Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan (9727 Views)

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Lifestone(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2021
obama30:

If all the Northerners that have be spoken about the attack in IMO, has been speaking against the insecurity in the North and condemning it, the insecurity in the North may not have reach the level it is today.

Why focusing so much attention on East
No problem. South East is very safe
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Guide777(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2021
A rubber Stamp Senate president
A Supreme Court governor
And the mofo still calll it government of the people.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Chidex50(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2021
Currently in Owerri,touring between Imo to Aba,no useless checkpoints on the road. And everywhere is peaceful. Leave the people that are wishing others insurgency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Jostoman: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2021
Oga talk about genocide that is going on in benue state
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2021
The Supreme Court Governor.. angry
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2021
obama30:

If all the Northerners that have be spoken about the attack in IMO, has been speaking against the insecurity in the North and condemning it, the insecurity in the North may not have reach the level it is today.

Why focusing so much attention on East
Shut up angry
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Franking: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2021
Buhari's northernisation agenda and nepotism can cause insurgency too.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 7:55am On Apr 10, 2021
kollinz1234:
So he inaugurated a road just so that the people will believe that government has finally started listening to them or what?
Have they now started realizing the implication of labelling a whole region as mere 5%?

Operation Python dance should be investigated else, the government has seen nothing yet.

This is not insurgency, it is civil war.

The point is that

"Where there is injustice, there is no Peace"

It's not even insurgency bcus before it gets to that level we will fish ya all out of our midst and hand you over to the Fg ,

For there is no Terrorism in Igbo heritage and Culture.

I have decided to just let you guys carry on with your Ipob thing, but dis constant nonsense here must stop. You cannot be painting a wrong narrative here.

Igbo will not go to war on the calling of that scammer from Umuahia and his seccessionist sect.

A civil war is faught by a region and not just a seccessionist movement, who the region does not approves of.

Stop dragging Igbo into your ipob jagons, for in the voice of the Anambra youth dat rejected ipob. All of us might be Igbo but all of us are not ipob, that you are Ipob leader doesn't mean you are Igbo leader.
So why do you think Imo or Anambra should heed to the calling of that scammer from Umuahia, as what exactly

Stop being mischievous do your Ipob as a seccessionist sect just like BZM, Massob,Bcg etc, This groups are agitators, they do not decide the fate of Igbo.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by freshvine(f): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2021
post=100656132:

The Two wise men have spoken.
#RESPECT

These young men below have said it all.
They have taken the words outta our mouths.
Nothing to be added and nothing to be taken away.

We Rise!

Did the imp ever reacted to the slaughtering of Ebonyi people by fulani herdsmen?
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Femeto: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2021
Figure head senate president.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Asiri1991: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

It's not even insurgency bcus before it gets to that level we will fish ya all out of our midst and hand you over to the Fg ,

I have decided to just let you guys carry on with your Ipob thing, but dis constant nonsense here must stop. You cannot be painting a wrong narrative here.

Igbo will not go to war on the calling of that scammer from Umuahia and his seccessionist sect.

A civil war is faught by a region and not just a seccessionist movement, who the region does not approves of.

Stop dragging Igbo into your ipob jagons, for in the voice of the Anambra youth dat rejected ipob. All of us might be Igbo but all of us are not ipob, that you are Ipob leader doesn't mean you are Igbo leader.
So why do you think Imo or Anambra should heed to the calling of that scammer from Umuahia, as what exactly

Stop being mischievous do your Ipob as a seccessionist sect just like BZM, Massob,Bcg etc, This groups are agitators, they do not decide the fate of Igbo.

Mkpi
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by ebuclassic18(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2021
binsanni:
if I talk now, everywhere go choke
make I just they look this one
talk for ur own people
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by smith1985(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
A government that cannot protect its citizens from insurgency is a government on its own.

citizens that aid and abate insurgency are what?
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2021
Asiri1991:

Mkpi
Ezi!!

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by sakssey23: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
Rubber
Stamp
Chairman

In
Sane
Countries
He
Should
Have
Resigned

Na so oooh! Very fake leaders.. Most of them...

Youths!! Change the system.. Change the people..

What has your leader or elected officers done in your constituency/state/nationally?

Has there been any positive impact?

