Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan (9728 Views)

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
kollinz1234:
Yoruba man, you have brain (as a mare body part) but your mind (which should make your brain work) is unintelligent, a complete nonsense. U skipped the part of Tinubu and Buhari, smart coward move.

Meanwhile, It is in your thought or probably a complete naivity that makes you think the recent upsurge in the Eastern part of the country is caused by Ipob.
grin
kollinz1234:
Yoruba man, you have brain (as a mare body part) but your mind (which should make your brain work) is unintelligent, a complete nonsense. U skipped the part of Tinubu and Buhari, smart coward move.

Meanwhile, It is in your thought or probably a complete naivity that makes you think the recent upsurge in the Eastern part of the country is caused by Ipob.

E no go better for both you and buhari with tinubu ��

Hausa man I don hear your own.

focus on your NE region Mr taquiyya ��

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Sunday2021: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
Rubber
Stamp
Chairman

In
Sane
Countries
He
Should
Have
Resigned
resign for what? 87 youths from Anambara state were killed and dumb in the river, why didn't Peter obi resign?
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Sunday2021: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
owobokiri:
Lawan is by far the most incompetent, the most dictatorial and ofcourse, the most devisive senate president in Nigerias history. This man has led the Senate to rubber-stamp every single obnoxious bill presented to him by Buhari.. Repeatedly cut off senators from highly marginalised zones from vocalizing their discontent in the senate chambers. To think that he's now preaching against disunity, after being an accessory to the same crime at every Senate sitting is simply very rich..
buhari doesn't present bill to lawan!
Always ask questions before disgracing yourself.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by redsun(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
All these malu headers that have not yet been able to adapt livestock farming to the 19th century level are the ones destroying our nation.They just think in their deluded minds they can hit their numbskulls on the dusty floors and wave magic wands for a country to run effectively in the 21st century. Why they are holding all the strategic positions in a so-called democrazy system is what i don't understand.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

E no go better for both you and buhari with tinubu ��

Hausa man I don hear your own.

focus on your NE region Mr taquiyya ��
I am already good unlike u hoping to get npower. And for Buhari and Tinubu, de are already suffering for the sins they have don't to Indigbo
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
kollinz1234:
I am already good unlike u hoping to get npower. And for Buhari and Tinubu, de are already suffering for the sins they have don't to Indigbo
grin
kollinz1234:

This hausa man funny no be small N-power ko power rangers ni ��

you don't sound good at all ��bcus you are too quick to make it known since I wasn't even point any compass to dat angle with regards to dis discuss.

this your taquiyya bad no be small

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

This hausa man funny no be small N-power ko power rangers ni ��

you don't sound good at all ��bcus you are too quick to make it known since I wasn't even point any compass to dat angle with regards to dis discuss.

this your taquiyya bad no be small
why didn't your Yoruba dad just masturbate u out

What use are u on Earth anyway
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by owobokiri(m): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
buhari doesn't present bill to lawan!
Always ask questions before disgracing yourself.
Goan take your medicine
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by blackmaine: 2:02am On Apr 11, 2021
post=100656132:

The Two wise men have spoken.
#RESPECT

These young men below have said it all.
They have taken the words outta our mouths.
Nothing to be added and nothing to be taken away.

We Rise!
Brothers sin is a reproach whether you like it or not you can not have your cake and eat it, if you like vote the so called Messiah , Nigeria as a democratic entity cannot work , Why? Our ideology when it comes to the three major ethnic groups cannot work, those glamouring or talking about one Nigeria are only the elites enjoying the atmosphere maybe because life made it for them to be somewhere potentially okay, .. Don't tell me to keep on believing in Nigeria because we have done that for the past sixty years , from PDP to APC are just the same, some people will even challenge you and kill their self because of these greedy elites, if someone can die during elections, in the cause of voting in a Nigerian politicians, bro I think it's worth someone dieing for his freedom too, once what he died for it's valuable to the existence of him or his upcoming generations, some one saying those fuming this uproar are not in Nigeria, those you voted , always in Good terms with doing things abroad too, Your president is now in Abroad, their kids school Abroad, ...one thing is certain no uprising can occur with men losing their lives, if we want things to be good we need to act, the best way to dialogue is to go war and not all soldiers are conversant with battle field , some are commanders but you don't see them at the battle field. We have endured enough , it either they give us our freedom or we die here.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by blackmaine: 2:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
resign for what? 87 youths from Anambara state were killed and dumb in the river, why didn't Peter obi resign?
Mr. Man get sense, this lawan of a man are just they people we are talking about, they are just there for their stomach, even your Peter obi..they are all same people, so stop all these tribal war
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2021
kollinz1234:

grin
kollinz1234:

