Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram (20788 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Bandits Are Simple Criminals; Have No Flags Like Boko Haram, IPOB / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / Ministerial nominees: Why Buhari dropped Dambazau, Kachikwu, Anwukah, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Grace001: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
let me educate you small=
Before Boko Haram started land minds, they began with killing of policemen.
Before boko Haram reach this stage they started by braking prisoners out.
In orlu ipob confronted the military.
In same imo state ipob attack military check points and break prison
In the 5 states of the east ipob killed policemen at any given opportunity.
Now tell me what is the difference between ipob and Boko Haram.
You can insult Danbazau as you like but I can tell you that Danbazau has reached where your father will not reach.

Oga go and educate your people not me,

How come you forgot to talk about OPC ?

Tell me where IPOB/OPC adopted school girl or UN workers

Go and educate your people with cow brain that can accept all rubbish you dish to them, with all the places Danbazau has reached how has it benefited your cursed region in the north ?

Misfortune people
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Tecno66: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
What of Miyetti Allah?
Dont mind this people o. Country wey Buhari don divide tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by macof(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

The North keeps disgusting me day by day. So OPC is an extremist group because they defend Yoruba? Interesting
This one is looking for the gullible people who will leave themselves vulnerable to northern attackers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by lereinter(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nig is a serious joke

bokoharam went to a rice field and slaughtered over 50 farmers

Beheading their head and making a video of the evil carnage

Afterwards the army authorities responded by saying that the farmers didn't ask for permission before harvesting

OPC,ipob are compared to this, how possible

The blood of all innocent killed by bokoharam is on dambazzau

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by biafranrealson: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
it is the mind set of people in this present govt and their attitude that is totally drawing tribes close to secession

just look at this idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by PigTormentor: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
IPIGS are just like Boko Haram criminals not OPC.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dton339:
And who is to blame for all these agitations?

Anyway, Please I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only.

Can u design for me
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by seunayantokun(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
If OPC were, you wouldn't be saying such things now. People who don't reason properly.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by bigcasava1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
cow did ipob kill indigene the way bokoharam is killing.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Deepsky(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Useless man
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by calcal: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2021
The Republic of Arewa will most likely be poor as their northern neighbors. (Niger Republic and Chad)
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by ransomed: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2021
Boko Haram financier has just identified himself.
Dan barawo, dan iska.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Tzar(m): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2021
But Fulani herdsmen / Miyetti Allah are not abi? Your slaves in other tribes will get sense lass lass!
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Killermamba: 12:29am On Apr 10, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

What of hisbah
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by witworth(m): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Yoruba wants independence is not any security threat, we say we wan go, u say na security threat, how that one con be your wahala, we no wan do again. Shey u be yoruba ni or e concern you?
Hold your ground na and if money no dey your ground, sell your cattles and make money for yourselves. Simple.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by sencekompis: 12:44am On Apr 10, 2021
Its totally agreed that majority of these HAUSA / FULANIS are less sensible,. UNFORTUNATELY
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Remember during the tribal clashes in Jos year 2000/2001(pre sharia crisis) when hausa/fulani's where killing Jos locals and southerners....legit saw this fulani with a dagger cut open a pregnant woman alive while she was screaming, he opened her stomach and brought out the baby, killed it and left the mother to bleed to death, bodies of southerners filled trucks....later that night OPC with the help of some south west politicians arrived jos in the dead of night and slaughtered dozens of fulani while they slept, I also heard bakassi boys did the same the next night and it reduced the violence against southerners.... people fled jos in those years and a once thriving city became a shadow of itself... The only good fulani is one with a bullet in his head....danbazu is only being the animal fulani that he is.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Yankee101: 3:06am On Apr 10, 2021
And Fulani bandits?
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by MotiveU(f): 3:44am On Apr 10, 2021
They need amnesty.
If you can negotiate with boko haram and bandit's you can also negotiate with them.
Idiopathic pulmonary embolism idiot. I people
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Masterchef(m): 3:46am On Apr 10, 2021
sonnie10:
So why don't they get Presidential pardon, handshake, dinner, and special package like BH?

Intelligent post!

This idiot former minister will know the people behind the recent attacks in Imo state.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by juman(m): 4:07am On Apr 10, 2021
One nigeria is a mistake.

