Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. (2728 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by argent412(f): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2021
What Do Women Really Want? See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness.

What would you do if you discovered that the woman that you have sacrificed everything for is nothing but a backstabber, a betrayer, and a wicked woman? I met my girlfriend when she was in 300 level in school. I was working as a Manager in a warehouse. That was my first job after school. It didn’t pay much but I was happy cos I believe starting small is not a bad thing.

Ebere, my girlfriend was a struggling student and because I liked her, I used to send her 20k every month from my Salary of 65k. Her family was very grateful to me and they accepted me as their future son-in-law. There is nothing I didn’t do for Ebere. I was in love with her. She was the smartest girl in the world as far as I am concerned. Pretty, shy, and very respectful, my people loved her too.

We got married after she graduated. She got pregnant and even though, I was not so financially buoyant. But I provided for her cos she had not started working. She was expecting her NYSC call-up when she got pregnant. I asked her to defer so she can take care of the pregnancy and baby but she promised me that she can cope, so I agreed.

My wife, Ebere went to Camp when she was 4 months pregnant but she was not showing cos of her small stature. During the camp period, I got my brother to speak to one of the camp commandants to help me look after my wife especially because of her condition. However, I didn’t tell my wife. I only told her who to go to any time she has an issue on camp.

So, during the three weeks camp, my brother got feedback from the commandant. The commandant asked if we are really married cos he was shocked at my wife’s behavior on comp. The commandant said he does not want to be the one to break anyone’s marriage but my wife never behaves like a married woman, not to talk of pregnant one at that matter.

I called my wife to ask her what was going on. That it appears she is misbehaving, maybe flirting with boys. She denied it vehemently and said maybe they were confusing her with someone else. I was confused cos the commandant sounded very sure of what he was saying.

So, I kept my cool. Trying to believe the right thing about my wife. So, after camp, we did all we could to redeploy her back home. It was proving difficult. I gave money so some people who eventually helped her get her redeployment. My wife finally came back home and posted to a primary school not too far from our home. They allowed her to come in just once a week because she is pregnant.

So, my wife was able to stay some time at home. The only issue was that I became suspicious again when would go for anti-natal care every week and spend almost the whole day. She complained of the crowd at the health centre. I understood cos I have been with her to the health centre once.

One day, when she was around 5 months pregnant, my wife told me she was going to the health centre and from there, she would go and visit her friend in Ajah. I asked her why so far since we live on the mainland in Ejigbo. She explained that she has not seen this lady for a long time. So, I said no problem. But she should be careful cos of her condition.

That day, I got back home so late from work, around 8.30 pm. My wife was not at home. I called and called her number cos I was worried. She didn’t pick up at first. Later, she said she didn’t hear the phone ring and she was in traffic. Long story short, she said the traffic is not moving and so she has decided to go back to her friend’s place to pass the night and will be back in the morning.

I was so upset with her and told her no married woman will behave like this. The next day, she did not arrive home before I left for work. She called m around 9am, that she was now home. I got home that evening and we had a serious quarrel. I told her that I would never tolerate her sleeping outside our home ever again cos married people do not sleep outside of their house.

My wife tried to defend herself, saying she could have been kidnapped if she continued coming home that night. I made up my mind to secretly follow her on her next hospital appointment. Her appointment was next Tuesday. I pretended to go to work but waited in a shop close to our house. Soon as I left, 20mins later, my wife came out of the house and got on a keke to the bustop. I followed closely on a bike.

At the bus stop, my wife took a bus to CMS( meanwhile, her anti-natal clinic is in Ejigbo). I entered the bus and sat at the back, disguising myself. At CMS, she took another bus to Ajah. I still followed disguising myself with sunglasses and a cap. After the long trip to Ajah, she got down at a bus stop and took Keke. I followed closely in another Keke. She got off in one street. And went into a house.

On getting into the house, she knocked on a door, a man opened the door and embraced my wife and she went inside. I could not believe my eyes. By now, I was breathing so hard, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I managed to wait like 20mins before I summoned up courage, and went to the same door my wife entered.

As I got close, my suspicions became clear: I could hear my wife moaning …my wife was f*cking the man. I knocked on the door and found out that it was not even locked. I opened it and right there spread like an Eagle, this man, was pounding my wife. I didn’t do anything, I only brought out my phone, videoed them, and left. My wife was shocked…the man was like…who are you?

I did not wait to hear any explanation or begging. I got home and threw her things out and cried like a baby. My wife and I were over. Her family, everyone pleaded and pleaded…I said no need. I was done. I told her after she put to bed, I would do a paternity test for the child. I am so pained and disappointed in my wife. I did her no wrong. All she could say was that she was tempted.