Let me throw this out there - I think we should have a website that says rate your leader in power (local, state, federally represented), where one can go in and rate them and give reviews.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Dymaco(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2021
post=100656132:

The Two wise men have spoken.
#RESPECT

These young men below have said it all.
They have taken the words outta our mouths.
Nothing to be added and nothing to be taken away.

We Rise!

Keep copying people's post and be posting anywhere. Nigeria will keep burning till justice and fairness return. Your useless good for nothing father is in UK resting while you are herr suffering and smiling. Nemesis will catch on you soon. Day of reckoning is coming since you refuse to call evil, evil
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2021
He was there commissioning some road project in Imo state yesterday or so.

Wike gave some cash to some market in the north because the market got burnt down.

Tinubu did the same thing.

Osinbanjo went there to talk to them on peace.

Adamu went there to threaten them because he has gun men all over the country, how many Una be??
No be one of Una for Bauchi dey graduate just 186 airforce personal
Lawan went to Owerri to commission some road project thinking that will solve the tension in imo state .

Good for him at least commissioning a road project is good because that's development.

las las they are just playing gambles.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

lol omoslim forming Igbo abi, u are just a coward who is ashamed of his identity. U all are scared of what is coming. U are mentioning BZM, Massob, Bcg; the question is what have they achieved all these years? Not even the ears of your federal government. All I know is that I need a better country where there is equity and Justice. Here u are telling me abt fishing me out. I just laugh at u. What happened to fishing out criminal fulani herdsmen? Corrupt politicians? Trigger happy police men/soldier. You are just a hypocrite, protecting a system that will turn u into a victim.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2021
kollinz1234:
lol omoslim forming Igbo abi, u are just a coward who is ashamed of his identity. U all are scared of what is coming. U are mentioning BZM, Massob, Bcg; the question is what have they achieved all these years? Not even the ears of your federal government. All I know is that I need a better country where there is equity and Justice. Here u are telling me abt fishing me out. I just laugh at u. What happened to fishing out criminal fulani herdsmen? Corrupt politicians? Trigger happy police men/soldier. You are just a hypocrite, protecting a system that will turn u into a victim.
grin
kollinz1234:

Words of a mentally unstable mind cannot make any sense �� it's only a mad man that will think We will go to war on the calling of an egomaniac from umuahia, a seccessionist group leader does not mean you are the leader of the region. Igbo is too big for one person who has close to zero positive impact in his very own home town to call the shots.

I don't have to argue with mad man I don't know where you are from and I don't want to know, you can as well start mentioning what your Ipob scam package has achieved if not to cause trouble, and send our able bodied youths to their early graves.

This pain of knowing that there are still sensible Igbos who have not be brainwashed like you to follow a scammer without sense �� is obviously too much for your heart to take
ngwa hold something make you no fall��

1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Words of a mentally unstable mind cannot make any sense �� it's only a mad man that will think We will go to war on the calling of an egomaniac from umuahia, a seccessionist group leader does not mean you are the leader of the region. Igbo is too big for one person who has close to zero positive impact in his very own home town to call the shots.

I don't have to argue with mad man I don't know where you are from and I don't want to know, you can as well start mentioning what your Ipob scam package has achieved if not to cause trouble, and send our able bodied youths to their early graves.

This pain of knowing that there are still sensible Igbos who have not be brainwashed like you to follow a scammer without sense �� is obviously too much for your heart to take
ngwa hold something make you no fall��
yes u have insulted, what other point have u made You are just a quota system beneficiary who is afraid of competing with the much more intelligent Eastern region and yet your biggest fear is letting them go because your source of lively will go with them. This is making you as confused as a young woman who is dating a broke nigger that is good in bed cheesy
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2021
kollinz1234:
yes u have insulted, what other point have u made You are just a quota system beneficiary who is afraid of competing with the much more intelligent Eastern region and yet your biggest fear is letting them go because your source of lively will go with them. This is making you as confused as a young woman who is dating a broke nigger that is good in bed cheesy

grin
kollinz1234:

Oga We have only one Eastern region in Nigeria and Ipob has been rejected here, we have a voice in Ala Igbo already.

We don't heed to the calling of one man from Umuahia who is obviously on another agenda but has failed beforehand.

Even Mnk's governor from Abia cannot dictate for The Eastern region where I am from talkless of a wanted seccessionist leader��

Unless you are talking about another eastern region perhaps NE region �� me I know get anything wey I fit talk about that one na your region be dat so dat one na your problem.

