Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend (52299 Views)

Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by goldcoinhub: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2018
A 35-year-old Nigerian man, Francis Ibegbulem, has been laid to rest, days after committing suicide in Altenstadt Bayern, Germany.

It was reported that Ibegbulem, from Imo State, moved to Germany from Turkey in 2015 and he was granted 3 years asylum by the German government.

According to associates in the European country, Ibegbulm was said to have made an initial attempt to kill himself with a knife. He was then rescued by friends after which he ran into the forest to hang himself.

When friends didn't hear from him for some days, a search party was organised before his corpse was then discovered in a nearby forest.

The circumstances surrounding his death is still unclear, as some of his friends said that he used to complain about unseen beings following him around, and that he used to soliloquize, prompting his company to sack him.

Some of his friends are also of the believe that the man got jilted by a girl he left in Nigeria. He is reported to have invested so much in her but it eventually happened that the girl got married to another man in 2017.

The Nigerian man was said to have been seriously heartbroken over the issue and he spoke to himself most of the times, in what looked like he was already losing his mind.

According to media reports, one of his friends who was interviewed says:

"We made so much effort to rescue Francis when it was obvious he was losing his mind. Everyone was aware of the lady he was dating before he left Nigeria and news spread to use here that she got married last year. Since then Francis has not been the same"

Francis has been buried in Germany as no family member laid claim to his corpse in the country as well as from Nigeria

http://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-germany-commits-suicide-jilted-girlfriend/

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by divinehand2003(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2018
This is a perfect example of a WEAK MAN. May his feeble soul RIP.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Anyone that commits suicide goes straight to hell, so says the Holy Book.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Fweshspice(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
shame on you Coward...send my regards to 2pac tell am say ever since hez gone the rap game has been on a borderline.. thanks and rip gee

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by SOFTENGR: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Anyone that commits suicide goes straight to hell, so says the Holy Book.
Read at Romans 6:7 "For he that is dead is freed from sin." (King James Version)

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Ronpet777(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A 35-year-old Nigerian man, Francis Ibegbulem, has been laid to rest, days after committing suicide in Altenstadt Bayern, Germany.

It was reported that Ibegbulem, from Imo State, moved to Germany from Turkey in 2015 and he was granted 3 years asylum by the German government.

According to associates in the European country, Ibegbulm was said to have made an initial attempt to kill himself with a knife. He was then rescued by friends after which he ran into the forest to hang himself.

When friends didn't hear from him for some days, a search party was organised before his corpse was then discovered in a nearby forest.

The circumstances surrounding his death is still unclear, as some of his friends said that he used to complain about unseen beings following him around, and that he used to soliloquize, prompting his company to sack him.

Some of his friends are also of the believe that the man got jilted by a girl he left in Nigeria. He is reported to have invested so much in her but it eventually happened that the girl got married to another man in 2017.

The Nigerian man was said to have been seriously heartbroken over the issue and he spoke to himself most of the times, in what looked like he was already losing his mind.

According to media reports, one of his friends who was interviewed says:

"We made so much effort to rescue Francis when it was obvious he was losing his mind. Everyone was aware of the lady he was dating before he left Nigeria and news spread to use here that she got married last year. Since then Francis has not been the same"

Francis has been buried in Germany as no family member laid claim to his corpse in the country as well as from Nigeria

http://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-germany-commits-suicide-jilted-girlfriend/

lalasticlala
Eeyah! This might be more spiritual than physical. Nigerians are knwn to be more resilient in d face of tribulations than this.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
RIP sissy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
WOMEN? fear WOMEN....
Who knows the amount of money this man must have wasted on her life? who knows if he used his life savings to help her in life.... who knows?
And now, she decided to go away and get married to someone different...
but still on still......suicide is not the solution....

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by handsomeyinka(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Serious Issue..

Na four figure table village people use kill this francis.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by iyatrustee(f): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
What happened to picking up the pieces of your life and moving on?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Read at Romans 6:7 "For he that is dead is freed from sin." (King James Version)

Matthew 24:13 But the one who endures to the end will be save

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Factfinder1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
sad
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by freemanbubble: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
this is not a real niggarr but a pusy niggarr

this is what i do tell my guys and female friends
when you are in a relationship don't make it seems as if your life depends on it.
circumstances will arise that will make the man or woman to marry someone else or leave you

that is why most times when me and my girl friend we are together cuddling and watching movies i just whisper this to herĀ 

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
I will never leave you as a friend"
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Dollyak(f): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
No one or situation is worth dying for in my opinion. RIP man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Real gees don't do love

They ball ...

Rip man angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by afbstrategies: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sad.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Odingo1: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Na because of woman he go die shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,woman wey plenty like sand everywhere, nawaoo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by wayne4loan: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Fvck love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by TheSoothedSoul(f): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who is gonna die because of me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by letusbepieces: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
i knew he will come from Imo.

Anambra man cannot be dat stupid, wen money is not involved

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

see thinking Very shallow human. So, your own meaning to that is that he has no sin? MUMU, let me clear you. ..is freed from sin" means he can no longer sin because he is dead and his deed while alive will be used to judge him.

...your reasoning sucks..ha!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by erico2k2(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
divinehand2003:
This is a perfect example of a WEAK MAN. May his feeble soul RIP.
Foolish and extremely weak.the girl free you instead make U enjoy, you end your life .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Yinxies(f): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
I still don't understand why people commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Moreoffaith(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
the lady go wee for him grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by zinaunreal(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
His Village people also got visa to Germany to attack him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by erico2k2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Gentle2015:

see thinking Very shallow human. So, your own meaning to that is that he has no sin? MUMU, let me clear you. ..is freed from sin" means he can no longer sin because he is dead and his deed while alive will be used to judge him.

...your reasoning sucks..ha!
No mind am.na so dem dey twist religion to thier sick advantage .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by iluvpomo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
RIP..
He for just find German babe. some of them gather fine .....
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Aieboocaar(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
em village pipu don sign am say this one no go dey useful for this life!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by letusbepieces: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yinxies:
I still don't understand why people commit suicide

the life tire am, the lady was the excuse or trigger to do wat has always been his mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Gangster1ms: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Shey i don talk am plenty times.. these women are plain evil. All of them... but wetin dey pain me pass na the guys.. their mumu is out of this world. See this one now have kill himself because of winch. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by GreenArrow1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wow! You go Germany where you get many enlightened and less hungry women, you no follow dem. You still no hurry up marry your 9ja babe (even though I for no support that move). She come do you the standard 9ja babe (hunger-based) thing by marrying another person. Then you go kee yourself. Haba bros, you ma check am. As you behave, e good?

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) / Travelers Stranded Along Lagos-Ore Road Following Robbery Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.