Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari (511 Views)

Insecurity: APC’s Best Not Yet Good Enough, Fayemi Admits / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Oshiomhole, NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:03am On Apr 10, 2021
The All Progressives Congress (APC) on Friday passed a vote of confidence on President Muhammadu Buhari.

The decision was taken at the Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) 9th meeting at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja.

John Akpan Udoedehe, CECPC Secretary, announced the deliberations and resolutions in a statement.

The meeting discussed the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Area Council Elections, CECPC activities in the last quarter, the ongoing membership registration, revalidation and update exercise and the insecurity in Nigeria.

The scribe said the CECPC resolved to commend Buhari “for the counteractions taken against the spate of insecurity in some parts of the country and pass a vote of confidence on him.”

The APC urged leaders at all levels to show restraint “in comments that do not unite the country in the face of insecurity”.

A Registration Appeal Committee will be set up to consider complaints that may arise from members on the conduct of the membership registration, revalidation and update exercise.

The committee members expressed satisfaction with the CECPC Chairman and Yobe Governor, Mai Mala Buni for his “peaceful mien and dexterity”.

source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/09/insecurity-apc-passes-vote-of-confidence-on-buhari/

Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by richiemcgold: 1:09am On Apr 10, 2021
Only insane minds can pass such a vote of confidence on a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by SarkinYarki: 1:12am On Apr 10, 2021
History will get all of them

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 1:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Adonbelivit
Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Mokason288(m): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Which of the Buhari is this one?

I’m not sure I have seen this one before shocked shocked shocked

This one is definitely different from the one Donald Trump called lifeless shocked

Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Ammishaddai: 1:41am On Apr 10, 2021
Once they and their loved ones are not affected, they will pass a vote-of-confidence to even Satan.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by DefHQ: 1:44am On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:
Which of the Buhari is this one?

I’m not sure I have seen this one before shocked shocked shocked

grin I laugh in femi adesina grin grin
Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Funkeshuga(m): 1:46am On Apr 10, 2021
people that need vote of confidence from Nigerians are passing vote of confidence of the most uneducated cow they presented to be their front man
among themselves

I think the etiquette of being an APC member is senselessness

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Oluolad86(f): 2:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Oksman(m): 4:15am On Apr 10, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) on Friday passed a vote of confidence on President Muhammadu Buhari.

The decision was taken at the Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) 9th meeting at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja.

John Akpan Udoedehe, CECPC Secretary, announced the deliberations and resolutions in a statement.

The meeting discussed the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Area Council Elections, CECPC activities in the last quarter, the ongoing membership registration, revalidation and update exercise and the insecurity in Nigeria.

The scribe said the CECPC resolved to commend Buhari “for the counteractions taken against the spate of insecurity in some parts of the country and pass a vote of confidence on him.”

The APC urged leaders at all levels to show restraint “in comments that do not unite the country in the face of insecurity”.

A Registration Appeal Committee will be set up to consider complaints that may arise from members on the conduct of the membership registration, revalidation and update exercise.

The committee members expressed satisfaction with the CECPC Chairman and Yobe Governor, Mai Mala Buni for his “peaceful mien and dexterity”.

source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/09/insecurity-apc-passes-vote-of-confidence-on-buhari/

grin grin grin
Now I understand the meaning of "the cry of a drowning duck"

We have never had it so bad.
Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Isobug: 4:25am On Apr 10, 2021
Soon they will also pass vote of Competent on him just to retain power.
Very greedy set of people
Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by LeeSantos(m): 4:49am On Apr 10, 2021
wait oh. I have never seen Mike Adenuga comments on political related matters. I wanna be like him.
wetin concern me.
Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Karlovych: 4:50am On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin Even we the BMC zombies trust our darling daddy and we thank him for all his good works in the country. We will gladly support him for a third term if he indicates interest in running again
Sai Baba

Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Solsix(m): 5:44am On Apr 10, 2021
They know they are not even safe that place
Re: Insecurity: APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by houseontherock: 5:47am On Apr 10, 2021
Failure will always admire failure, because failure begets failure. They know they can't do better than him, so what he's doing is good in their books

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Nah Woman Wrapper / Upon Twitter Suspension, USSD Transaction Now N6.98 / Lady Accused Ffk Over Offa Poly Student Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.