Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura, Undergoes Major Nose Lift Surgery For A Pointed Nos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura, Undergoes Major Nose Lift Surgery For A Pointed Nos (546 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Linda Ikeji's Sister Vera Opens A Salon In America / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura, Undergoes Major Nose Lift Surgery For A Pointed Nos by onyi25(f): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Laura Ikeji-Kanu, younger sister to top Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, has undergone another major nose lift cosmetic surgery to enhance her looks.

The mother of one who has always been teased about having a big nose eventually bowed to public pressure in 2018 and went under thr knife to correct the size and shape of her nose.

The fashion blogger decided to go back one more time for another surgery for a more permanent result.

Flaunting photos and video of her nose on her official Instagram page, she gushed over her new look, disclosing it was her dream to have a smaller and pointed nose.

See update/ watch video and more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/04/linda-ikejis-sister-laura-undergoes.html?m=1

Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura, Undergoes Major Nose Lift Surgery For A Pointed Nos by habsydiamond(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
I still don't know why some people are not contented with what God has given to them... They have forgotten that heaven identity card na picture from birth and the natural development that follows.. So if u bleach, do surgery apart from ur natural body... U won be recognized cos ur identity has changed.. No be me talk am oo.. Make I sip my beer with meat oo

Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura, Undergoes Major Nose Lift Surgery For A Pointed Nos by JaneYave(f): 5:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Contentment is great gain.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura, Undergoes Major Nose Lift Surgery For A Pointed Nos by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Wannabes

(1) (Reply)

I Know Baba Ijesha Didnt Do What He Was Accused Of- Actress Bukky Black / She Caught Her Man Smashing Her Friend But Her Friend Escapes Smartly / Wife Suffocates Husband With Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.