Nigerian generals oleeeeeee.
Oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nigerian generals oleeeeeee.
Oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by orisa37: 4:46am On Apr 10, 2021
OPC & IPOB ARE NIGERIANS, SONS OF THE SOIL ASKING THEIR FATHER, MR. PRESIDENT FOR FOOD TO EAT. IT'S THEIR RIGHT, FUNDAMENTAL, HUMAN AND LEGAL TO ASK. THEIR FATHER, MR. PRESIDENT WILL BE IRRESPONSIBLE TO DENY THEM OF WHAT THEY ASK FOR.

BOKOHARAMS ARE TERRORISTS, THIEFS, INVADERS, ARMED ROBBERS AND ARSONISTS WHO ATTACK YOU UNAWARE TO BURN, TO MAIM. TO KILL, TO LOOT AND POSSESS YOUR PROPERTIES ABSOLUTELY.

OPC & IPOB ARE RIGHT AND LEGITIMATE HUMAN RIGHTS AGITATORS.

BOKOHARAMS ARE WRONG AND TERRORIST INVADERS

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by orisa37: 4:52am On Apr 10, 2021
OPC & IPOB ARE NIGERIANS, SONS OF THE SOIL ASKING THEIR FATHER, MR. PRESIDENT FOR FOOD TO EAT. IT'S THEIR RIGHT, FUNDAMENTAL, HUMAN AND LEGAL TO ASK. THEIR FATHER, MR. PRESIDENT WILL BE IRRESPONSIBLE TO DENY THEM OF WHAT THEY ASK FOR.

BOKOHARAMS ARE TERRORISTS, THIEFS, INVADERS, ARMED ROBBERS AND ARSONISTS WHO ATTACK YOU UNAWARE TO BURN, TO MAIM. TO KILL, TO LOOT AND POSSESS YOUR PROPERTIES ABSOLUTELY.

OPC & IPOB ARE RIGHT AND LEGITIMATE HUMAN RIGHTS AGITATORS.

BOKOHARAMS ARE WRONG AND TERRORIST INVADERS

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

I'm a Prophet of Allah for WAI in NIGERIA.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Ipisi(m): 6:24am On Apr 10, 2021
Downey:

''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enjoy and love their failure*

Damn girl, you're very harsh ooo.

Then you must be a Barcelona fan

Biko don't use that paradigm scope on me oooo

1 Like

Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by chrisblack: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
hmmm , hisbah loading
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Downey:

''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enjoy and love their failure*

You are pretty sick.

Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Tareq1105: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Chopet:
They're not the same you slowpoke.
Boko kills and destroy properties
Opc and Ipob don't

And all these while Boko boys and their sponsors have been enjoying free life, which you dumb*ss knows very well

Ignore Dambazau, he's just trying to be relevant.
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by hotwax: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2021
sarrki:
boko haram are blood sucking

Likewise Igbos

Opc are political tools by pdp

yeah anyone that challenge fulani killers is in PDP.

I guess Nigerians should reconsider PDP and vote for them again.

Fulani herdsmen = APC
OPC vigilante = PDP

Dear Nigerians, you now know your enemy
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by ddeola: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2021
This man dan shege banza, is one of the supporters of boko devils in Nigeria. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by orlaglobal234: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2021
But what of Banditry they're God sent abi? To me in my own opinion all Hausa Fulani are terrorist including Mr president Buhari
Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by atonement12: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2021
EndNigeriaNoww:
Fulani headsmen are ranked 4th most dangerous terrorist Group in the world. Miyeti Allah ubanka is incharge of all Fulani headsmen in Nigeria. Is miyeti Allah not a terrorist group?

IPOB and OPC are none violent group and are not listed anywhere in the world as a terrorist group .
You think this fulani goat doesn't know. It just shows how dishonest and criminal minded these people are..and there are still many other demons like him still holding important positions in this evil Buhari government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram by Cherez: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2021
sarrki:
boko haram are blood sucking

Likewise Igbos

Opc are political tools by pdp

Hypocrites
See how he made OPC of less evil
You think you're seen to be better?
Dem go rubbish everybody join oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno / National Treasurer Of New PDP Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.