Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Mtn In Beast Mode - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn In Beast Mode (3827 Views)

Samsung S10e. Beast Mode. Snapdragon / How To Get 500mb Data Free On MTN In 2019 / Mtn In Another $4.2 Bn Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mtn In Beast Mode by angelfallz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Everything that you said, how does that take away from what I said that Nigeria can have one the fastest internet speeds in the world?
I presented proof about the total capacity of all the undersea cables currently at the Lagos border.

Did you read any of the articles I attached?

I would just take it that you misunderstood my write up, because you obviously just read it to reply.

abatically:

LOL, guy u funny sha, And u think boradband LTE can give u those speeds? The maximum speed of 4g is around 100mbs bro while LTE-A has a cap of around 300mbps. You and I know they are never going to get to their maximum capped speed. Which one be tbps wey u dey talk, on top wireless 4g networks lol. Even the highest plan on Xfinity is 1,000mbps which is not cheap and its wired fiber, not wireless like our mobile networks. If we are talking fiber that's a different thing entirely.
Re: Mtn In Beast Mode by abatically(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
angelfallz:
Everything that you said, how does that take away from what I said that Nigeria can have one the fastest internet speeds in the world?
I presented proof about the total capacity of all the undersea cables currently at the Lagos border.

Did you read any of the articles I attached?

I would just take it that you misunderstood my write up, because you obviously just read it to reply.

I clearly understand ur point and u made valid points. Just saying the speed u can get on 4g lte is limited. The fiber internet market however is an untapped market in Nigeria and if a foreign company comes in to tap it and make lots of money nigerians will start to beef them like they always do. Forget all these tizeti and co that claim to offer unlimited at 5-10 mbps, it a company can give up to 100mbps unlimited wired at considerable price I'm sure there will be a huge market for it.
Re: Mtn In Beast Mode by angelfallz(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
cry cry cry cry
You still don'tunderstand my initial comments. I started that comment with, "Guys Nigeria can have one of the fastest internet in the world."
I now proceeded to explain myself in that comment.

Let me say it this way, maybe you'll understand what I've trying to say all along.
Nigeria has more than enough capacity at the Lagos Coast to improve its internet speeds. One of The reasons why Nigeria's internet speeds is one of the slowest in the world despite our capacity is because the infrastructure to take it from the Lagos Coast into the whole of Nigeria, is not there.
I Hope that's clear.
And please read those articles.

abatically:

I clearly understand ur point and u made valid points. Just saying the speed u can get on 4g lte is limited. The fiber internet market however is an untapped market in Nigeria and if a foreign company comes in to tap it and make lots of money nigerians will start to beef them like they always do. Forget all these tizeti and co that claim to offer unlimited at 5-10 mbps, it a company can give up to 100mbps unlimited wired at considerable price I'm sure there will be a huge market for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A New Scam In Town That Targets Your Bank Account / Etisalat Now Charges N5 As Daily Access Fee / Samsung Galaxy Tab Vs Apple Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.