland formation on national issues?

On the real politicking?
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by wink2015(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
NORTHERN NIGERIA ( CORE NORTH ) HAS ALWAYS BEEN WORST.

Buhari only made things more worse.

The north should be thinking about developing their agriculture and solid mineral.

What is Zamfara state doing with its gold deposit?

Governor Matawalle is still looking towards Abuja for revenue.

What a shame?
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by ngadaAwo: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
sarrki:

Otondo what is the Nairaland formation on national issues?

On the real politicking?
lol
e pain am well well

at least you've known that you're nothing over here
I go call passingshot for you oo
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by LZAA: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
imhotep:

Are you now ready to finally reject sai babarism?

Cc lzaa ngadaawo bambambiglo monogamy afamed tochi3
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by Gandollaar(f): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
techmo:

Proudly Omoluabi proudly Omo Ibadan Omo ajorosun

So Fulani and Ibos should do better raising their wards
Your Ward's are all successful... successful Yahoo+... successfully running mad into the streets everyday due to blood money.
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by BlackFlamefromP: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Complaining like this cannot solve any problem. What are the Northern elders and their elites doing to regulate religious doctrines in order to remove elements of extremism and fanaticism from their religious doctrines? Are they doing enough to teach their youths to be religiously tolerant, and humane?

Until religious fanatics understand that man was not made for religion, but rather, religion was made for man, to serve man; until the average Northerner is re-orientated to accept and value human life above their religious feelings and beliefs, terrorism will never be defeated in the North! They would be permanently doomed to live with, and suffer, in the hands of the demons they have created!

Also, the super rich in the North what are they doing to empower the poor among them and elevate their standard of living. In a society where there is extreme inequality - where the rich gets richer and richer while the poor gets poorer; where the super-rich only think about themselves and how to save money for their their great great grandchildren unborn without caring about how to empower the poor and the less-privilaged among them, such society can not have peace - this is one of the roots of insecurities we are seeing in Nigeria generally.

So if the Northern elders and their elites are serious about solving the problems of insecurities and backwardness the region is facing, they have to join hands together and tame all forms of religious extremism, they should pool resources together to empower the poor among them through quality education and skills acquisition and job creation.

If they could tackle religious fanaticism, illiteracy, unemployment and poverty the region's lost glory would be restored. If they like let them complain from now till tomorrow, nothing will change!
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by Igbodicool(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
sarrki:

Your wailing is still in kindergarten, by the time you join your fellow children of fallen demon in Togo IDP camp you will understand that what an average Igboman sees sitting down all your Lugard Nigeria tribes standing up will not see it.

Meanwhile you can read this post without crying.
Hahahahaha spirit of zombieism is about to leave this one.
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by zoedew: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
With all the military institutions Buhari sited in the North abi!
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by nkiliuzo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
I hope it sink further cos I remember Jonathan tenure then, 70% of his attention was in the north, building schools and whatnot, hoping to better lives there but the illiterate northerners weren't happy and satisfied even tho they don't deserve it.
they chased him out with their cows who also voted, you laid your bed, do well to lie on it
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by slivertongue: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s] After your catastrophic sojourn with the same disaster called Buhari that you were always doing sai baba zombiesm for on this same forum, this is the nonsense, you can come up with?

Have Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB not been proven right? A Nigeria where bandits/terrorists are running amok? Guess you're enjoying it hence starting telling us that Bola Tinubu is the next slice bread? Think about your life first and apologize to sane Nigerians.

don't waste ur energy on him
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by EMMY76: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Karma will continue to deal ruthlessly with u guys until u all repent from ur tribal and religious bigotry and wickedness against the south. How can they advise buhari govt to negotiate with bloodthirsty terrorists that kills innocent nigerians for fun and ask the same govt to crush peaceful agitators in the south?
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by MikeBetty(m): 2:47am On Apr 11, 2021
sarrki:

how far na. You are now a wailing wailer. North has ruin the country.
Re: North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament by BluntCrazeMan: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
sarrki:

Sharrrapp and Gerroouuwttt.!!
In Fact, Get Lost..
No One Had Ever Hated Buhari Without A Reason Behind It.
Welcome To The Group Of Wailing Wailers.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati / See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State / EFCC Confirms Moves To Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.