Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN (11969 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President / Stop Borrowing, Senate, NSIA, Others Warn FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN by budaatum: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
TruthinAction:
We are borrowing because we have brainless leaders. Give me this country to rule, other nations will borrow from us.

Give you, lol. Don't you know you must take it before you rule? Or do you think we just "give you" to Buhari, though we are wailing now?

Before temptation makes you say "yes" we gave it to him with our votes which technically we did, consider the devils Buhari pacted with to get to request our permission, which we did give him, to sit in Aso Rock.
Re: Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN by TruthinAction: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
budaatum:

Give you, lol. Don't you know you must take it before you rule? Or do you think we just "give you" to Buhari, though we are wailing now?

Before temptation makes you say "yes" we gave it to him with our votes which technically we did, consider the devils Buhari pacted with to get to request our permission, which we did give him, to sit in Aso Rock.

I will when I am ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN by budaatum: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
TruthinAction:

I will when I am ready.

Make sure you get the Nairaland Democratic Party to assist you when you're ready, and I wish you the very best of luck.
Re: Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN by TruthinAction: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
budaatum:

Make sure you get the Nairaland Democratic Party to assist you when you're ready, and I wish you the very best of luck.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN by Richthekid: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN by orisa37: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
why-nigeria-cant-stop-borrowing-cbn.

FOR ELECTION-SECURITY-BUHARINOMICS PURPOSES, THOSE DEBTS MUST PUT GENERATIONS YET UNBORN IN SERIOUS JEOPARDY.
Re: Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Prayers, lol.We might as well just pray for manner to fall in 2021 while doing that.
The manner sent by devil is already here on nairaland in the form of Deadvulture I mean mannbbq. Problem is no one needs his manna right now or ever so it has quickly become maggots.
Re: Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN by Ladycewhy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
trailblazar:

The manner sent by devil is already here on nairaland in the form of Deadvulture I mean mannbbq. Problem is no one needs his manna right now or ever so it has quickly become maggots.
lol
Re: Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN by orisa37: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
why-nigeria-cant-stop-borrowing-cbn.

SHEOL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu / Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani / Defections: Why Senators, Reps May Lose Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.