Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams (624 Views)

Bobrisky: Yorubas Have A Culture Of Spraying Naira - Reno Omokri / El-rufai: North To Benefit Most From Restructuring / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by Gjrich(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Iba Gani Adams, has said that the Yoruba nation has metamorphosed from calling for restructuring to self-determination.

Aare, who said that the Yorubas are about 60 million, described the Yorubas as resolute and determined in whatever they do, adding that they never backed down in their pursuit for a particular course. Gani made this known during the send forth ceremony organised by the Oodua People’s Congress for his Chief Security Officer, Prince Aderinsoye Ramon, who had spent 13 years with him and clocked 76 years old, held yesterday in Lagos.

He recalled that the call for restructuring started way back in 1991 during the lifetime of Aka Bashorun and the call is still relevant today.

“The Yoruba nation has now metamorphosed from restructuring to self-determination now.

“So, that will show you that the Yoruba is a race that is very resolute and determined in anything they are doing.

“Now, majority of the Yoruba nation now are talking about self-determination not having the mind that they could be bulldozed.

“I recall that the Yorubas started calling for restructuring in 1991 from Alao Aka Bashorun. But, we have not stopped till date.

While describing his retired Chief Security Officer, Aare said that the celebrant would give a lecture to the members on how to be disciplined before he became his CSO.

Adams noted that Prince Aderinsoye served him with all his heart, adding that he was always taken the reconciliatory role whenever there is a rift between him and his wife.

He added that Aderinsoye would never bat an eyelid even if salaries were not paid for months.

Aare, therefore, noted that the essence of the programme government is to let the whole world know that there is an advantage in loyalty

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by BiafIntel: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
Good for them. Remains their consistency. We are not convinced yet.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by Iykoto86(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
I keep saying this,the Fulani man have been flexing his muscle all this while because the Yoruba man have never agreed with the Igbo man when it comes to politics. If this agitation continues from this quoter ,that simply means that Buhari is a course to the Fulani tribe,a judgment from God upon the arrogance and wickedness of the Fulani's in Nigeria,their only strong hold world over. A failed tribe they have become.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
BiafIntel:
Good for them. Remains their consistency. We are not convinced yet.
[/s]

Who are the WE.

Last time I checked East and West don't share borders.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by optionalY09: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
No solder or crazy police should sewere around the Yoruba territory.

Open your ears well well oo

We are not playing

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by saaron(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Disintegration is the ONLY WAY to end fulani terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by Akiara: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
YOU JUST EXPOSED WHY HE SAID "WE" ...

YOU DISTURB THE CYBERSPACE WITH YOUR ODUDUWA RANTINGS AND YOUR PERSONAL "LORD"...IS BUSY CHANGING YOUR DESTINY TO "YORULANI"

AS KNOWN SHAPESHIFTERS THAT ARE HIGHLY UNRELIABLE...IS PERTINENT TO REALLY ASK ...WHAT DO "YORUBAS" WANT??

EVEN THE "JUJU JERSEY WARRIOR" BOBO IGHOHO HAS JAPA..AFTER SCAMMING ALL OF THE SOUTHWEST OF THEIR "HARD EARNED MONEY" grin grin grin grin grin

SO WHO LIBERATES UNA...ABI SLAVERY IS A DNA THING NI??

THAT IS WHY I LOVE IGBOs...THEY HAVE BEEN CONSISTENT IN THEIR AGITATIONS AND THE POLITICAL CLASS ARE FEELING THE HEAT!!!

I ASK YOU AGAIN...WHAT DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT??

Omoluabi1stborn:

Who are the WE.

Last time I checked East and West don't share borders.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by Bbocep: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Who gave Gani Adams the right to speak on behalf of Yoruba ?! This clown de even make me feel like say I be Igbo. Abeg make e go rest with is Aare ona kankanfo that contributed nothing to Yoruba. E should learn what that title is all about from MKO Abiola.
Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by illicit(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2021
How can u owe your CSO his salary for months
Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by Yoruba1stson: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2021
God bless Gani Adams, Sunday Igboho, Olayomi Koiki and all the yoruba's freedom fighters, yoruba nation we stand and we move.
Nigeria is cursed and it must be disintegrated, we want freedom for our unborn children, we want them to be free from fulani terrorists and we will do everything for oduduwa nation realization.
God bless yoruba nation and the lovers of yoruba people

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by Gjrich(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
God bless Gani Adams, Sunday Igboho, Olayomi Koiki and all the yoruba's freedom fighters, yoruba nation we stand and we move.
Nigeria is cursed and it must be disintegrated, we want freedom for our unborn children, we want them to be free from fulani terrorists and we will do everything for oduduwa nation realization.

I support Yoruba Nation

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by Omoslim26: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2021
If every region will forget about this yeye 2023 election wey dey mad people already and focus to discuss about how we can split this damn thing already, it will be quite better.

make everybody go ans their papa name.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Sunday Igboho came out to fight for the restoration of Oduduwa, you called him an illiterate unworthy of leading the sophisticated Yoruba

So I'm asking
Do Fulani in the bush killing your people have certificates?
Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by notym2chektym: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
God bless you my brother, we have made up our mind and we must achieve
God bless Oduduwa nation
Re: Yorubas Have Metamorphosed From Restructuring To Self-determination- Gani Adams by Emergingnation(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Sunday Igboho came out to fight for the restoration of Oduduwa, you called him an illiterate unworthy of leading the sophisticated Yoruba

So I'm asking
Do Fulani in the bush killing your people have certificates?
I tire oooo. grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Minister In Fresh Trouble After Boko Haram Ties Exposure (video) / Video And Photos Of The House Of Governor Hope Uzodima Of Imo State On Fire / APC Has Bright Chances Of Ruling Nigeria Beyond 2023, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.