Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade (18807 Views)

We Are Not Defecting To APC With Ayade – PDP Federal Lawmakers, Stakeholders / Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by manduwem(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2021
garfield1:
Are you ok? What will he be doing back in pdp

sir I'm no politician so I dunno the basics of politics. but permit me as layman to say that if ayade decamps, a moral burden is lifted off the shoulders of PDP in crs.
I live in calabar n will tell u exactly what's on ground contrary to what's bandied about on media n blogs of praise singers.
cross river has never had it this bad (aside the operation akpakwu which has kept hooligans in hiding for some months now)

1 Like

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by AmazingELixir: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Zaggafrank:

Wike left Rivers state to come and team up with imoke to undermine Ayase. That is the reason for the northern senatorial District quagmire between odey and jarigbe. They are just proxies in the fight for the control of the party. In all the states, the governors are leaders of the party. Why should his own be different? That's the reason, he is not happy. There has been rumours of his defection since he won his first term.

But you know Ayade has been having nocturnal meetings at the Aso rock right from time...the party sees him as a traitor within...that kind of person you can't entrust the state party structure to his care whence he hands the state over to the opposition. South_south governors cannot stand for that.

3 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by manduwem(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2021
TheEnygma:

My brother the alleged "SUPER HIGHWAY" na scam... It only exists on Billboards, flyers and on the Internet... So if he likes he can decamped to APC or RIP na him business because he is literally the worst governor Cross River State has ever had.

people outside the state won't understand this sir,
it will look like ure engaging in hate speech

2 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by fergie001: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2021
garfield1:

Odey matter is not yet settled
Yes o....The SC simply caused this nonsense.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by fergie001: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2021
manduwem:

sir I'm no politician so I dunno the basics of politics. but permit me as layman to say that if ayade decamps, a moral burden is lifted off the shoulders of PDP in crs.
I live in calabar n will tell u exactly what's on ground contrary to what's bandied about on media n blogs of praise singers.
cross river has never had it this bad (aside the operation akpakwu which has kept hooligans in hiding for some months now)

Soro soke joor
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2021
manduwem:

Am from crs.ayade is a great failure,a useless governor but as he stands,he has lost out in pdp.he will not be able to produce a governor,senator or assembly member in 2023 so theres no need for him to remain in pdp.while his defection will lift a moral burden for pdp,it will weaken pdp electorally in the state and national.pdp may still win the state but will struggle heavily
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2021
fergie001:

Yes o....The SC simply caused this nonsense.

That's why I was not happy when jarigbe withdrew his second appeal.that could settled things
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by deygar: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2021
Let him leave he has failed the people,only synchophants will support this proffesor that can only dance,cry and speak grammar with little or nothing to show for his stewardship..

2 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by fergie001: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2021
garfield1:

That's why I was not happy when jarigbe withdrew his second appeal.that could settled things

The Supreme Court caused this mess hence they should solve it.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:

But you know Ayade has been having nocturnal meetings at the Aso rock right from time...the party sees him as a traitor within...that kind of person you can't entrust the state party structure to his care whence he hands the state over to the opposition. South_south governors cannot stand for that.

Pdp do not think properly.no body in a state haa more electoral value than a governor
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2021
fergie001:

The Supreme Court caused this mess hence they should solve it.

Perhaps,someone should meet them and apply for a review or it may just end like the hembe case where jarigbe will be sworn in few months to elections
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by fergie001: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2021
garfield1:

Perhaps,someone should meet them and apply for a review or it may just end like the hembe case where jarigbe will be sworn in few months to elections
...that is if he will be sworn in because the Senate President is as confused as we are.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by TheEnygma(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2021
manduwem:

people outside the state won't understand this sir,
it will look like ure engaging in hate speech
People outside the state always see him as "God's greatest gift to humanity" because that is the image he has painted for himself to the outside world, we cross riverians know him to be a very big liar, scammer and thief.... Everything you see on the news about his accomplishments are all propaganda to decieve the outside world... Ask anybody living in the state and they'll verify.

3 Likes

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by TheEnygma(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Ayade is one of the few politicians with good heart in Nigeria, any party he goes, he has my support
Who told you that Ayade has a good heart .... The man is worse than the devil.

1 Like

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2021
fergie001:

...that is if he will be sworn in because the Senate President is as confused as we are.

Pressure is mounting.I heard jarigbe gave ipac 50 million to coerce lawan.going forward,the apex court will learn.next time while striking out a suit,make consequential orders
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by TheEnygma(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2021
post=100658552:
A better Nigeria is all we want.
Felix abeg I use God name beg you, no put your mouth for this matter.... Just respect yourself angry
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by fergie001: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2021
garfield1:

Pressure is mounting.I heard jarigbe gave ipac 50 million to coerce lawan.going forward,the apex court will learn.next time while striking out a suit,make consequential orders

Odey is Ayade's last card. I believe he will leave if Jarigbe is sworn-in.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2021
garfield1:

Ayade has a lot of power as governor.pdp might still win but he will damage them heavily

He is a general without troops... House of Assemble member challenged him in his own senatorial district and won... This is not in the other senatorial district but his very own... That should tell you something

1 Like

Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2021
manduwem:

You cannot hide from Akpawu unless you are not in the state.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

He is a general without troops... House of Assemble member challenged him in his own senatorial district and won... This is not in the other senatorial district but his very own... That should tell you something

Which house of assembly member is that abeg or you mean jarigbe? Do you realize that ayade won his 2nd term mainly using his appointees with little help pdp.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2021
fergie001:

Odey is Ayade's last card. I believe he will leave if Jarigbe is sworn-in.

If I was ayade,I'll wait till few days to primaries before leaving
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Okoroawusa: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Isobug:

If you think you make sense on NL, you are deceiving yourself. Nobody takes you serious any longer
But you quoted him...
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Okoroawusa: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2021
PDP IS A DEAD PARTY!!
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by billyG(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2021
APC are wicked so na so PDP go lose all dia gorbanor remaining wike d wicked grin grin grin
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by Isobug: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:

But you quoted him...
How does quoting you translates to taking you serious?
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by fergie001: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2021
garfield1:

If I was ayade,I'll wait till few days to primaries before leaving
Primaries?
They will just mess him up. They are already prepared for him.

Infact, he is already seen as an outcast.

Just like how Oshiomhole treated Saraki & Dogara.
Re: Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade by garfield1: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
fergie001:

Primaries?
They will just mess him up. They are already prepared for him.

Infact, he is already seen as an outcast.

Just like how Oshiomhole treated Saraki & Dogara.

Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) / Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti / Nigerian Army Retires 10 Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.