Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! (207 Views)

Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! by Healthfive: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2021
In the article’s link posted below, I provide insight into the mechanisms of action of our drug and how it’s the safest and most effective Hepatitis B/C treatment available in town as of now.
It doesn’t just manage HBV and HCV, it cures it. Give it a try and join the endless list of our patients that got cured.

NOTE: Immediately you start our treatment, you will be added to our WhatsApp group that presently has almost over 150 participants with lots of information to share with fellow users of our product.

For TESTIMONIES, click the link below:

https://cell-clinic.com/2018/10/20/testimonies/

Contact: Zero nine zero three six eight nine nine two five five (WhatsApp dedicated contact).

0,9,0 36, 8,9,9
255(WhatsApp only, pls).
Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! by webincomeplus(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Healthfive:
In the article’s link posted below, I provide insight into the mechanisms of action of our drug and how it’s the safest and most effective Hepatitis B/C treatment available in town as of now.
It doesn’t just manage HBV and HCV, it cures it. Give it a try and join the endless list of our patients that got cured.

NOTE: Immediately you start our treatment, you will be added to our WhatsApp group that presently has almost over 150 participants with lots of information to share with fellow users of our product.

For TESTIMONIES, click the link below:

https://cell-clinic.com/2018/10/20/testimonies/

Contact: Zero nine zero three six eight nine nine two five five (WhatsApp dedicated contact).

0,9,0 36, 8,9,9
255(WhatsApp only, pls).

Let's see the HBV full profile test results for your "patients" before they commenced your treatment formula and after they got cured. Test must be done at a reputable laboratory (Mecure, Synlab, Clina Lancet, Union Diagnostics, etc).

If you can show us the lab evidence of cure for at least 3 patients, then your products can truly be trusted. Otherwise, what you're selling is just pure snake oil!
Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! by Healthfive: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2021
webincomeplus:

Let's see the HBV full profile test results for your "patients" before they commenced your treatment formula and after they got cured. Test must be done at a reputable laboratory (Mecure, Synlab, Clina Lancet, Union Diagnostics, etc).

If you can show us the lab evidence of cure for at least 3 patients, then your products can truly be trusted. Otherwise, what you're selling is just pure snake oil!

For you to see such results, check on our Instagram account: Hepatitis_b_cure_nigeria_
For testimonies also, check on our website, I think there should be more than 30 there.

Our WhatsApp group of over a hundred patients, both cured and the ones undergoing treatment, is an additional evidence of our transparency.

If you have anyone below the age of 18yrs that has either Hepatitis B or C, let such person meet with us as we presently treat teenagers FOR FREE, courtesy of GGCO(Gracious Givers Charity Organizations) but he/she must present Proof of Age(could be any ID card showing DOB).

This is all I can say.
Thanks and bye(won’t respond to further messages due to my busy schedules).

(1) (Reply)

Denmark Becomes First Country In Europe To Abandon Astrazeneca's COVID Vaccine / COVID-19 Microchips Vaccine More Exposed / Pfizer CEO: Third Vaccine Dose ‘likely’ Needed Within 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.