Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade (18820 Views)

We Are Not Defecting To APC With Ayade – PDP Federal Lawmakers, Stakeholders / Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by redroom: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2021
kahal29:

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/council-officials-political-appointees-pledge-to-leave-pdp-with-ayade/amp/

Wike arrogance and imposing attitude is responsible for the mass defections and it wont stop

2 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by TheEnygma(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
See tears from those IpOB commentators above....We warned PDP, they should stop destroying Nigeria, and supporting Bandits and Boko Haram, because, they will NEVER smell Aso Rock Again....

May God Bless My Daddy Buhari..

May God Bless My Mentor Tinubu..

May God Be With APC My Party...
gringringrin
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by vincent10(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Issues of this kind and actions of this nature by our politicians makes me want to go into fraud.

It will be justifiable, because I think we are been swindled and scammed by the leaders we tend to trust.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by TheEnygma(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

That is the remaining governor Wike talked about after Umahi.....the professor had never participated in any PDP related programme....as for those promising to sink with him all I have to say is that the elected officials should rather sink with people that elected them into office and not godfathers and leaders for personal gains.

I wonder how far he has gone with his controversial super high way he was brandishing all over the place at some point.
My brother the alleged "SUPER HIGHWAY" na scam... It only exists on Billboards, flyers and on the Internet... So if he likes he can decamped to APC or RIP na him business because he is literally the worst governor Cross River State has ever had.

3 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by InyangJonah1: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2021
None of my business
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Isobug: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
See tears from those IpOB commentators above....We warned PDP, they should stop destroying Nigeria, and supporting Bandits and Boko Haram, because, they will NEVER smell Aso Rock Again....

If you think you make sense on NL, you are deceiving yourself. Nobody takes you serious any longer

2 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Duplexxx: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Una dey Sick
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by jrusky(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2021
So any little rift in pdp now is for these idiots to be threatening with defection?

I just dislike men like this. Men who cannot stand their ground come rain or sunshine. I wonder how these idiots managed to head their families.

This is one of the thing that made me to respect people like Wike, Fayose and Bode George. Look at Bode George despite being jailed by same pdp he still remain in pdp if it were all these simps like Umahi, Makinde or Ayada or whatever they would have dumped pdp long ago yet Bode stood his ground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by prophetfire: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

. MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Jarigbe, a house of assembly member snatched his party structure from him, defeated his anointed candidate, odeh for the senate seat.

If it is about elections in cross river, forget the Governor

I live in the state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by jrusky(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

You again

1 Like

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by fergie001: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2021
It is taking too long, Ben...... grin grin grin
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by fergie001: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2021
TheEnygma:

My brother the alleged "SUPER HIGHWAY" na scam... It only exists on Billboards, flyers and on the Internet... So if he likes he can decamped to APC or RIP na him business because he is literally the worst governor Cross River State has ever had.
garfield1
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by smith1985(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind them they will weep tire PDP is a dead party the more they try hard to paint APC bad the more APC is becoming bigger and swallowing all their top men....lol

2 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by smith1985(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2021
pfadom:
Where is Ayade going to? Why are Nigerian politicians are bunches of deceivers toying on the destiny of the people to their own advantage.

cry me a river hshahaha pdp a dead party soon inec will deregister it.

1 Like

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2021
Maybe they are supporting him to contest for his local government chairmanship position come next election because Ayade was already a senator
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by fashrola(m): 8:28am On Apr 10, 2021
Ayade is already a disgrace to PDP, he has turned Calabar which has been a tourist destination to tout paradise.... The street stinks, bad roads everywhere and lots of abandoned white elephant projects littering in the state

He has dented the image of his party and also rob off the sweats and achievements of previous administration

He's a BIG disaster to the people of Calabar

2 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Danny50: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2021
As calabar boy wey i be... Ayade is simply a confuse idiot.

1 Like

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by freemi(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2021
Let em go pleeease

1 Like

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by bestman09(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2021
I didn't even see where it was reported that he's leaving PDP.