And why did your hausa dad hung himself the same day you were born��

because he knows that your destiny is not bright at all. He even preferred death than live to see this useless, cursed,frustrated life you are living ����

Oga no quote me again I know wan go another ban I just dey come out from one���

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

And why did your hausa dad hung himself the same day you were born��

because he knows that your destiny is not bright at all. He even preferred death than live to see this useless, cursed,frustrated life you are living ����

Oga no quote me again I know wan go another ban I just dey come out from one���
your life is just full of misfortunes that is why you are just jumping from one ban to the other. Have u ever gotten anything right
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
kollinz1234:
your life is just full of misfortunes that is why you are just jumping from one ban to the other. Have u ever gotten anything right

No I was banned bcus I gave one cursed ipob mofo dat thinks he can intimidate me and throw curses on my mention, some dosage of his own medicine.

I didn't do no wrong I don't look for trouble, you will not catch me throw the first jab, but if you mumu enter my mention with nonsense you go collect.

Just like a cursed thing like you entered my mention, like a mentally unstable person.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

No I was banned bcus I gave one cursed ipob mofo dat thinks he can intimidate me and throw curses on my mention, some dosage of his own medicine.

I didn't do no wrong I don't look for trouble, you will not catch me throw the first jab, but if you mumu enter my mention with nonsense you go collect.

Just like a cursed thing like you entered my mention, like a mentally unstable person.
Why are u explaining the cause of your ban to me frustration is what is speaking not you. Don't worry, I am there for you. It's not easy to be a Yoruba woMAN this period
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
kollinz1234:
Why are u explaining the cause of your ban to me frustration is what is speaking not you. Don't worry, I am there for you. It's not easy to be a Yoruba woMAN this period
grin
kollinz1234:

I am just warning you to stop bringing your cursed head into my mention bcus you go collect and I dey talk so the mod no go do ojoro���

hausa man wey dey disguise in taquiyya you wish my own beautiful Imo will turn into your Borno. Thunder fire you there��

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

I am just warning you to stop bringing your cursed head into my mention bcus you go collect and I dey talk so the mod no go do ojoro���

hausa man wey dey disguise in taquiyya you wish my own beautiful Imo will turn into your Borno. Thunder fire you there��
I love your company, I won't stop 'perpering' u. grin

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria, just like Osinbanjo
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
kollinz1234:

grin
kollinz1234:

Ah dis hausa man your madness just increased ooo which one is tinubu again ���

ofcus tifnubu will not smell it.
Everyone knows it's not Yoruba turn yet so osibanjo will wait till it gets to their turn.

this your taquiyya strong no be small ooo ��

Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by kollinz1234(m): 4:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

Ah dis hausa man your madness just increased ooo which one is tinubu again ���

ofcus tifnubu will not smell it.
Everyone knows it's not Yoruba turn yet so osibanjo will wait till it gets to their turn.

this your taquiyya strong no be small ooo ��
u know what's worst?, I don't read your mention because they are as useless as u are. Am just catching cruise with your company.
Re: Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan by Omoslim26: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2021
kollinz1234:
u know what's worst?, I don't read your mention because they are as useless as u are. Am just catching cruise with your company.
grin
kollinz1234:

You are reading it and it's hitting you hard on dat miserable, unfortunate cursed head of yours ���

ngwa hold something so you don't fall and die � ��

hausa man and taquiyya is like bread and butter ��

you thought I am one of those ones you can easily troll and intimidate.

bring in on I dey game Thunder fire you there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency: APC In Dilemma Over Zoning, May Throw Race Open / President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks / Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.