Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) (52386 Views)

Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested / Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Naval Ratings Assault Abiola Oduola Over Parking Space In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Firmoceanic(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2021
Military na military o
No go say because he de alone con mean say u go start de buga
lexy2014:

Is d assertion right or wrong? Why should he ignore it?
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2021
She no beat you well jooor!!
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Firmoceanic:
Military na military o
No go say because he de alone con mean say u go start de buga

U aren't communicating. Does what u have said negate d points he raised?
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Nigeria is giant fraud that have failed woefully in all ramifications yet some zombies are still supporting the fraud. Separation is the only genuine and life saving way to remedy the situation and save more lives.

Sorry and quick healing to Lasma guy but he should try to buy even if na Vaseline take dey rub for body especially his elbows and face.

2 Likes

Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Maski87: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2021
So na woman we do this thing
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by akinsto4ever(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2021
They all misuse their power...LASTMA officials are just agberos in uniform
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by kingola111(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
I have zero feelings for those LASTMA them
Them no get heart
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Serves two of them tight even though one is crazier than the other
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Kylekent59: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
That is always happening in Lagos once in a while. I can remember when I was traveling back to the east sometime in June, I saw custom officers stopped a military man. The man showed them his ID card and after everything, they still delayed him. He busted out and fought all the customers officers there.

There was a military vehicle that passed by when they observed what was happening, they did a sharp turn and that spot turned to a battlefield.

Once they are in a group, oyo is your name. I blame those FRSC officers. Their work is to catch a prey they would milk on.
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Powersurge: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
ShenTeh:
Very cheering news.

LASTMA has turned themselves to top-of-the-pack touts and criminals. Than ensure the free flow of traffic and guide road users, which is their primary assignment, they would rather focus on jumping into people's vehicles to negotiate their daily ajoor money.

Both the LASTMA and the Naval ratings need re-orientation.

Don't we all?

Be careful the wsy you justify injustice. Because it could be you one day.
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Awani007(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dis can’t be the complete story
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by masseratti: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
The navy high command must produce those ratings, and they must be prosecuted and sent to jail.
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by teniboss(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
LASTMA see woman wan try him confidence....
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Mrlouis: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Just the perfect meme I've been looking for

Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Firmoceanic(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Then you can't read in between the lines
Sorry can't help you with that
lexy2014:

U aren't communicating. Does what u have said negate d points he raised?
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
BUHARIA SEE UR COUNTRY...
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Firmoceanic:
Then you can't read in between the lines
Sorry can't help you with that

If there are no lines, what's there that read?
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by uchwar1: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
oz4real83:
Our military officers are very "powerful" when they are in group or when there is hope of re-enforcement. If u meet them in a one on one situation, without hope of reinforcement from other military personnel, that is when u will realised that most of them are cowards. This is one major feature they share with cult groups, they are only powerful as a group. I just pity the Lastma official who may never get justice in a banana republic like ours.
have u heard of one song that says " Thunder fire you...". Go look for it and listen. Are soldiers not trained to fight in a group? They will always be powerful in a group.
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Guitar5: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
oz4real83:
Our military officers are very "powerful" when they are in group or when there is hope of re-enforcement. If u meet them in a one on one situation, without hope of reinforcement from other military personnel, that is when u will realised that most of them are cowards. This is one major feature they share with cult groups, they are only powerful as a group. I just pity the Lastma official who may never get justice in a banana republic like ours.
I pity u , don't ever in your life , think u can fight a military personnel one on one , that's when u can be killed and he would be justified for defense.
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hmmm hope he wasn't under Rating her because she is female...

Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by esmarcq(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Na this one be beat up?
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
CandyOps:
Nigeria na just military regime wey disguise. Starting from how your papa n mama raise you from house to how we govern ourselves.

It's always authoritative
Aje!
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by shegzhkn: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Guitar5:
I pity u , don't ever in your life , think u can fight a military personnel one on one , that's when u can be killed and he would be justified for defense.

Lol, delusional.
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Richthekid: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Good
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by 77star: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
braunny:
i see nothing disturbing about this pictures...that one with the lip just wan disgrace himself cos i trust nl e don automatically turn meme
MY thought exactly
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by don3e(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Femeto:
grin See wetin woman do them.
I no fit support LASMA nor support The Naval Rating.
You dey support Woman now ooo If the LASMA man beat the Naval Woman. The story go change say Man beat up Woman. E go become national news, activist and Women NGOs go fight the Man.
Now the man, LASMA collect the beating, even get wound to show....from woman wey fit be his wife for house.
The LASMA na Hero for taking the beat from the Woman.
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by Femeto: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
don3e:

I no fit support LASMA nor support The Naval Rating.
You dey support Woman now ooo If the LASMA man beat the Naval Woman. The story go change say Man beat up Woman. E go become national news, activist and Women NGOs go fight the Man.
Now the man, LASMA collect the beating, even get wound to show....from woman wey fit be his wife for house.
The LASMA na Hero for taking the beat from the Woman.
grin grin
Re: Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) by KayCee92(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2021
Family problem grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / How They Hack Your Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.