Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 (60015 Views)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State Since 1956 / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Queen Elizabeth, Obi Of Onitsha And Zik In 1956 Met In Onitsha: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by ngadaAwo: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
Tomisin666:
Oh hell yeah he's consider god until they almost massacre is people during civil war hopeless grin Mehn that so god must be a cowardice that does not deserve to be adore or worship tueeh for you guys Ndigbo lipsrsealed
[/s]
what's this one saying?
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by michresakidjo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
illicit:

U must be from Ikere

They have two kings

cheesy

I'm true son of the soil, from Ijero Ekiti.

One is a chief Priest (Olukere)

Ogoga is the legitimate occupant of the throne... The division is mere politics.
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by illicit(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
michresakidjo:

I'm true son of the soil, from Ijero Ekiti.

One is a chief Priest (Olukere)

Ogoga is the legitimate occupant of the throne... The division is mere politics.

U are from my LGA

wonderful
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by arazanbal: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
illicit:

For real that's oba of Benin

No Yoruba King wears coral bead costume and crown except Olowo of owo and that's not Olowo, that's Oba of Benin

That costume is worn by bini king's, check the coronation pics for the present oba, he wore this same costume on one occasion

The same costume

honestly i don't like arguing, the custom in the picture is defferent from what eware 2 wore in one of his coronation, i really don't know how to dicribe it for u to understand,

anyway everybody is entitled to his/her opinion
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by illicit(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
arazanbal:

honestly i don't like arguing, the custom in the picture is defferent from what eware 2 wore in one of his coronation, i really don't know how to dicribe it for u to understand,

Honestly, that's Oba of Bini

I don't know why u disagree
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by michresakidjo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
illicit:

U are from my LGA

wonderful

Wow,where in ijero??
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by Rubicon67(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Conrod:
You see ur reasoning,what happens if the queen bow for courtesy to others,abi nobi womaaan ??.

What Is wrong with we Nigerians having a healthy discussions and differences of opinion without resorting to name calling or derogatory remarks?

What is wrong with my reasoning? I am stating a fact and the fact is that whoever you are, you bow and courtesy when greeting the Queen of England... even Barack Obama had to do that.
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by gregyboy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

You,wee run away if I start wit u I swear grin

Una go compare ijebu people.achievements with Benin and Edo as a whole?

grin
From
Education to,Business to Influential people.

Dem no born Benin people well

Start to name dem idiot, oya na d name am

When i start naming that of edo you go run,
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by Conrod: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rubicon67:

What Is wrong with we Nigerians having a healthy discussions and differences of opinion without resorting to name calling or derogatory remarks?

What is wrong with my reasoning? I am stating a fact and the fact is that whoever you are, you bow and courtesy when greeting the Queen of England... even Barack Obama had to do that.

The phrase does not imply insult,neither did i mean to insult you.
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by SenorFax(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
At Least he did not bow down like Oba of Benin
For you guys to feed your ego, you always look for someone to put down. Why??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by SweetiliciousD: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
1956: Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip Met His Majesty Obi Of Onitsha at Ime Obi Palace in Onitsha

The Queen of England and the Prince Philip met the Obi of Onitsha, His Majesty Obi Okosi in Onitsha during the British royal tour of Nigeria in 1956. With them was the great Zik of Africa, Nnamdi Azikiwe

Igbo Amaka

Nnamdi....... Azikiwe

Nnamdi........ Kanu

Great sons.

IF you know, you know.
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by SweetiliciousD: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
SenorFax:

For you guys to feed your ego, you always look for someone to put down. Why??

Disprove his truth with verifiable proof first.
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by Omoluabi1stborn: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
gregyboy:

Start to name dem idiot, oya na d name am

When i start naming that of edo you go run,

Can we open a new thread for it?
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by ofiko123(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
When Nigeria was a country....
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by awoluyi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

Its in every igbo person.. we don't take nonsense! Look well..

Na lie, you take and swallow nonsense when money (ego) is involved.
Say the truth and let the devil be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by EmekaA125(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Almost everyone in this picture is dead, so there will be no prophesies on this particular thread.

Have a splendid weekend and may God continue to send us Ravens to feed us since Buhari is bent on starving a nation of over 600millon people to death.
600million ke
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by gregyboy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Can we open a new thread for it?

Say it here

Abi na adenuga
Abi Anthony Joshua who again
Obj
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
awoluyi:

Na lie, you take and swallow nonsense when money (ego) is involved.
Say the truth and let the devil be put to shame.

My friend, The Igbos command wealth. We have dignity and self pride... ighota go..
Re: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 by PoliteActivist: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bbocep:
No be the same foolish Zik delayed independence of Southern Nigeria to have the North ready so that Nigeria can gain independence together.

The costliest mistake, one your father, you n your unborn generation will suffer the agony n take to your grave until you admit that mistake n let the world understand that Nnamdi Azikiwe was a selfish bastard that lack vision and intelligence for fighting to unite northern n southern Nigeria. A regret your unborn generation must taste from.

Nobody knew oil was comming.
Just imagine if the East had had all that oil to themselves plus no civil war, plus their human ingenuity, plus their agriculture, it would have been better than Dubai which is a desert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot / NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine / Obafemi Awolowo’s Mercedes Benz Used For His Presidential Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.