Her mother said she was jazzed. How? This is a 26-year-old woman.I miss her every day, I wish I could forgive her and we go back to being married but I cannot get the mental picture of her with that man on top of her. Who knows how many more men have been sleeping with her.

Also Read >> My Boyfriend Is Giving Me Mixed Messages: Why Is He ghosting Me?
Why do women do this to good men? I never treated her badly, gave her all my love, my money and my life. Can we ever move past this? My baby is due in three and a half months. How will I be able to look at that child even if he or she turns out to be mine? Knowing their mother cheated on me when they were in her tummy.

I am still trying to comprehend what I did wrong to deserve this…please what did I do wrong? and those asking me to forgive her because of the baby,will you actually do that if you were in my shoes?

https://livelystones.ng/2021/04/06/what-do-women-really-want-see-how-my-pregnant-wife-paid-me-back-for-my-kindness/

2 Likes

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Nwodosis(m): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Your wife abi na una Wife?

5 Likes

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Bornsinner7: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2021
Ok
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Skyfornia(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2021
I hate cheats!

1 Like

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Oluolad86(f): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2021
May we never get married to a pretender and cheat

4 Likes

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by advanceDNA: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2021
Welldone

11 Likes

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by divinepips(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Oluolad86:
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2021
The truth is a bitter and hard pill you men find difficult to swallow and keep down your stomachs.

For your sanity, let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by bukiah: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Skyfornia:
I hate cheats!
what of men that cheat like no man's business? Hope you have them too?

1 Like

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Skyfornia(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
bukiah:
what of men that cheat like no man's business? Hope you have them too?

Both men and women...
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by cassidy1996(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
such is life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by ahnie: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
is this for real?
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:

You may never have treated her badly but try to remember that other lady you treated badly before jumping unto your wife.

It may not be her you wronged that is making you suffer this but what about that other lady you wronged? Have a rethink.

Somewhere sometime ago, someone was willing to accept, love and respect you but you treated her badly and abandoned her for a green snake prolly for some lame reasons you guys think it's what marriage is all about.

Things don't just happen for no reason. Check yourself.

Shut up please! You sound like a pained feminist.

People should own up to their deeds! So who did she treat badly that turned her to an ashawo?

Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Shut up please! You sound like a pained feminist.

People should own up to their deeds! So who did she treat badly that turned her to an ashawo?

Haba!

Hahahahaaaa...
Why are you pained? I've even forgotten I commented here.

Chilax!

1 Like

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by argent412(f): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
ahnie:
is this for real?
yes
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Thereddevil: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
There are lots of women like this.. I feel so sorry for a brother of mine right now.. His wife bleeps every dick and she's left the kids with him... Marriage isn't a success, it's just another warfront.. Get into it if you're ready for the fight.. Marriage doesn't make you a man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by culf: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
why sleeping with another man's pregnant wife?
Hardluck op, The pain will go over time.
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Madmadrevo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oluolad86:
Amen.
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Madmadrevo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
I am just like Ned Nwoko wen it comes to handling issues of cheats so b4 I pay for any woman's bride price,she must swear for me infront of a very dangerous Shrine dat if any other man climb or she climb any other man that is having sex with any man apart from me dat she will die,I no wan mk she get mad Mk she just die go cos I can't afford sharing my wife with another Man,never....
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
I read every damn shhit their.
This institution called marriage to me is a bondage. I don't blame the women, I only the blame the men, I don't just understand the kind of SIMPs we have this.
Ask this idiotic simp how much he has sent to his people u will know that hr has not sent a kobo to them but he is busy training a whole hoping to enter in bondage.
Pls house, is their any special benefit in marriage aside children, which any guy can get out their?
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by Oksman(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:

You may never have treated her badly but try to remember that other lady you treated badly before jumping unto your wife.

It may not be her you wronged that is making you suffer this but what about that other lady you wronged? Have a rethink.

Somewhere sometime ago, someone was willing to accept, love and respect you but you treated her badly and abandoned her for a green snake prolly for some lame reasons you guys think it's what marriage is all about.

Are you alright?
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by pussyphilia(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2021
She's only having her fun oga. You for no chase am nau. Haba!
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by kepstone: 12:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Smiles,.. this d 3rd experience in my life mine I was not married to any ...but spent on them n another guy was enjoying the cookie... I have forgiven them. Please just let her be never go back to her.
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by wwwkaycom(m): 2:18am On Apr 11, 2021
Oksman:

Are you alright?
He's not normal...
Re: See How My Pregnant Wife Paid Me Back For My Kindness. by advanceDNA: 5:32am On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

In case you don’t have anyone to tell you..... You don’t have any sense...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Met Human(man or woman) That Can Regurgitate? / She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man / Pls Help A Soul From Perishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.