Just normal solidarity rally
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Zaggafrank: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

That is the remaining governor Wike talked about after Umahi.....the professor had never participated in any PDP related programme....as for those promising to sink with him all I have to say is that the elected officials should rather sink with people that elected them into office and not godfathers and leaders for personal gains.

I wonder how far he has gone with his controversial super high way he was brandishing all over the place at some point.
Wike left Rivers state to come and team up with imoke to undermine Ayase. That is the reason for the northern senatorial District quagmire between odey and jarigbe. They are just proxies in the fight for the control of the party. In all the states, the governors are leaders of the party. Why should his own be different? That's the reason, he is not happy. There has been rumours of his defection since he won his first term.

2 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Ekebest: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2021
Politic is a DANGEROUS GAME. Ayade should know better. All these cyclo fans singing your praise today with unrealistic commitments will abandon you to sink alone.

You don't need to submit to pressure, if what you are doing is right then, you don't need to be afraid. I promised you surprise if you shift ground. Don't allow Godswill Akpabio to deceive you ohhhh. �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Minjim: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2021
This not the type of Democracy I read in Secondary School. This is simply Feudalism in disguise.

LGAs should be given full autonomy. Can the president appoint a state governor?
Why are governors appointing LGA executive officers and calling them administrators?
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by samdaisi: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2021
I pity PDP because b4 2023 PDP might not have up to 5 states in Nigeria even Zanfara governor has decided to leave the party despite the fact that all the PDP governors have been begging him ,his soul and his spirit has departed from the party

1 Like

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Cnach: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

The difference between u and the ones above it that u are the docile one they talked of and they have redeemed themselves above seeing things from political party line but to face reality and the real problem of the land.
When I see some comments from some of u I begin to wonder the type of education you guys received that you are not annoyed up till now even when the leaders think that over 100million of Nigeria population are illiterates they can play with their brains. But no doubt their wickedness was made possible by people like u who took touch light as a large head lamp.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Vetsolo(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2021
⚡ fire � u and ur supporter of APC bubu

NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by manduwem(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Ayade is one of the few politicians with good heart in Nigeria, any party he goes, he has my support

no disrespect intended Sir,
but I live in calabar and business carries me across different local governments in cross river.
I wonder what the good heart specifically is about?
he wasnt elected to have a good heart in anycase...
the man has robbed the state blind with ambiguous projects - calichika,callyair,spaghetti flyover,bakassi deep seaport, super highway, rice seedling factory amongst others...
the one place he's done things on ground is his immediate village in obudu were he reconstructed houses for people, tarred d roads n installed street lights at every corner. obudu airport is on fast track lane.
in calabar, the only benefit we have is Operation Akpakwu which has kept bad boys in hiding for months now.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Jostoman:
Mr ayade please think before you jump o so that you don't what you will regret later. Had I know will not be your portion.
Are you ok? What will he be doing back in pdp
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2021
NairaMaster1:

If he fails to learn from Akpabio and the former governor of delta state then he is ready to go back to the class room where he belongs.

Is akpabio regretting? Uduaghan went to spy on APC
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by manduwem(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2021
Minjim:
This not the type of Democracy I read in Secondary School. This is simply Feudalism in disguise.

LGAs should be given full autonomy. Can the president appoint a state governor?
Why are governors appointing LGA executive officers and calling them administrators?

all of them LG chairman n their executives have to tow the line else no money for them.
they r protecting their bellies.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Jarigbe, a house of assembly member snatched his party structure from him, defeated his anointed candidate, odeh for the senate seat.

If it is about elections in cross river, forget the Governor

I live in the state

Ayade has a lot of power as governor.pdp might still win but he will damage them heavily
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2021
fergie001:
It is taking too long, Ben...... grin grin grin

Odey matter is not yet settled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You / Buhari Leaves For France On Sunday For African Finance Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.