The Country is at it's most strained point of breaking when dat happens everyone will go and ans their fathers name, we will not go under the calling of a scammer and his scam package.

I am done with you�� don't mention me again.

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by LordOfTheGame: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
This baby elephant looking rubber stamp idiot should focus on the north they created and have been financing insurgency and keep his dirty mouth out of IMO STATE. We don't need his words because IMO is safe and can never be like the north in any away.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

Oga We have only one Eastern region in Nigeria and Ipob has been rejected here, we have a voice in Ala Igbo already.

We don't heed to the calling of one man from Umuahia who is obviously on another agenda but has failed beforehand.

Even Mnk's governor from Abia cannot dictate for The Eastern region where I am from talkless of a wanted seccessionist leader��

Unless you are talking about another eastern region perhaps NE region �� me I know get anything wey I fit talk about that one na your region be dat so dat one na your problem.

The Country is at it's most strained point of breaking when dat happens everyone will go and ans their fathers name, we will not go under the calling of a scammer and his scam package.

I am done with you�� don't mention me again.
omoslim, what will it take for you to man enough and own up to who you are instead of claiming igbo.? Yorubas and cowardice sha
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
kollinz1234:
omoslim, what will it take for you to man enough and own up to who you are instead of claiming igbo.? Yorubas and cowardice sha
grin
kollinz1234:

Kollinz use another tactics this one is very stale and dry already �� everyother person knows any Igbo man who refuses to drink urine with you and bow before your personal lord and savior is tagged another tribe.

kollinz stop claiming to be From the East tell us the particular East you are talking about it's obviously got to be NE��.

Hausas and taquiyya ehhnn ��

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Idiko1: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Boldness is the only thing which sends shivers down the spine of a tyrannical government. Until most Nigerians pick up arms and decide to change the craps in Nigeria, nothing will ever change.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Idiko1: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Chidex50:
Currently in Owerri, touring between Imo to Aba, no useless checkpoints on the road. And everywhere is peaceful. Leave the people that are wishing others insurgency

The citizens have cried out loud about the unfair treatment received from the hands of Nigerian paramilitary units which mount the checkpoints. Fools such as the so-called Senate President did not extend a hand of help to his defenseless people. The cause of insurgency is the behavior of the idiotic government and its agents. I would not mind if Nigeria burns to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Kollinz use another tactics this one is very stale and dry already �� everyother person knows any Igbo man who refuses to drink urine with you and bow before your personal lord and savior is tagged another tribe.

kollinz stop claiming to be From the East tell us the particular East you are talking about it's obviously got to be NE��.

Answer this question and I will know if you are igbo. What do you think about operation Python dance?
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Answer this question and I will know if you are igbo. What do you think about operation Python dance?
What do you think about Tinubu being the president?
What do you think abt Buhari administration?
Who will u want to rule Nigeria?

If you are not a coward blood, answer these questions
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
kollinz1234:

grin
kollinz1234:

First and foremost my junky I don't have to prove anything to an hausa man like you, but you can go through my previous post on the issues you outlined above.

With regards to operation python dance I wasn't in support of it no sensible person would be but as it stands now with how ipob is switching over to terror being a threat to the once peaceful Ala Igbo, I would be skeptical about criticizing it.

Now onye hausa do you mind telling me wats your submission about ipob members jubilating and celebrating ugm killing Igbo sons on Igbo Soil �� leaving out the sis of Ipob supremacists leader who is also in the Police force ��
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

First and foremost my junky I don't have to prove anything to an hausa man like you, but you can go through my previous post on the issues you outlined above.

With regards to operation python dance I wasn't in support of it no sensible person would be but as it stands now with how ipob is switching over to terror being a threat to the once peaceful Ala Igbo, I would be skeptical about criticizing it.

Now onye hausa do you mind telling me wats your submission about ipob members jubilating and celebrating ugm killing Igbo sons on Igbo Soil �� leaving out the sis of Ipob supremacists leader who is also in the Police force ��
Yoruba man, you have brain (as a mare body part) but your mind (which should make your brain work) is unintelligent, a complete nonsense. U skipped the part of Tinubu and Buhari, smart coward move.

Meanwhile, It is in your thought or probably a complete naivity that makes you think the recent upsurge in the Eastern part of the country is caused by Ipob.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: A Play On Nigerian Citizens By Oke Umurhohwo / Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments / FEC Okays N1.1b For Rail Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.